Turned 18 today, i guess i can finally come out of lurking actively and post more, parents didnt say or do anything...

Turned 18 today, i guess i can finally come out of lurking actively and post more, parents didnt say or do anything, not even a fucking happy birthday, is it too much to expect, atleast for the 18th, the first person to wish me a happy birthday today was the lady at the documents office when she checked my ID

Attached: 1551107914188.png (647x594, 366K)

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.link/7RVqurQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Happy Birthday user, sorry to hear about your parents not doing shit

Happy birthday bro. Just a little tip, it only gets harder from here and if you're waiting around for a happy birthday wish you're in for a long hard life.
Enjoy your day.

day is already over, its 8pm, i managed to spend my last few bucks on some candy to give to classmates and a beer, i will try to crumble on the carpet now

Why the FUCK haven't you joined this server yet?
discord.link/7RVqurQ

I-f3x

happy birthday faggot zoomer realize everyone cares less and less as the years go on

i know i know but shit i would have liked 18 to be a bit more special i suppose, before i have to jump into the deep

Happy birthday user. Sorry to hear that, hope you enjoyed the beer

it wasnt enough to get me properly buzzed but it was right about enough to get me into the shitty mood state, so that was a fuck up, shouldnt have done it

I liked being 18... enjoy being young OP. It’s one of those things you don’t miss until it’s long gone

i just hope i get to find a job soon and get to go out more, family's always been in a shitty spot financially, now more than ever thanks to my mother which dragged us all into some deep shit

Yeah, drinking is usually good for me in the moment. But when I drink a lot in a night I always get very depressed the day afterwards. Though usually if it's just a few it can just have the positive effect, maybe you're just not used to drinking yet

Aren't you planning on going to uni?

im eastern european, people here have been pushing alcohol on me since i was 16, sadly i guess as a downside it doesnt work that well anymore, now i get chill and spaced out and then crash hard

Quit whining, birthday bitch.

i am but i have time until then, i dont think i can survive 2 more years, i need to get atleast a temp job

Happy birthday to both of us, wish I could say life gets better, but in 10 years you will remember this and realize you were a cringey fucktard when you were 18

Attached: 1554911577495.jpg (320x330, 14K)

that much is true but shit i just want to get a break for once, met a girl that lives far from me, got to know her, lost my virginity last weekend, she left and now i feel even emptier on the inside

Yeah I've been drinking since I was 15. Threw up some times and got into a short alcoholic comma once. Nothing of which I take pride in. Nowadays I drink way less frequently. Alcohol can be good sometimes, but as I said it can just make me feel more depressed than anything else. If it makes you the same just don't drink. Don't know how it's there where you live, but in some social situations you might get offered alcohol and think it hard to refuse because of the social situation you're in, though I've just learned to reject it pretty much every time, unless I actually want to drink.

I know how that feels...like nothing is worth. fall back on a hobby. get a job and be your own man. If your family drags you down, cut em loose. My father kept me under his thumb till I was 25. I moved to sweden, got a job and dont need anyone but myself. lifes great.

and there are tons of great girls in the sea. if your looking for a fucky get on Tinder, if u want a soulmate, slap yourself and do that in about 8 years after you have had your fun.

Attached: 1554896251332.png (431x402, 257K)

i have a summer job lined up and after that i'll find something part time back here, i just have to not kill myself and not fail my classes until the summer

Oh, boy. First of all guy, 18 isnt a great feat. Relax. There isnt much more youre capable of doing now that you probably didnt already do regardless of legality. Second, dont expect to get very many "happy birthday's" passed age 20. Its just another once you become an adult. youll be expected to work, not like your birthday is a holiday.

i know i know but fuck, its 18, i dont expect a fucking car or college money i just want a simple happy birthday son or here's a beer

Dont expect to get lucky. Buck up, its up hill from here.

yes yes live is nothing but suffering and shit, i get the whole shtick, guess i was asking too much

not so much suffering but it is what you make it. some days will suck and others will be great.

remember alls good unless you're a nigger

Attached: 1554896843195.jpg (416x381, 18K)

i am not, i guess i just have to live with it for now, earn some cash over the summer and start a job back here when i come back

your parents sound like scumbags

Get over it faggot. I haven't had a birthday party since I was 11. I annually get a single "happy birthday" whenever I buy cigarettes or booze.
Welcome to adulthood.

my mother has pretty much ran away and gone into hiding because she dragged down half of my family into a very shitty scheme, my father and his girlfriend try to make the best of what they've got, and i love my father, great man, always fucked over in life sadly

Birthday is an insignificant date stop thinking it's special you fag

Don't go to a university with out a plan user. People do that shit young and end up in debt 20 years later. Go to a community College where you can afford to fail and feel around the community to see what you want to do. If I can rewind it back I wish I was an electrician or poleman. They make bank and that shit can be used for other side work. If you get bored with that you can go full electrical engineer easy since you have real background knowledge.

im going to go into millitary uni, all paid by the government along with a 10 year contract when you walk out

maybe because you're an ungrateful entitled whiny little bitch that doesn't deserve to a greeting because of how you treat everyone else. Look at yourself for once instead of thinking everyone else around you owes you something just for existing. When was the last time you gave flowers to your mom for mother's day? Or helped your dad fix something around the house? Or even took out the trash without acting like it wasn't the biggest chore in the fucking world?

Think of it as a reality check. Your entire life people said you were special, now you’ll find out that’s not true. We are all just grains of sand on an endless beach. That doesn’t mean you can’t make the best of it. Just don’t expect anything

my good man, my mom has dragged my family with thousands of euros because she is too fucking incompetent to manage her company and has chosen to go, hide and stop answering her phone instead of taking responcibility like a fucking adult

Your personal birthday is meaningful to only you. Help others in this world to create real meaning.

My parents didn't do shit either user, they didn't even go to my high school graduation. It's all good. When your Uber successful and they're broke they'll start loving you again.