Are you the successful sibling or the failure?

Are you the successful sibling or the failure?
The girl is married to a dentist(former navy), has 4 kids, has a successful blogging career, and owns a house in Carlsbad CA
The guy OD'd on heroin while living with rommates

Attached: IMG_7370.jpg (1500x2000, 745K)

I'm an only child

My twin brother died 9 years ago when we were 21 jn a car accident. I miss him dearly.

>blogging career
So you're saying she's the failure?

She's been on TV and makes enough to buy a house in SD

You killed him you fick

>married to a dentist
>successful blogging career
>dentist
>blogging

what a fucking boring life

I'm the successful one.

>My younger sister is pretty much a welfare queen with three kids from three different guys.

>Older sister has spent the last 20 years working at Wendy's and only made it as high as assistant manager.

>I make over six figures, have a nice house and nice car. I don't let my family have my phone number because I don't want them to hit me up for money.

Attached: a8d82bedfdf3ed2f4dd45fefaeb5a48a--emma-frost-marvel-cosplay.jpg (735x1109, 84K)

damn dude, that must've been tough...my sincere condolences.

I'm the fuck up of the family, was addicted to drugs, was homeless, could never hold a job, turned out to be a paranoid schizophrenic so now I've got an excuse for all the fuck ups in my life, but I'm still the black sheep of the family. My siblings are successful in their lives and my sister has a daughter now and will probably marry soon

why does it matter?

I'm the fuck up in the family.... I make 6 figures and still struggle to keep up with life/child support, my siblings are doing much better than me.

Damn bruh, I've gotta say he's got a the way better life than her, she should be ashamed smh

her dentist husband makes enough to buy a house in SD

My brother is a doctor making 240,000 a year.
I work at a museum making 36,000 a year.

I've accepted my failure.

Yeah, I have 3 brothers. An engineer married to an engineer, a RN married to an accountant, and a musician married to a teacher. All three successful in their own way, and I'm homeless in Los Angeles and use whatever money I have for alcohol

My sister has a husband, three kids and a part time job. I have a wife and a part time job and finishing up my masters degree. So I don't know. I'm the better person though so that's nice.

Damn, sorry dude. I hope things get better for you.

I'm more successful than my sister, but I wouldn't call her a failure. Her only major mistake has been marrying a fucking deadbeat half-Nip. Other than that she's doing okay.

Successful one here. Bro ODd on coke and opioids. Died

Failure, but it turns out I have a bad medical condition that I didn't learn about until I was 30.
My entire life everyone told me I was so tired all the time because I was just lazy.
Turns out my veins and stuff are all malformed and too more exercise makes me pass out because blood won't get to my brain.
I guess my parents thought it would be better if I was raised like other kids?
I dunno, it's really fucked up my whole life.

I'm not as successful as my brother in societys eyes but don't really care lower pay jobs and live in condo. I'm content where I am and not really looking to impress anyone. Hes lawyer, has kid, wife house etc and I work 2press anyone. If the right girl comes along I'm all for it.

What's your preferred conspricy theory?

have 2 lower pay jobs and live in condo is what I meant. Damn accidentally cut and pasted something there oh well.

I'm a fuck up from a family of fuckups so the bar is set pretty low.
I'm about to not be a fuckup so I will probably be one of the more successful in my family.

Only child now anyways got my sister and brother killed doing 130mph in my bwm spun out and it killed them I was thrown from car and survived since grassy slope I wish I could a have seen it from 3rd person but I guess I'm a failure since I got them killed

My brother and I are both successful in different ways. Both of us have good jobs. He has a wife and kids and lives on a small farm where he has the space to grow some of his own food and have a few animals (which is stuff he's always liked) I have an awesome downtown apartment and make more than him but work more than him as well. It really depends on the character of who ever judges us to be more/ less successful relatively

I’m successful.
No brother or sister

My sister is an optometrist. She married a business man who makes more money than her. They have 2 kids.

I just got out last week from a 2 month stint in a psych ward. I am in debt with no career prospects and I just moved back in with my folks. I have never dated, I am 32 years old.

I’m fairly successful. My sister is still in college so it’s not a fair comparison. She will do well for herself.

I just turned 30, make $115k/yr, married, waterfront property. Not doing bad. Zero inheritance or handouts.

26,only child, working in IT, 600$/month(ok wage for my country)
Based on my cousins tho, im successful.

Back in school I was the problem child, struggling with grades, yet still somehow graduating.
Afterwards both my brother and I were drafted into the army (EU-fag) and afterwardsenrolled at the same university at the same time. I started PolSci, he was in STEM. Guess who every thought would do better after graduation.
Fast forward a few years and I graduated with a degree, have a well-paying job as a tenured public servant, am in a 5+-years relationship and have a good life.
My younger brother on the other hand struggled with his degree for five years, dropped out at last and enrolled at another college. We´re both alot closer to being 30 than being 20 years old. I just hope he makes it this time...

has a successful blogging career

Hard to say

>be 2010
>I was 17 years old
>older brother was two years older than me
>had graduated the year before
>was trying to study for the asvab to get a decent military job
>comes to me for help
>It was really hard for him because he liked to believe he was better than me at math or science since we always got the same grades, but he was two years older and we took the SAME classes so even if I was a letter grade below him it was clear I was advanced
>I try to teach him but he struggles to memorize all the equations
>I end up moving all the way across the country as soon as I turn 18
>my brother continues to live with our parents until I am 20, when he finally goes to boot camp
>he bombed the asvab so only basic marines would let him in
>I end up struggling for a year just barely getting by with gig work
>he becomes the 'good child' beuase he has a steady marines job and gets married
>despite being seemingly successful he is apparently getting in a LOT of fights with other marines
>after 4 years they refuse to let him renew, claiming one of his tattoos is too visible even with the proper shirt on
>Now I'm managing a successful business based in los angeles, traveling the country for work, kicking ass
>Older brother and his wife are both just living iwth my parents, brother occasionally doing farm work.

I stopped talking to my family over two years ago, so I am not really sure where things stand now. I know my older brother had a baby but I can't really say if he's more successful than me. My business had to close down because the owner died of cancer and now I'm just hanging around trying to figure out what is next. I had a brief stint as a YouTuber with millions of views under my belt in a really short time, but it wasn't really for me.

I make money, now. There was a time where I was basically destitute because a company I was supposed to work with fell through, after stringing me along for months. I had some cash built up, but it eventually ran out while I was living on a WoW guildmate's couch. She was mostly supportive until it turned out that the aforementioned company fell through, and then turned into something of a psychopath. I have to think she was just holding out until I had no other options. Suffice to say that she drank a lot before, and started drinking even more afterwards, then got sexually aggressive to "get rent" out of me. This lasted for longer than I like to admit before I managed to get out of it.

If my parents knew about indents like these, they wouldn't be nearly as proud of my current success as they are.

Successful, but I married into the money.
Bother makes 70 busting his ass as a public school teacher and hates it.
Meanwhile the wife tells me to trade in the car when it gets scratched....

the failure
>>im slow takes me 2x times to figure out anything that anyone else ive ever meet
>>suffer from mental disorders that make me borderline suisidal everyday and stop me form fufiling my dreams
>>dyslexia
>>diagonsed learning dificulties
>>cant do good grammer for shit
>>everything i want to work in or have ambision for im to slow and stupid to work in
>>faild school
>>turning 21 this year and havent acomplised anything, not even had a sumer job in my life last job i had i was fierd for being to slow and stupid
>>people tell me im kind but kindness dont pay any taxes and bills
>>think of hurting myself every day
>>have forgoten how and what loving myself is like anymore
>>have no abision,dreams or really anyting driving me

yeah id say im the failyer by a mile

at least my perents have one good kid that made someting of himself, so it wont hurt to bad when i eventualy end up offing myself, what a fucking life to live

Attached: a6wY6eA_460sa_v1.gif (360x240, 272K)

I have 2 older sisters who are useless junkies. Just being the only one of three to graduate high school makes me the successful sibling. We're all in our 30s now but they still live off of other people while I've worked for everything I have.

How did you manage to do that?