Went to Yea Forums for the first time ever since 2010 and posted pic related...

Went to Yea Forums for the first time ever since 2010 and posted pic related. Jesus fucking Christ why didnt anyone ever warn me that board is 3/4 autistic sjws whos closest to ever come to feeling a vagina included a picture of their dads tits, parents out of town, and a Hotpocket?

Attached: shaokhanevolution.jpg (1280x720, 620K)

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.link/7RVqurQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Improve your grammar.

Yea Forums and gamergate ruined gaming for me

Yea Forums is the 2nd worst board after /r9k/ and some days it's a close fight for 1st place

Attached: 1317789941895.png (442x341, 182K)

I think I just had a stroke reading this garbage. Try again..

Improve your existence .

Attached: 1552104556747.jpg (700x394, 27K)

Are you shocked that a bunch of white dudes who dedicate their lives to deteriorating in a PC chair can barely function as humans?

You shouldn't be.

this is my honest to God theory on why "white pride" has resurged. White dudes are literally fucking up their bodies and minds and social skills and they would rather blame someone else xD

Attached: 1555596541879.jpg (480x294, 25K)

Idk I'll take SJWs over the closeted black cock cucks over here and on /pol/. Left leaning women secretly hate darkies and just virtue signal, but all women on /pol/ dream of being gangraped by jamal and ahmet.

sounds legit, actually

Attached: 043a041ce61868582da68b40f7f84200.jpg (864x1008, 35K)

>im an enraged faggot , please disregard anything I have to say

Attached: mcconnell-thumb.jpg (660x440, 270K)

Come back and try again when you can write at a middle-school level or better.

Back Yea Forums faggot

You must be fun at parties, FAM

Ok but only if you promise to leave and comeback when you can say something relevant or interesting that anons care to read.

There's something hugely satisfying about how mad plebs get when you point out their lacking grammar. Nothing infuriates the 60-IQ more than proof that he is 60-IQ.

>Whining about other boards not liking you

What an absolute waste of a person. Complaining about SJWs picking on you? That's like the dividing by zero of being a beta faggot.

it's worse than Yea Forums it really is

That is literally the only thing anyone has ever said about Yea Forums
I play videos games a lot, But sitting around at my computer all day on a board talking about them instead of playing them? Like what the fuck kind of pointless life wasting shit is that, on top of the fact they take it way too seriously as if the shit actually exists just makes it the one of the top 3 must avoid boards.

Attached: 1554618820219.jpg (1200x1102, 135K)

>Worst than Yea Forums

Attached: ss+(2016-05-29+at+06.36.17).png (414x420, 341K)

Yet here you are still , screaming to the world " Im missing a chromosome and anons wont grammar like the books at the daycare say!"

when you spend your entire life, and all your time gaming - of course they would take it seriously

humans need purpose, drive, importance. If you literally only play games, and talk about games, and dwell in a dark room - you MUST become good at those games; the best, even.

Because if you don't, then you're just another loser playing games with nothing to show for it. They must become the best.

you never been to Yea Forums or /r9k/

Attached: c2fb55c78441bca33563277152813aff.gif (350x255, 1.78M)

ive been to Yea Forums a lot and it most definitely isn't worse than Yea Forums
idk about /r9k/ though, havent been there

fair enough
/r9k/ is objectively the worst board on Yea Forums
It's a containment board and Moot was right to delete it

1999 called. They want their epin troll back.

Attached: beto_loser.jpg (1260x560, 37K)

you're forgetting about /pol/

/pol/ is a board of piss

Why the FUCK haven't you joined this server yet?
discord.link/7RVqurQ

I-kcb