Walk into your bedroom

>Walk into your bedroom
>You find Game of Thrones actress Maisie Williams standing there
Wat do??

Attached: dbb70deb003caeacc948790f17210d85.jpg (1280x1707, 214K)

Turn 1080 degrees and walk away.

Let me just say this. I would begin by giving her a deep, wet, passionate kiss. I want to taste the semen still fresh in her mouth from her fling with Gendry. Entwining our saliva and sexy love juices would whet our sexual appetites. Then I would move lower and thoroughly clean her pussy. Let's be honest, Gendry wasn't getting much pussy. He was really backed up. He pumped months and months of backed-up sperm into her tight, virgin pussy. So I've got to get my tongue in there deep and lick out all of that bitter jizz. It would still be thick and hot, and mixing with Arya's pussy juices it would be an experience like nothing else. So much that I could barely hold it all in my mouth. But believe me, I would manage. And I would cherish it like it was holy water as I swallowed every last drop. With her pussy perfectly clean, I would progress to her other hole. After a long day in those thick, padded clothes, I bet Arya would be delightfully sweaty down there. I would not hesitate before going in for a passionate make-out session with her butthole. I would start by swirling my tongue around and around, savoring her wonderful woman musk. But it wouldn't be long before I begin to venture into her, pushing into her hole and pressing my lips tightly against her rim. She would moan in pleasure as my tongue continued to stimulate her sensitive anal walls. I would begin to undo my pants and gently spread her legs, but to my surprise, she would extend her leg and guide my head down toward her toes instead. "You need to clean these, now." And I would. Of course, her feet were no different from the rest of her body - ripe with delectable sweat. I would gladly begin to wash every bit of her soles with my tongue, tasting everything they have to offer. But as I would began to do so, Arya would call in the men standing outside and motion for them to mount her. It looks like I'll be in for a long night of licking semen from Arya's body...

post a pic of her

You would spin 3 times and still walk into her again? Retard.

No, read it again. I'd spin 3 times and walk AWAY from her.

close the door, call the police, and go fuck my trap girlfriend because I'm not a faggot

Attached: nig_free_USA.jpg (1024x788, 349K)

>trap girlfriend
Nice. Any pics?

Attached: Who-Would-Win.jpg (802x495, 74K)

Faggot

Tell her that if she wants my penis, she will have to play me in a game of 1 on 1 basketball for it. Of course if I win, I get then kidneys.

Attached: 001.png (263x191, 89K)

Ask her is she want me to lick her or not

give her directions home of course, what else niggers?

I'd tell the hunchback deformed midget cunt to get the fuck out of my room, getback to the Notre Dame Cathedral & help with repairs. Fucking disgusting creature

Attached: Masiemodo.jpg (1100x1600, 255K)

Why is fetal alcohol syndrome attractive to you people? My god. Get some actual standards.

Attached: FB_IMG_1553964728282.jpg (800x500, 24K)

You are either taking the bait or doing a bait bait
In that case the joke's on me

apologize for the mess, offer her some chicken nuggz fresh from the the freezer. like a true chad.

I do this.

Attached: 951292987_Maisie_Williams.jpg (1920x1080, 128K)

Beat her with a stick and chase her out of my house.

> Still falling for this in 2019

What happened to Yea Forums?

Attached: 1rZ1rWQ_d.jpg (300x250, 11K)

Tell "her" she can't have "my precious" back

If that's a shop it's a damn good one

Every time Im in the room when my parents are watching game of thrones and there is a scene with her I just say "why has nobody killed this stupid wee bitch yet". She's such a fucking nigger. Needs to die.

Anyone have a webm of her GoT sideboob?

Its S08E03

10/10

Attached: 1373234334073.jpg (400x400, 113K)

>being this cancer

"Oh shit no one is here"

IDK, have sex with her or something?

Shag the fuck out of her because she's weirdly very attractive.

Attached: BIT O' THE OL' IN AN' OUT.webm (500x1080, 1.9M)

I've always thought she looks like a Grey.

Attached: WaisieMilliams.jpg (196x257, 4K)

Total butterface. Put a sack over her head, though, and it's plowing time.

Hi! Hi plebbit! Hi! Hi! Please, be even more obvious

Tell her skinny ass to GTFO

Attached: PhotoEditor_20190424_110116623.jpg (1920x1920, 1.5M)

Is that here? Fuck, shes chunky, not in a good way? Wasnt expecting all of that.

I'd aboslutely fuck her; not gonna lie. She well within acceptable range now but I can tell she's gonna age SUPER fucking bad. Better to get in that ass now than wait until she's in her mid-20's when that downhill turns into an avalanche.

Take her out for pizza

She looks like the Toxic Avenger...so I'd definitely smash up her guts

get her a booster seat and ask her to join me for dinner.

This is clearly Shopped, her cleavage is not that big

Attached: HereWeGoKN.jpg (636x654, 55K)

>glad to see hunchback made it out alive

I would cut her face off and wear it.
Same with all of the Stark women, both alive and dead.

sexually assault her, then sue her for trespassing to get me some of her millions of shekels into me pockets

thanks for asking, have a nice life

Fucking this

the boobsuit isn't flattering

Who?

Tell her its a tragedy what happened at Notre Dame

Attached: lowbudgetmaisiewilliams.jpg (600x800, 75K)

>New

Why dont you like her, she is white, fucking race traitor

Any more?

I've never been with a trap before, so I'd probably suck her dick, turn 1440 degrees, and start again

I'd pay her so I could cross the bridge to my bed.