Hey Yea Forums trying to figure out what these spots are. Anyone knows?

Hey Yea Forums trying to figure out what these spots are. Anyone knows?

Attached: 20190424_151914.jpg (1771x1768, 1.4M)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fordyce_spots
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

genital warts.

wear a condom ffs

wash it daily you disgusting fuck

Warts. You can get them removed, but you'll have it in your blood for life and they could always come back. You need to get treated ASAP and don't ever fuck without a condom again.

Those are autism warts....

Fordyce Spots

I had them all my life. Waaay before I had sex.

10/10 would suck the AIDS off that dick

maybe you were too young to remember.

your mom's vag gave you genital warts.

Uneducated fucks
These are fordyce spots.

>Anyone know what these spots are?
Uhmmm... Kind gross?

Nice....

This. Afaik they appear where hair "wants" to grow but can't, women have them too

yep fordyce spots.

what the fuck ive had these all my life too before sex also help?

each speck stands for a social injustice you have helped with.

>Fordyce Spots
Usually these spots are found around the edge of the head, but they can occur on the foreskin as well.

They are common almost all humans have some sort of Fordyce Spots. They are harmless and arn't contagions.

If you feel the need to remove them then I suggest talking to a medical professional.

Fordyce spots, you can literally have those at age of 4. Fuck off people with your STD ideas.

also i have blue spots on my balls whats that about

Was already confused yes. Only had 1 sexual partern who I deflowered. Thanks everyone for clearing things up!

white spots you mean

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fordyce_spots

its ribbed for her pleasure, faggot

HPV

>Fordyce Spots
...This; those are not warts. Fordyce Spots are normal.

>this
I had a couple near my nuts at one point, apple cider vinegar will help dkminish them but they eventually resurface, id say mine go away for maybe a year or just under but are gone within a couple days of using the vinegar, not a bad process. They arent harmful, just a nuisance.

I have fordyce spots.
Those are not fordyce spots, retard

Hi user,

Medfag here. Ignore everyone else. They are wrong. The things on your penis are called tubercles. These occur on the head of many species of fish indicating that they are ready to spawn. Your disgusting warty penis is just saying:-

"Hey, get laid, Fag. I need some pussy."

Listen to your penis and try your very best to insert it into a vagina as soon as possible. Your tubercles will then disappear for another year, until the next spawning season.

All the best,
Medfag

Attached: 11-LAHNAUROS-2KG-HÄÄPUVUSSA-JoukoARSirkkala-825x548.jpg (825x548, 71K)

Fordyce spots do not cluster like that, y'all are falsely soothing this man and he's gonna give some poor girl cervical cancer

Those are dick sucking spots.... You haven't been getting your dick sucked enough OP wtf get it together

this is entirely incorrect

this is entirely incorrectt

One of these statements is correct.

Nice micro penis faggot

Blue waffle for males

Blue waffles for males

this is entirely correct

Disgusting. Hopefully people with that condition will be sexually selected out of the gene pool

Eat tide pods degenerate

I smell some samefaggin going on here

You dipshit

Attached: KEK.png (352x146, 4K)

Please don't call my friend names, he's doing his best

"Disgusting warty penis" kek

obviously not you dipshit

what a fucking newb

Condoms don’t stop HPV, the virus is small enough to go through the material.

Fuck off fucknuts

Then how would somenone prevent caughting hpv

You are a stupid little sumbitch

Maybe you should check with a doctor instead of going on Yea Forums. Lol

Fordyce spots

Bad news first: sad but true there's no way you can make them go away, no cream or pill in this universe is going to help, so just get over it... The only way would be laser treatment, but as you can imagine it ain't cheap.

Here's the good news though: they are completely armless and definitely not infective; a very large percentage of men (and women too) have them, it's kinda normal; also girls won't even notice them.

I have them and before I had sex for the first time I was terrified girls could think I had some kind of disease... Then of all the girls I had sex with, none of them noticed shit. Now I don't even care, it's like I forgot they're there.

Fish have tubercles. Op's dick has tubercles. OP has a fish dick.

No further evidence required. Case closed.

based and medpilled medfag.

I guess you have Fordyce spots on your shaft or balls... Well guess what, that's not the only way Fordyce spots can present themselves. Look it up on the internet, they look a bit different but it's the same thing, retard.