You have 10 seconds to name something dumber than an American

You have 10 seconds to name something dumber than an American.

Attached: 5436.jpg (819x819, 57K)

Indians

Blacks.

Someone who cares about the intelligence of another nation

Attached: DE9FE902-21FC-4745-8E81-6C2362529B7C.jpg (770x800, 78K)

OP

Africa Americans/ Native Americans

Those are still Americans you clod.

Flat Earthers

Attached: debduran.jpg (235x215, 9K)

Canadians

Taxes

Not modern day Americans though.

These niggers and native monkeys don't want to be referred to Americans but "African Americans" and "Native Americans" so they sure as hell ain't Americans.
You don't see nigger germans or nigger italians calling themselves African German or African Italian

Most of the people from literally any other country.

OP

Attached: 1552010175042.jpg (720x697, 47K)

Trump

2 americants

>African AMERICAN
>Native AMERICAN
>Don't call themselves American
Are you retarded?

As an American with a 99.7% chance of outclassing you intellectually I'll say you you little internet faggot

OP

OP

Attached: 1556078265632.jpg (465x607, 70K)

french, british, and german, why you ask? cause they allow themselfs to be cucked by the jew

An American who isn't white

Fucking everyone is chucked by the jew, Americans, germans, British, French fucking everybody

*cucked*

All humans are fucking stupid.

yeah but they where the first to be cucked by the jew so they are the most dumb plus Americans are more intelligent than those Euro cucks cause they are more evolved you stupid Euro trash just stayed in you're countries like niggers and Africa kill yourself

Everyone on Yea Forums

Attached: D3CKWkDWkAEG9m_.jpg (1920x1080, 180K)

i can't

I'm an American, I'm just pointing it out

Nigger

your life

a non-american who wants to live there.

Turks

Brazillians

"We're gonna fight the Communist threat!"

Native americans are 1000x more american than any of you mutts

Billie Eilishs’ music

Attached: E62C822E-0A31-4C13-A382-7DC97794296A.jpg (500x340, 200K)

Your bait is weak my foreign friend.

diaperfags

The entire UK. How you going to be convinced that leaving an economic Bloc that rivals the US is a good idea. SMH

Native americans didnt have a country before the colonists and expansion. They where never "american"

Two Americans

Every body in this fucking post is retarded first thing said shouldve been a mexican

I agree and I'm not a lefty,
Just get fucking over it, you're a mixed breed of almost every European and Asian country you can think of

people who listen to Tool

I love that 90% of this thread is Americans uniting in our superiority over all the other shit hole nations.

Attached: 1543441497101.jpg (750x699, 49K)

OP

A left wing British faggot tbh.

Salty eurofags

cant

Australian. Brit. Kiwi. African.

The mentality of certain snobby/pretentious Britons

The inch and foot measurement system is vastly superior to the Chinese metric system.

Same thing tbh

OP

probably all the nationalities that suck america's cock so they don't go bankrupt haha

Albanians

The people who first learned to split the atom, and won the space race. Oh, nevermind... they're Americans.

Kek

Actually, it wouldn't have been possible without German/Russian scientists teaming up with American scientists. The space race is old news

Do your research faggot

this is the only correct answer

This.

How many nazi scientists could have really helped seeing as most were hanged

Only correct answer.

Native Americans don't want to be called Native Americans. They want to be called Indigenous people. Native Americans implies that the country you stole from them is called America and that they have accepted this name. They haven't. It's quite derogatory to call them Native Americans and not Indigenous people, Native people, or Aboriginal people.

>the 1 or maximum 2 loser faggots that frequent /b and samefag hard
>90% of this thread is americans uniting
you are dumb

agreed

Attached: Arbitrary Retarded Rollercoaster vs Logical Smooth Sailing.jpg (928x878, 64K)

>won the space race
hollywood faked that shit

Dude, are you retarded? If a country or multiple countries with some of worlds leading scientists at the time were on the verge of loss, what would be the most logical solution? Hang them and lose out on all of that intel and research or hand pick the best and have them work for you? The latter is what happened irl.

Euro fags really do have a simplified measurement system
>oh no I'm too fucking stupid to remember the conversion between inches and feet

No scientist has ever used feet and inches and that's for good reason. Standardizations are great for getting the world to work together without any problems. Even one of the first spacecrafts was fucked up because the ship blew up from a unit conversion error because the two teams working together were using different units and the Americans were too arrogant to use the Metric system.

The Metric system saves lives. The Imperial system destroys them.

Again
>oh no I'm too fucking stupid to remember the conversion between inches and feet

I think you've got it the wrong way. The Americans that constructed the Mars lander that blew up are the ones that couldn't remember the conversion between imperial and metric, not the rest of the world's groups working together in Metric. It was the Americans that fucked up their own rocket, and so they're the idiots who couldn't remember how to convert.

Thanks for proving that Americans are dumber than the rest.

>OP

Thats American tho.

THIS GUY

THE RETARDEST

>this shit again
pakis

Judging by the pic you posted you're basing this opinion on what you see in the pop media.

These are not real people, they are characters perpetuating an image that was thought up by a PR team all in an effort to spread and make money.

Your inability to pick up this basic concept proves you less intelligent than an average American.

Your post.

A German. They managed to lose the war even though they had every advantage.

Every one else in the world.

you're mom

An Englishman

Any terrorist organization who thinks they would ever find the ability in modern times to take over any meaningful area and actually stay in power.

Me after reading this post

>Ignoring the second part of the post

Are you retarted?

>American commenting on how Britain is stupid.
>Goes home and eats the toxic scum off oil barrels
Woah, I've been shown

Oi oi m8, we won a war you know. those Zulus aren't coming back soon.

> OP

Attached: faggot.jpg (750x750, 48K)

/zGqqyVq

Hi my frens, are you searching for a true ACTIVE discord server to hang out and make friends?
Where the mods aren't power hungry?
Look no more!

We have MEMES, tons of LEWDS, a selfie channel, comfy channel, lots of E-Girls (Traps/Femboys too!).

Oh God, oh fuck... uhhh...

a Canadian?

So we were the first to be 'sucked' (fooled) and you didn't learn from our mistake and let yourself be cucked, too? And that makes US more stupid? Right.
Also, you don't sound American. You sound like a pajeet masquerading as one, because you're fucking syntax is horrible.

Yeah it's not perfect, but the EU is right now turning into a dictatorship. At least we can make new trade agreements, I guess.

OP

America is more in debt than any other country ayy

The ashkenazi jews that emigrated to America? Those 'Americans'?

OP

Shills like OP

Attached: Billie.png (1418x942, 168K)

Dumbest argument ever.

You literally can't. The african tribes are more knowledgeable than fucking americans

An American who supports Trump.

A member of the United States of Europe...

this has to be bait

you