Age?

Age?
Virgin status?

Attached: istockphoto-154920281-1024x1024.jpg (680x1024, 414K)

Virgin

Yes

Virgin

Avoided high school dating because all the girls were massive cunts and none of them were my type

apprentice wizard

virgin

My powers shall the surpass the metal gear

I was molested in 2011, got over it.

Fucked 4 hookers so far, never scored shit. Does it count?

Lost virginity on the day before my 16th birthday

Sex is sex Yea Forumsro no shame in paying for convenience

You are better than a sexless virgin but not by a lot

21 in a month
>10 chicks

And boy it was good

No longer a virgin, lost that two months ago!

Only fucked 2 chicks so far Nd lost my virginity at 18 to a milf

>fucked a milf at 18

playaaa

3 different females over 10 times a piece

Got manipulated into sex when i was 16
Fun times

Attached: 2eda43a5acfea1c2dfbce570a6e32c38.jpg (1000x1000, 88K)

Still nothing, but it's mostly because i've rejected advances due to shitty personal issues. Might just become a wizard instead.

Don't, it ain't worth it

You sure, sex doesn't seem that great anyway, not sure why everyone thinks it's so important to lose their virginity. I have no interest in raising a family and relationships don't work for me. Wizard life doesn't seem all bad, especially if you don't value sex or relationships very much. Although it would probably leave me pretty lonely.

20. shared vcard with girlfriend and been dating over 2 years. gonna marry eventually

No

>Although it would probably leave me pretty lonely
This.
You can handle loneliness now, you got video games, movies, your job, your studies, whatever. But as you grow older all these remedies won't work and you will feel an emptiness that's growing. Everyone you know is going to mature, have gf, married, kids. And you will always be a 15 year old mentally only bitter and filled with regret and hate for your past self.
This is my warning to you, you may be different but this is the most probable outcome. I hope you change your misguided ways.

sex is great. way better than jerking off and so many fun things to try. don’t pass it up

I don't really doubt that this is what will happen, it's just something I don't think I can move past right now. So unless I fix my shit wizard life is probably where i'm going to end up.

1.5 years celibate.

Fuck my life.

socially totally fucked up, mental instable, fat, ugly, hairloss, disheveled, forever alone

Lost it 14/2/05

Yes