Fuck bros....for those that remember...my friend came over and got into the hot tub with me last night...

fuck bros....for those that remember...my friend came over and got into the hot tub with me last night. She has a boyfriend and I have a girlfriend. We went on a hike before, grabbed some drinks at the grocer, had a bon fire, jumped into the hot tub. She even asked me what color bikini bottoms I preferred on her. And towards the end of the night, I asked her what she would do if I kissed her. Albeit, I would've just went for it if she didn't have a boyfriend of 10 months in another fucking state.

She said she'd say no but glad I asked instead of just going for it. Then I proceeded to lower the flood gates of a lot of bullshit I've been harboring. I told her everything. That I'd marry her in a heartbeat, have however many children with her as she wanted, which might seem weird to everyone who isn't familiar with the situation between us. We talk each others ears off over that shit. She also leaves to go back home in a few months, and I told her she could stay here. She said, "oh yeah, you think I could?". I dunno... all in all it was a very casual conversation with serious overtones, she was laughing at the jokes I was cracking throughout, she didn't seem like she was in a hurry to leave(before I said all this bullshit, she said she had to go like 3 times but..............never left, just stayed, which is also why I just opened up), and she locked eyes with me for every word I spoke. Asked me how long I've felt this way, and maybe I should've been honest with her and told her since I first saw her but I said the last few times we hung out.

At the end though, she said she happy with the relationship she was in and valued our friendship. Fuck. Holy fuck bros.........I feel like such a piece of shit. Part shame. Part guilt. Part hungover as fuck. But I'm also glad I told her how I felt because she really needed to know

Attached: zdfbzdfb.png (1024x1059, 1.12M)

Execute her boyfriend then blame it on someone you don't like.

dude you still lost :(

Too long, didn't read

Also you're a cuck

you mean suicide?

enjoy that friendzone, boy

it could have gone a lot worse, at least you get the stay friends with her, from what you wrote it seems like you have a pretty wholesome friendship

Holy shit you’re a faggot.

It won't be the same, but since you let it all out already might as well embrace what you have. Regret or not, it won't weigh on your conscious as heavily if you had not told her it.

Mate, that takes guts.
Dont take it like a defeat, love is not a conquest but a journey with someone through life.
Stay in touch with her. Stay friends, you never know she may come around. Either way, now that you have confessed to her, you can try to move on. Its hard, no doubt about it, but its the best you can try.

Attached: 1520979303705.png (828x720, 745K)

and that's ultimately why I just went for it... to me those friendships are so rare. and I feel like they represent potential for something so much more enriching

Definitely easier to move on after confessing, whatever the outcome, it's better that he did what he did.

probably not, but maybe it will be. i dont fucking know lol

thanks man, that makes me feel better

You made everything Right...she will think About your words the rest of her Life of she doesnt Choose you

Never, NEVER ask a woman to kiss them. It's literally the biggest turnoff in the history of the universe.

You cucked yourself.

dude no fucking shit, obviously i would've just went for it if it was any other girl or if she was single. but out of respect for her, and her relationship, i asked.

naw man, you need context. Normally, yea, that is a bad move. But in his situation it was the right thing to do. IF he had just ought right kissed her, it would have turned bad, FAST.

No probs OP
Remember Dude, We are all gona' make it

Attached: 1521054812601.png (1599x689, 1.23M)

Better to beg for forgiveness than ask for permission.. #1 makes u look like a cuck/pussy whiteknight. #2 u just showed yer hand.. now she knows she has u on a chain like her little bitch and can use u for whatever without giving anything in return. #3. If u want her u have to claim her.. do like the mexicans do. Go for it on a whim.. if she doesnt say no, get her ass pregnant.. if shes a good person she wont abort and no matter what.. yer kid will always be a connection back to her.. she'll be yours. (Too late for this.. u wasted your only chance.) You'd be better off ditching her as a friend.. no sense.. since he'll be the dick to fuck her and you'll be the shoulder to cry on.. and make her feel better to take his dick again.

Who hurt you you poor incel?

Attached: 1507427721556.png (200x445, 161K)

maybe... didn't consider the its easier to ask for forgiveness than ask for permission. that's the only decent point you made. but im not anyone's chain. if she thinks that, well she's in for a hell of a surprise. and I still think she would've nopped the fuck out of there had I just went for it, then I would've REALLY felt like a piece of shit

Just fuck her, faggot

/zGqqyVq

Hello my silly btards, are you searching for a true ACTIVE discord server to hang out and make friends?
Where the mods aren't power hungry?
Look no more!

We have MEMES, tons of LEWDS, a selfie channel, comfy channel, lots of E-Girls (Traps/Femboys too!).

>try to fuck another girl while you're in a relationship
>feel guilty only because the other girl wasn't interested

You're a piece of shit, you don't deserve your girlfriend. Break up with her if she's worth so little to you!

she matters to me. it's just... this thing between this girl and I have been a long time outstanding. and I needed to get it off my chest before she left to go home. but yeah... i am a piece of shit, fuck me

She doesn't matter to you. If she mattered to you, you wouldn't be desperately trying to leave her for someone else.

Stop leading her on. You're going to leave her, you don't love her, you don't give a shit about her. You WILL cheat on her. If you give a shit about her, leave her.

Seems to me you handled this fine. You expressed something that was important, and she honored you with attention.

i suppose she did, just hope i didn't fuck up our friendship. but i knew the risks, i guess. at least she now knows