Your evil will fall. Our ways will become your own. Your people will be our brothers and sisters. Maybe not today...

Your evil will fall. Our ways will become your own. Your people will be our brothers and sisters. Maybe not today, but someday you and your children will learn God’s many names and feel blessed that you believe in his truth.

Attached: 189F9042-7C71-4841-A456-0B1AC1DD9BE4.jpg (1920x1080, 185K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.co.uk/news/resources/idt-sh/China_hidden_camps
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Every so often I stumble across statistics like these and it puts a smile on my face. There is hope yet

Attached: 9D228D58-2BA0-4CAE-A8AF-A8DB90C234FD.jpg (750x1081, 412K)

Shut up, nigger

Attached: A8A4B05C-9F88-455B-9E84-0CCFF9E7A984.jpg (800x1200, 241K)

Or what?

shut up pussy allahu akbar

Attached: 0s0mptlxdxhb.jpg (1920x1080, 1.07M)

go shove sand up your asshole, desert nigger

Oooh that really triggers me I mean it’s not like there aren’t Muslims in almost every high level of government or society in America and Britain. The brother in your pic will be granted ease in the next life while we honour him in this one.

niggers and muslims will be converted to biorobots by the jews. Then the jews will eventually cannibalize each other and extinct the entire "species"... if you can even call it that at that point. Biorobots.

And nothing of value will be lost.

Your nihilism is what hurts your people, even after the enormous historical head start you have yourselves off of our backs. Our species will see good times before the end of days, a world of faith and God.

Islamophobia isn't a thing because fear of Islam is rational.

Yeah, good times. Transhumanism and slavery. You people are stupid.

It's not nihilism, it's basic self awareness of the world around you.

It’s okay to fear the truth. Honestly it’s more harsh than the lie of “freedom” that we exist in currently but we will all see that soon enough my friend

The future isn’t set until it has already happened. Awareness of the situation doesn’t mean you blindly accept it as the only possible outcome. There is always hope with God

Stories of your own great destiny are a hell of a drug, but the thing I always wonder is--what does God need with a plan? Planning is for beings that aren't omnipotent, since omnipotent beings can just make their goals happen directly. I ask this because great destiny mythology has to be underwritten by some sort of divine plan (or teleology, if you prefer), and making us fuck around for millennia as part of a plan that never needed to happen is incredibly cruel for a being that's also supposed to be the perfect embodiment of goodness.

You’re dismissing free will. I think your questions will be better answered in a philosophy book or something like that

Not a Muslim
But God created everything to learn about himself
that's my belief

If free will represents a constraint on God, then he isn't omnipotent. If he chooses not to interfere with free will, he must still know what everyone is going to do, or he isn't omniscient. If he knows what everyone is going to do, then he still decides what everyone will do by his decisions regarding how to create the universe--since even free beings' actions are constrained and influenced by their environment.

Lol, those tactical combat sandals are pretty hardcore bro! I mean honestly, it's kind of hard to take you seriously when you still can't even manage to get all of your soldiers a pair of boots.

fuck off mate and go back to fucking your goat

CHECKED

Trips don’t lie
Praise Allah

Attached: 1533881203358.jpg (960x1024, 91K)

Sadly, no. By the time Islam spreads beyond the borders or christiandom Ill be dead and i dont intend on having children. Your victory is a worthless praise by another false idol.

You’re but one man. You’ll be forgotten by your own people and replaced by ours. The future is only for those who’ll bother to turn up.

The next world war will be a cleansing. The following of the false prophet Mohammad will be exterminated from the planet.

Free will isn’t a constraint because he literally used his omnipotence to give us that ability in the first place.
His omniscience isn’t impeded by that free will because he created universal systems that provide enough choices to make our freedom valuable in controlling our lives and he sees the possible outcomes of every decision we make, but himself chooses not to interfere out of respect for our will. Again, there’s prob a book out there you can read on it I’m not a philosopher

TRUTH IS IN THE QUADS.

ALLAHU AKBARK ALL UU ABKAAAAAAAR ALLAU AKBAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAR!!!!!!

Attached: download.jpg (274x184, 5K)

Did you not read the birth rates? if there is a war you can damn well be sure there’ll be less westerners when it ends

or your gay and thats haram

>You’ll be forgotten by your own people and replaced by ours.

Are you Chinese? Because the only thing that jihadists are achieving long term is guaranteeing the rise of China. The west is borrowing money hand over fist from them so we can keep putting warheads on foreheads, the more you make us fight you the stronger it makes the Chinese. Who do you think they'll replace first, their best customer, or the oil rich shitholes that are practically next door?

Attached: 64BFF63D-D106-44C4-A0A3-4865A66D2C5C.jpg (248x380, 16K)

ok faggot. Ill just make another chirstchurch event happen.

Step up pleb, u tryin to throw handsi i'll slap the gay out u, than back in u. Faggot step up

Islam has been in China for centuries, I think they and the Middle East will be better off with each other than with the Americans

ALLAHU AKBAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAR

You big mad huh?

Attached: 05E48DEB-FA44-4DD0-A4B0-56F2DC90C62F.jpg (615x409, 33K)

Pls don't explode near my vicinity.

Kind regards,

user

Attached: w8krY0g_d.jpg (285x253, 9K)

Yeah, thats why those chinks send all those muzzies to re-education camps

I liked your comment alot, here have a reply.

Attached: 6tHdjNY_d.jpg (250x202, 6K)

Yeah, because everyone knows that having shitloads of children is the only factor involved in winning wars.

Attached: 20190424_102614.png (500x692, 545K)

We will make peace with the great satan if you will trade lube for oil.

Attached: Dildosis-News-A4-72dpi.png (684x453, 643K)

Temporary relationship issues. They’ll sort out once the Americans get spicy again as they always do

Murder is never the answer. You are morally corrupt and intellectually stunted...your religion is primitive and badly in need of a reformation.

Islam isn’t a country, you can’t invade it or even identify it too easily outside your conceptions on skin colour (despite there being plenty white Muslims). The simple fact is we are here to stay. After all, the future is ours you know.

In every country where people get richer and are more able to care for them selfs you see a decline in religion. People might still believe in a god, but no way they want to die for it. Terrorism and extremism is only for the poor.

Yeah right... bbc.co.uk/news/resources/idt-sh/China_hidden_camps

Attached: zhcwd3y_d.jpg (419x480, 15K)

You're funny.

Attached: inspiration.jpg (640x460, 67K)

Kek

Yeah, because inbreeding produces supersoldiers, right?

Also, infant mortality is a thing...

It doesn’t really matter? There are Muslims all over planet earth, literally every corner of the globe. I don’t see a viable reason to feel threatened by anyone.

You see simple facts as threats?

Ah, yes. Religious people.

Attached: 1353330.jpg (462x616, 50K)

You nailed it.