I bruised the head of my penis like a week ago, now the skin is dying. How fucked am i?

I bruised the head of my penis like a week ago, now the skin is dying. How fucked am i?
Emergency room people told me to fuck off and i won't be able to see my doctor until tomorrow.

Attached: ded.png (567x559, 611K)

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.link/7RVqurQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Shit is all fucked up, the entire underside is bruised and up on the sides.

Attached: ded2.png (684x586, 809K)

Just wash your fucking dick you fucktard

I washed it just hours ago in the shower, this is newly dead skin

Clean that shit fag, that is dry rotten smegma

Disgusting

I don't think you quite understand the concept of dying/peeling skin..

baycuten solves everything

nigga you just need a shower

clean all the fucking dead skin off, if there is any redness or itching its probably a yeast infection, go to your chemist and get a anti fungal cream

Or collect yeast and bake a loaf of bread for your significant other.

My dick was squeezed until there was a popping sound and large parts of the head turned dark blue, i don't think you quite understand that i am going to be paranoid about anything and everything that is related to my penis for the next two months or so
wrong
I'll look it up
I need my dick to not be dying, which i don't know if it is or not, i've been in constant pain for days.

OP, your penis needs a good blowjob. Call a hooker and let her suck that crusty dick. After she's finished your dick is going to be so shiny again.

My dick is bruised, i would not be able to get hard and i would probably cry
Might be, or it might be from the bruise.

Then cut it off you fag, it's obviously dying and you know it. It'll serve no use for you any more.

my uncle had the same condition and his dick fell off eventually but he's feeling all right

If it comes to that i'll post a thread letting y'all help me decide how i end it. My penis is my life

you taking uppers, op?

Nope

medfag here.
clearly a case of Flictonic Cliple-Weber syndrome.
you're doomed

Honestly, I've never had my dick squeezed so hard it actually made a popping noise... Makes me wonder how much you were abusing the poor thing.

If you ask me however, it sounds like you just popped a blood vessel, this is how bruises usually form, and they're supposed to be painful, especially on your dick. I imagine.
Suck it up for a while and it'll heal.

I was just jerking off. It most likely will be fine but it's my dick y'know. I can't be calm about it. If it dies i die.
The skin dying is making me worry that blood isn't circulating properly

The skin peeling is just a reaction it gets to physical trauma, the same thing normally happens when you jack off without lube or run into a cabinet with a raging hard-on with enough force to fold you over in pain. Dick heads are sensitive so they respond to physical trauma quite elaborately. Don't worry too much about it and if the pain gets too bad, put some ice on it.

lol you broke your penis doing some stupid penis enlargement bullshit

It will probably heal just wait. When skin stretches and dies en-masse it takes a while for it to all slough off, don't worry about that, you can clearly see that there is blood flow to the skin so it isn't an issue.

Okay thanks, been freaking out since it happened.

No i was jerking off

Bullshit

Nope. It's probably even worse now

Cut it off and grow a new one simple

Share this power

>Snakes shed their skin to allow for further growth and to remove parasites that may have attached to their old skin

I think ur ball python is shedding, whats his name?

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH
STOP POSTING

It will take a while to recover. Its simply super dry and thus loses constantly skin.
Just leave it be and wash it when its too much

not a single thing in those pics gives even the tiniest hint of a bruise. kys

Dave
Cause the bruise is in the underside ya tard

Also look at the sides in the first pic

You're welcome, now breathe.
And get some ice for your mangled dingdong.

it will pass. nothing serius.

Leave it alone
Don't fuck, don't fap
It's gonna hurt like fuck until all the skin is shed and getting hard before then it gonna really hurt

moisturize

I can just smell it

Attached: 1552090071567.jpg (433x468, 105K)

Why the FUCK haven't you joined this server yet?
discord.link/7RVqurQ

I-l1r

op med fag here.
You need to go to the emergancy room. Im 99% sure you popped a blood vessle and its lacking oxygen. thats why your skin tissue is dying.

So is this someone who actually wants quality people or is this just someone spamming someone else's server to get it shit on?

Put lotion or vaseline on it, and don't fuck with it. No hot showers and try to avoid boners. It's just shedding, that's a good thing and part of the normal healing process.

Ew cut it off