Ask a Pepsi merchandiser anything

Ask a Pepsi merchandiser anything

Attached: merchandiser-s-day.jpg (750x1000, 143K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/vhKmKkqnVdE?t=85
discordapp.com\invite\vvftDyy
discord......................gg\vvftDyy
discord.link/E3dBm7C
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

go fucking die you fucking faggot

Do you do walgreens?

Why is Pepsi not as good as Coke?

He has half the earth's population feeding on his bullshit.

What motivates you to sell toilet cleaner for a living

What makes you think people want a daily Pepsi thread?

Yes, CVS as well

It's better

hahahaaha

youtu.be/vhKmKkqnVdE?t=85

It's not daily

At what point did you realize things didn't turn out like you wanted them to?

Where do you keep the Coke?

I have a dui will they hire be to drive truck if I tell them my story ?

Get a real job nigger

It pays better than most jobs

In the back

Depends how long it's been since the incident

How many times a week are you going to post this?

>Depends how long it's been since the incident
3 and half years ago

>Depends how long it's been since the incident
it will go away on record in mid 2020

you like Pepsi ?

How clean since then? Lot of my co-workers have had incidents too but they have since turned it around

You do know this is a job for a high school kid going to college

A physically hard job that's 50-60 hrs a week job?

When are you fucks going to tell the people that plastic chemicals are leaking in the beverages and giving us bitch tits in the process because it raises your estrogen levels due to it being a mimicker?

Attached: 1554851722943.png (396x454, 132K)

everything happened in mid 2015 wont go away until mid 2020 (5 years for drivers abstract to erase from record) my dream is to get my class 1 working on that now would love to work for pepsi/coke as a driver but without experience and i wonder if i just work in warehouse for a bit before they consider me?
also I have not having insurance (missing sticker on plate (I pay my insurance they just never sent me a sticker to put on (got towed 2 blocks to ICBC lol ) and going through a yellow light all in 2015 was gonna fight em all but never bothered they are all very minor but look horrible on paper. would they hire me u think?

LOL this is so simple but effective

Your job is shit and so is this thread just like you

Yeah, either Merchandiser or Warehouse. They love promoting from within so you'll look better.

sweet

Yea Forums is supposed to be anonymous. Creating and advertising a personality, name, and face for yourself on Yea Forums is antithetical to the intent of the board. If you want to attention whore yourself out, go make a username on reddit, instagram, or one of the other various social media tools. You're making an already shitty board even shittier.

Attached: images.jpg (225x225, 5K)

I think I would prefer warehouse, is that just loading and unloading trucks?

It's also filling pallets with store loads. Pretty sure you need a forklift cert though

imagine being this new, he posts this everyday user he is trolling everyone, Yea Forums is about trolling kek

I got 3 months forklift experience but never got official ticket or anyting my old boss just trained me

is coke ok?

Kill yourself t-series suporter

bobs and vagana

i kekd but it was honestly kind of god tier

Yeah how else are you going to pay for school nigger

He can't help that you drank your way into diabetes retard.

How do you feel that you get to go from location to location and only stock a particular area and not the whole nasty grocery store I did 3rd Shift stock for a grocery chain and envied the people that came in and stocked the Pepsi and Coke products i imagines you get paid a lot better then individuals that work stock at a grocery store and spent much less time bending over and being on your knees and breaking your back lifting heavy shit for minimum wage

You can put that on your resume. I'm sure they'll test you beforehand

>How do you feel that you get to go from location to location and only stock a particular area and not the whole nasty grocery store

I like it. The drive from store to store is a great downtime

Bro you're lucky if they hire you to be a Truck Loader at a warehouse with their products you're sure as heck not going to land a driving job sorry DUI's are crippling and will disqualify you from practically any job you might as well chop one of your hands off and try to go collect disability

Why would anyone brag about such a shitty job

I'm not bragging, it's an ama. Definitely more interesting than most jobs

oh well it will be off my record in 2020 dont care

Nice stick with it if it works for you if you got a CDL you can always consider driving the big rigs for them as well do main product Distributing to just warehouses I knew a guy that did that and he made insane amount of money I'm happy for you bro good stuff

No it's not, you stock shelf's all day. It sucks but all it's suppose to do is get you threw college. That's it

Yeah, Getting $52k a year is entry level....

You work 60 hours a week I work 36 and get 90,000

what happend to pepsiman?

Yes, everyone on the internet makes six figure, 6'+, dates models, and have footlongs. .........

thats not six figures and thats the gong rate for journeymen cnc machinist nigger

No its not. Thats a lie. I did this for a year its shitty. Warehouse life forever IMO.

What should I study in school to prepare for a job like yours? Ever pick up cougars at the grocery stores?

Most of the guys I work with make way more then that

>That blue collar guy who makes fun of other blue collar guys

Attached: 1463349127944.jpg (480x270, 41K)

we had this exact same thread last week

I wish I had a job like that. This economy is dying.

Spoken like a true neet

Yeah, you need to be an extrovert for this job

Can you show us your penis?

Do you get a discount at KFC?

Not really a question...

Do you have merchandise like pins and sew on patches ?

Pepsi is good. I always hated the fucking cola and never understand why people drink that shit, but then I tried pepsi

No

how it feels to do something you dont like
i mean, how it feels to not do something you like?

No not really. You just put in earbuds. If store manager yells at you just say fuck em n leave. Next day nothing will happen.

Nah, they'll kick you out

They never did anything to me. People truly do not give a fuck in stores.

I guess you never did those wannabe rich stores like Ralph's, Randall's, Vons, Pavillions

>
>It's better

Nobody orders a Jack and Pepsi

"Is Pepsi OK?"
No

Yeah The highest quality store I stocked was probably a Target. But Target was more chill than all the other stores. They let you take pallet jacks on the floor all day.

Target has the best employees, and cutest, and have the best customers too. Never had a problem with any Targets I've serviced

>
>It's also filling pallets with store loads. Pretty sure you need a forklift cert though

>Forklift certificate
This lever makes it go up and down
This lever makes it go in and out
...side to side
....tilt (if it's really fancy)
Gas, brake

Wew Lad!

Do you HONK ?

Attached: flat,1000x1000,075,f.u4.jpg (750x1000, 100K)

Honk honk

lol. if you're a faggot. "physcially hard." if working at your own pace, moving up to 40 pounds is hard, i guess construction is intense labor.

In the bay area Pepsi merches start out at 18$ an hour.

Hayward plant starts at $21 for FT

It's daily. This time yesterday I was in the exact same thread. You don't have a company car, you don't like walmart sluts, and I gave you advice to hook up with them. I then left because you never responded like the incel you are.

>You don't have a company car, you don't like walmart sluts

No we drive our car and get paid for mileage

And my Walmarts don't have attractive employees

I also told you about the gilfs that have been there 10+ years who like to get their freak on with the fresh young faced merch guys who visit their stores. Supermarket employees are often freaks in the sack, I think it comes from dealing with shit customers all day for decades.

Which Walmarts are these again?

All of them user. Especially in Louisiana.

How long does it take you to finish a store? How do lunch breaks work as a merchandiser and what’s the most you can be making as a merchandiser ie topped out?

Yes I would

Attached: 1556113517085.jpg (358x966, 34K)

It depends. Walmarts, Ralph's, Food4Less, Superiors, El Supers take 3-4 hrs

drinking a pepsi now, best soda tbh

coke or pepsi

PEPSI MAN
PEPSI MAN
PEPSI MAN
PEPSI MAN
PEPSI MAN

PEPSI MAN
PEPSI MAN
PEPSI MAN
PEPSI MAN
PEPSI MAN
PEPSI MAN

Ayo where the Pepsi man at

is it tue the owner of pepsi once killed a man

That job sucked when I had it. Don’t know how your area is run between staffing and management but I’d always end up with way too many store on my list. Money was decent from all the OT but really wasn’t worth the extra strain and never having time to do anything. I was at Coke not Pepsi though. Get your cdl and move on from merchandising if you don’t want back and joint issues in 5-10 years

POPUNDEr

OP here. Yes, yes it is.

is it true the owner of pepsi said all niggers must die

Reyes coke here doesn't like giving OT

PepsiCo is one of the most diversity friendly companies around, to a fault

OP here. Yes, yes it is.

They hated giving OT when I was there too but there were always like 2 call outs everyday and I’d get an extra 2-5 stores added to my list. While the extra money was nice, getting home later than planned sucked

is this thread sponsored by pepsi?

Shit, what plant did you work at? Downey or LA?

Does your family know that you are gay ?

discordapp.com\invite\vvftDyy

discord......................gg\vvftDyy

Reported you fucking tranny

I think you get $18/HR for working in the inner city cuz they are worried you might get shot. Craziest thing I had happen on my route was leaving a gas station and some guy came up to me and was selling drugs.

Why the FUCK haven't you joined this server yet?
discord.link/E3dBm7C
GO GO GO-mta

No they get paid the same

This bait sucks

Not b8

Attached: photo_1555653248461_1555686113289.jpg (2468x2556, 626K)

Bump bepis