I just found out i have an illegitimate child. AMA

I just found out i have an illegitimate child. AMA

Attached: 1289833812606_1649042.png (420x294, 52K)

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.link/7RVqurQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Are you black?

You were lied to? How old is the kid? Met the kid? How you holding up?

No Im asian.

why did it happen?

Is it a girl or boy or unisex?

See what had happened was I got a girl pregnant and she said she said she was going to abort it. I guess she decided against it in the end. The kid is about 2 now, a girl. No i havent, if i did my current life would probably be over and id have child support and divorce up my ass. Im a little shell shocked. I want to protecbut i want to maintain my current life

>No Im asian.
There are black Asians? Did you have to convert or something?

Attached: like mommy.jpg (600x436, 39K)

One night stand. She texted me a month after saying she was pregnant. Took her to get the state mandated appointment before abortion but i had to leave after. Told her we should part ways and never speak again and she agreed.

How'd you find out?

You have fried chicken once and you're on there mailing list for good

Did you cheat on your girl/wife with the mom of your child?

Maybe should try to connect? When she grows up, she'll probably seek you out.

I was looking through my old facebook and i have a habit of looking at past fuckbuddies to see how their lives are doing. And i see chubby asian toddler who looks nothing like his dad. Super white mom, super white dad

Why the FUCK haven't you joined this server yet?
discord.link/7RVqurQ

I-qd5

Yes. We werent married at the time and i didnt think we would be. That changed but ill take this secret to my grave if i am able to

That's it? Dude that's nowhere near proof. First get proof then freak out

Like i said, the second i reconnect ill have child support and divorce up the ass. Maybe when im old and if my wife dies first or we divorce. I got to say im really felling the "protec" instinct right now. In the mean time ill watch her life grow up as long as facebook is still relevant

>Took her to get the state mandated appointment before abortion but i had to leave after. Told her we should part ways and never speak again and she agreed.
You idiot of course she was going to change her mind. Enjoy being pursued for child support and your new girl finding out.

There was also the long winded facebook post from her boyfriend saying that he'll man up even though it isnt his. And it was dated around the same time so it seems pretty obvious to me

>he'll man up even though it isnt his
Ha what a literalcuck.
I hope I have some sad sap raising my bastard out there somewhere too.

I did talk to a lawyer and he said as long as i dont have any contact and since i live in a different state now, i should be safe. My name is pretty common anyway

OH man you’re already two years behind in support good luck with that user

hes a bernie bro so thats to be expected. i think his hubris might keep me safe.

I'm sure Mr. Wong but she never had your phone number, knew your car, your line of work? There are agencies that specialize in tracking people like you down to suck money out of your paycheck.

True but i always use a burner number with fuck buddies. I traded in my car a year ago and i all i told her is that i work in IT.

I fucking hate discord. The UI just never clicked with me and i wouldnt know how to keep it on the DL

Okay and what part of that makes you stupid enough to reply to a spam bot?

Well you made a choice to be a dad, user. Don't be a guy who goes back on that. Read Life Code by Dr Phil. Focus from here on out on who you are as a mnn and what kind of example you want to set. Be the man you want your son to be or the man you want your daughter to marry. Be cartoonishly positive. Be interested. Give your kid wings.

Attached: 1555079789023.jpg (1200x680, 52K)

I did say ask me anything

But the kid already has a soycuck filling the fatherly role.

That is my punishment

Then that's the kind of man your daughter will marry, user! Congrats =P

Being a father is literally the easiest job ever. You can still bang teens and spend lots of leisure time doing what you like. Also women find dad’s HOT!

I didn't make any choice. She made a choice without my knowledge or consent and even though it sucks, that bernie cuck is the father.

You were dumb enough to think she'd follow through with the abortion with you leaving her on her own. Retard.

What area is this anyway?

Chings gonna chang

I still love my current wife and she wouldnt stay with me if she found out i theres some white girl out there with a minime. Also i see so many bad parents and the cost, im not taking the chance that i fuck up and have a kids life in the balance

And this is how we make more Bernie cucks! Thanks, user! #feelthebern

I knew it was a bad idea at the time but i couldnt stay in the area long enough to make sure she got the coat hanger treatment. She probably would have gone through with it but i remember her saying that her dad was super religious and wouldnt tolerate her getting an abortion if he found out. I guess he might have found out

Attached: 1301191522002.jpg (645x773, 40K)

All ill say is that it was in the south

Lies. There are no Asians or Bernie supporters in the South.

Unless you mean California, or Texas (nu-cali)

Whatever you say. Pick one and make your own assumptions

Attached: 191990-004-A8D91957.jpg (775x540, 268K)