This is now a Polish thread

This is now a Polish thread.

Kurwa.

Attached: comment_LYsVH9WWJQvqVDeZpV9Ame0ArSTOXPcV.jpg (400x511, 47K)

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.link/7RVqurQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Witaj towarzyszu, skąd pochodzisz

user ze Ślunska. właśnie zamówiłem pasibusa i będzie jedzone

Chuj Kurwa

Attached: fashwave_poster__94_the_hussar_defends_his_faith_by_fascistwaffles_dcnva52-pre.jpg (800x999, 166K)

kurwen, złożyłem do nich CV w galerii Młociny i nie odezwali się. Jutro mam rozmowę w Levi's więc trzymajcie kciuki

Dawać jakieś suki

Dziewczyna pracuje w KFC i bardzo sobie chwali. Pasibusa bym unikał, bo tam jest wiecznie zapierdol

we are not in the '90s anymore

In Poland there are always 90s. Even 1890s

No to chuj tam, zwłaszcza, że to pierwsza ich knajpa w W-wa by była

Why the FUCK haven't you joined this server yet?
discord.link/7RVqurQ

I-0dq

Why the FUCK haven't you joined this server yet?
discord.link/7RVqurQ

I-7pl

Can i get blowjob if I pay u Zloty? Or u prefer Euros?

You can pay in ukraińskie hrywny

>You can pay in ukraińskie hrywny
Nah. Zloty is the shit to pay polish Kurwa I bet.

Polish whores are actually usually ukrainian bitches. Fuck this country

Ed if you're on here, its sam. I miss you buddy, I hope you're doing well. Hit me up sometime if you get the chance!

PASIBUS, najgorsze, najbardziej przereklamowane burgery w Kato, mekka mainstream'owej swołoczy, jakość nieadekwatna do ceny, bez frytek, jedynie Nachos'y dobre.

To dawaj, jaka jest dobra burgerownia w Kato słucham

ORLEN YAAASSSS

Attached: they told me to have sex so I posted kek.jpg (3661x2179, 829K)

Mad Mick kiedyś trzymał poziom, jednak nadal lepszy od Pasibus'a + frytki wliczone w cenie, osobiście najbardziej mi smakowały w grillpoint'cie w BELGu

shit country
shit people
shit history
shit accomplishments

ŁOO KURWA, zrobiłem podwójne dub'u w moich postach, znaczy mam rację.
Bić brawo polaczki.

Dobra, już się tak nie zesraj

Zazdrościsz polaku

jakichś numerków na czanach dla spierdolixów

Kurka wodna

Polak polaczkowi nawet porażki będzie zazdrościł.

Attached: 1457456959651.jpg (1366x768, 428K)

Dzień dobry, pozdrawiam z wysp.

Attached: polenpaule.jpg (473x322, 36K)

Attached: 1460486877289.jpg (437x604, 34K)

>Polish whores are actually usually ukrainian bitches. Fuck this country
Hmm that's funny cuz here in the Netherlands we have both haha.

here in germany polish construction companies killed the german ones with cheap polish workers. nowadays the companies are still polish, just the workers are lituanian, ukrainian or belarus. i guess quite similar to the whores. the actual labour is moving east kek. only the management stays polish.

we poles were usually considered as a cheap work in the "modern west" lel

How are the submarines with screen doors working out?

Niedobry był ten pasibus :/

Coś takiego polaczku xD Cieszy mnie, że Ci źle.

German here. Stop stealing our stuff, ok?

It's war reparation.

I never went to war against you.

First you destroyed our country and shred it to pieces during War World II and now you ask for not stealing your stuff, good joke.

I was born in '95 what have i done to you?

What a retard

actually they are the center of europe now. sure there are still loads of shitty places and poor fags in poland. compared to farther east they still do quite good. the bigger cities actually look ok.

I was raised in Poland till age 16, few years after that i visited Germany. Your country and people are very nice, and polaks behave like Niggers of EU. I don;t want to apologize but I just wish I was born in Germany

no worries dude. you do quite ok compared to albanians and romanians.

Są kropki i przecinki ale cieżko się to czyta ...

to idź na karaczana z powrotem

you should thank north africans, syrians and turks. they integrate so badly that polish are almost considered countrymen nowadays in germany. the right parties are not able to hate more than one religion or ethnicity obviously. so you are part of the good immigrants.

Why would Poles care what you think about all of them?

You can have an opinion about any nationality only based on a selective few you met and random stories you heard from your peers. I worked with people from Denmark, Germany and UK and cared only about them not their whole nations. You either need a broad context or time frame to formulate an opinion on a whole nation.

We all work side by side nowadays on a global market. I care about quality of work of all of those employees and if they do it well I really don't care where they were born. If I want to hang out and do stuff also I look for common interests and not birth certificates.

based

>We all work side by side nowadays on a global market. I care about quality of work of all of those employees and if they do it well I really don't care where they were born. If I want to hang out and do stuff also I look for common interests and not birth certificates.
I can tell you first hand that there is a difference between people on a mental level and its heavily influenced from what region they are from (country of origin). I'm a polak and we are hard working to an ill level sometimes but we also abuse law as much as we can- something with authority problem. Very few people will be clean, and the ones that appear the cleanest will prob do some heavy illegal shit if you start digging. On the social interactions we are friendly when we want to be but on an average day we are quite rude and constantly stressed, this can be seen during a daily routine. After traveling i can see how other nationalities behave and its a huge difference from the 'gray reality' of Poland- yes this is our almost official saying...