Hey i feel lost what can i do to look better?

Hey i feel lost what can i do to look better?

My life is going into the dumps and i honestly don't know what is worth living for anymore

Attached: 970651_174394809396263_1453193687_n.png (958x958, 1.28M)

loose the stache, do something with your hair

Get a better haircut.
Shave the facial hair. It looks really bad.

Post tits and timestamp

Show your dick

Cut hair clean shave start working running join military.

At the very least get rid of that peach fuzz looks like ass

Attached: 827293.jpg (1000x714, 164K)

Give me a second taking a image, should i shave that as well?

Grow a wizard beard and and comb your eyebrow points up constantly.

Attached: 58384652_397097434354603_5399211135922601984_n.jpg (1028x1920, 364K)

Haircut, go shorter, not buzz cut, maybe fade the sides as you have a longer head. Pop up the front.

Shave that mustache, bummer you can't have facial hair, find your look without.

Trim up the eyebrows. Define into the natural shape you have going.

And for the love of fuck learn to take a pic user.

kill self

i'm suicded btw no fun

Basically summed up what I was gonna say

Also for the acne, change your pillow case every night it'll disappear in a few weeks if not hormonal.

Your'e not in bad shape, go get the hair cut and shave today and I promise you'll see results today.

Honestly dude have a shave get a haircut and do a few laps around a park you'll feel better then

Fashion sense isn't bad atleast nice dude, get the shave and haircut.

Buy a machete

It depends on what you mean. If you’re wanting to look better like fashion and such then you’re gonna have to clean up your hair and face with some product and make sure teeth are white and clean and fix your breath too... nice clothes are expensive and show that you have a fat wallet which is all that matters in the end. They want your wallet more than they want you but they also don’t wanna be seen in public with a guy who has a cum stained t shirt on with cargo shorts, so basically dress nice and have money

grow your hair out to your ass

you just need something that separates you from the crowd

also yeah start shaving. wait till ur a little older to try growing facial hair. that peach fuzz aint doing you any favors

Shave your ass and learn to walk with your hands.

Dude, you're like 15. Life is going to get way, way, way way worse. Worse than you could possibly ever comprehend right now.