Get panic attacks from SSRIs

>get panic attacks from SSRIs
>get panic attacks from weed
>get panic attacks from alcohol
>get panic attacks from social anxiety

Why even live? Someone please shoot me in the head.

These panic attacks...they're no joke. I can't move, can't function, my heart races, my whole body is in "HOLY FUCK IM GONNA DIE AAAAAAAAARGH!!!!!" mode just from trying to indulge or function like a normal person.

Kill me. This isn't life! I have you faggots that can just drink and get high and experiment with all kinds of psychedelics. I'm too scared to touch psychedelics A) because I have no friends, no idea how anyone even gets their hands on that stuff and B) I'll probably just have a god damn panic attack!!!!

Attached: tenor.gif (498x416, 89K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/vhKmKkqnVdE?t=85
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

wah. jfc.

I'm even reluctant to try CBD oil. A tiny portion of people report increased anxiety and panic attacks from CBD oil.

This isn't life. This isn't life.

Fucking stop being a pussy and kill yourself faggot

FUCK OFF LITTLE GAY BOY!!!

What about my quality of life huh?
There's no reason for me to have to endure this bullshit with no explanation from the universe.

You're completely unhelpful, useless sack of shit you're the one who needs to KYS, fucking FAGGOT

>quality of life
>constantly complaining about how bad life is
Op is a faggot

YAAAAAWNN

You are single handedly about to make me abandon my own thread, you boring fuck. Please try and be a little more creative.

Try micro-dosing psilocybin or LSD. Or ketamine.

Where can I obtain these things however? Who must I seek? I live in the Down Under

Explanation from the universe? Well you might try to find a religion, if you can, it can be a big relief.

Things I've had to do:
>hobby that also makes money
>find work that allows me to not have to really interact with other people (took awhile)
>find a therapist so I can deal with my issues
>I had a cheek swab that told me what family of ssri's that will help the most

I would do what you can to avoid the pills. I like them, but they cause my dick to not work. I'm almost 40, single, and no kids so really I'm pretty much done fucking unless one just wonders into my field of vision

Make friends with loneliness. Face it, embrace it, and accept it. I get weepy in the evening sometimes but eventually it will pass.

I'm also about to start a morning routine and regular exercise. You can do it user. There's no fucking good reason to live. You gotta want it.

Can we pass the hat around and all get together to pay for an Exit Kit for OP?

Maybe get 2 Helium tanks to be sure, he is an annoying fucker, we will be well rid of him

>get panic attacks from SSRIs
>get panic attacks from weed
>get panic attacks from alcohol
>get panic attacks from social anxiety

AKA "fucking lazy"

How the fuck have you construed "laziness" out of my post, WTF
A bit too imaginative there

I had this exact same thing, so I finally got a full evaluation by a psychology team. They actually diagnosed me with Schizoaffective Disorder, apparently it is actually common for everything you described to make the symptoms of schizophrenic disorders worse, especially SSRI's.

Schizophrenic disorders aren't just about hallucinations, so unfortunately you may be on that spectrum without knowing it. If this is a serious post and you want help, go see someone.

First, do research on micro-dosing psychoactive drugs and its effect on depression, anxiety, PTSD, etc. Then try looking up drug forums. Tell them your situation and they should help.

fuck you
fuck you

Overall... underwhelmed. Idk what I expected any of you retards to do for me anyway. Yea Forums is still the pit of retards it always has been.

Make friends with loneliness, what the fuck, fuck off, fuckwit. Just fuck off. Loneliness is my enemy, I want it to fuck off. I just want a GF I can cum in and a group of friends to hang out with and a rewarding career. Is that so hard, universe? Apparently it is. YOLO... and my one life is just life enough for me to see how much I missed. My one chance at consciousness in this bizarre universe of time and space, it's shit.

Life is so god damn unfair I can't take it. I can't take anything. You're all a bunch of useless fucks.

let me fucking guess these panic attacks are stopping you from having;

1. successful career
2. girlfriend

GTFO with your panic attacks maybe if you had spent your teens playing with other kids instead of vidya you wouldn't be so socially retarded.

You need to drop acid and confront your issues. Can be amazing for self improvement. On the other hand you are probably the type to flip out and kill yourself on it. Either way win-win.

Vape CBD, Low dose Ketamine

To what end? That would just throw me down the mental health rabit hole. Pills, therapy, pills, therapy. To no end. It never leads anywhere. You just get cordoned off from society, it's a form of social castration, gene pool purification, social purification.

I wish life was kinder. Maybe give its victims and peaceful happy end when clearly all hope is lost. But no, the fear of death never ends. No matter how torturous life gets, fear of death is infinite. IDK why I'm so miserable. Maybe it has something to do with being the second son of 2 while also being half GOOK.

*GASP FROM THE CROWD* this faggot is a gook :O :O only to you. Gooks think I'm a MAYO

I think I'm truly mentally ruined, I will never be happy, never, everyone get the fuck out of my thread god damn niggers

Jesus you sound like the biggest dweeb.
No one owes you anything and life is unfair. Deal with it. Stop feeling sorry for yourself and just ..

learn some simple breathing exercises that will bring you down from an attack or even prevent them. You're psyching yourself out and compounding the problem.

Is vaping better than putting oil under the tongue? Because I ordered some oil.

Chink

Seriously. I spent a weekend in the funny farm because I got a job a factory and it really fucked with me. I hate this fucking planet too. But you honestly have two options:
>live
>die

You're not a goofy woman so I really shouldn't have to sugar coat anything. Most of the shit I do to cope I randomly stumbled on. Honestly, you have to make friends with loneliness if you want a woman like you're talking about. They don't want to deal with an emotional basket case because that's what THEY are and usually they need a fucking guy to straighten them out.

MAYO LOOK AT ME AND MY PINK SKIN OOGA BOOGA FUCK OFF NIGGER

THREAD'S OVER FUCK OFF EVERYONE GO DIE IN A HOLE I DESPISE YOU ALL I HATE YOU I REALLY DO

Vaping is instant. Learn slow breathing technique. The slow breathing. Finger on your carotid pulse. Mentally slow your heartbeat and learn to defeat the panic attack when it begins. Breathing slow and methodical is the key. Be brave young dude.

Thinking like that you will never get better. Before getting to live like you want, change the way you think.
You actually can get out of the loop, it's hard but you have to believe it.

The mental health "rabbit hole" is a meme made by people who don't actually use it as an opportunity to help themselves.

Nothing you said is true, therapy is usually temporary, and so are medications unless you have a chronic disorder. But as far as I see it, putting a pill or two in your mouth every day to feel normal is worth it if that's what it takes.

Idk wtf you're talking about with "social castration" or whatever. You can just not tell anyone if that's your thing, but my gf and best friend are plenty supportive and have been with me my whole life.

But hey feel free to sit there and cry about it without even attempting to help yourself. The only person you're hurting is you.

Probability that a therapist can help my situation = 0%

How bout that then user? Some people just can, some are just beyond broken. Some just feel like having a cry on Yea Forums, despite the lack of hope.

Now, it's your turn to disagree and tell me there's hope. Go on now. Waiting....

Oh there is no hope. I'm just telling you how to cope.

Nofap
Qigong
Mucusless diet

Follow these 3 things religiously for at least 3 months and you’ll be Gucci

>cbd oil has no substantial evidence of pharmacological nor psychoactive effect in vivo
>cheap cbd oild most likely contain trace amounts of pot
>ever tried stuff like phenibut, GHB, benzos, muscimol...?

Im worse than you faggot. I jack off 12 times a day
youtu.be/vhKmKkqnVdE?t=85

Attached: Crazed H and Rad podcast ep 1.png (853x927, 951K)

Grow a set of nuts you almighty pussy

We all have problems, quit crying about it cause mommy and daddy never showed you enough love

Fine, if you don't even wanna try, then go kill yourself. You're obviously a waste of everyone's time. Neck yourself instead of posting your stupid pity parties you faggot

There is no therapist on earth that can stretch their empathy all the way down the relating with me. I'm already in hell. Therapists can't come this far down. There is no fucking cope for people like me.

Listen I'm 0% violent, I would never kill anyone like Brenton Tarrant or Elliot Rodger, but my anguish is on par. It's torture every day. My life is pure pain and torture. You don't get it user. None of you anons get it. There is no cope. There is no hope. Only dead inside and crying on Yea Forums with dry eyes, a pit of blackness in my whole body/spirit, and a dazed head.

That is beyond your level of existence. It's below yours to be honest. It's not like this makes me impressive. It makes me laughable. You don't get it user, you fucking fuck.

If I shoot you you'll probably just have a panic attack pussy.

Go see a doctor you dill hole

Nigga you’re annoying lmao

I get it, you’re the saddest man on earth and no one knows what you’re going through. That in and of itself should be enough motivation to get your ass into gear

Not a therapist on earth knows you as well as you do

oh you are so fucking special aren't you?
I bet your the only person in the world suffering from you particular combination of mental diagnosis.

No one gives a fuck about your mental diagnosis they just care about how you behave in the now, you behave like an asshole then they will think you're an asshole, stop behaving like an asshole, it's that simple.

Quit booze forever. It’s the prime cause. Trust me, I’m living proof

btw if you are interested, I think australia b& phenibut but if not you can probably get it online
GHB is a bit hard to get, maybe try finding GBL and convert it into GHB or it's sodium salt
Muscimol can be made by cooking amanita muscaria (pic related) for a long time in water, you can find dried ones online
I wouldn't recommend getting benzos anywhere other than prescription medicine given to you by the doctor
you can also try valeriane drops, albeit it doesn't give off a high nor does it have a strong afffect, it just helps with panicing
also you may look into RYMAs, passionflower extracts tend do be relatively cheap and anxiolitic in nature

Attached: Screenshot_2018-11-10-17-19-38.png (720x1280, 828K)

(you) to everyone here, I can't be fucked clicking your post numbers.

I'm annoying, OK, I'm a special snowflake, yeah, ok but you see this is the real situation. Most people post their sad fee fees like me, they get token emotional support, like emotional fast food, then they say thanks and fuck off acting as if their depression has budged

My life is still shit, ass heads. The only thing I've gathered so far is try microdosing on psychedelics while relaxing in a bath tub, that sounds nice. And that I'm annoying, and me rolling my eyes at seeing a therapist.

My life is still shit because of long term shit, this thread is micro-term.

I'm just wasting my own time by being in here. None of you can change anything. I'm been miserable since primary school. This level of mental anguish and torture since 12! I'm trying to have a cry don't think you're actually going to do ANYTHING for me!

I'm just giving you an assortment of alternative drugs (true to my pharmaceutical nature) that are least likely to induce a panic attack, that could very well change and do something for you user

Attached: 1551485660609.png (214x210, 76K)

You have been conditioned this way from birth;

1. You cry and scream
2. Someone sticks something in your mouth or gives you something.
3. You stop crying.

Unfortunately for you the real world works like this;

1. You cry and scream
2. Nobody gives a fuck.
3. You cry and scream

Finally, the thread is silences because:
Prolonged expression of how I truly feel leads to silence.
After a certain amount of yammering it leads to the truth, I am really fucking miserable and my life is a hopeless copeless joke.
I am here to cry into the keyboard.

I want to give some advice back now.

If you are a manlet, do not reproduce (cope-produce) with an Asian woman. You will only double your anguish in your gook hellspawn.

So sad that I'm trying to be on better terms with my parents while saying this at the same time. But honesty is honesty. Do not EVER have cope-kids.

That is rock solid advice. You'll never shut me up on that one like I can so easily shut you faggots up. People have been triggered by that for years yet I'm still going on about it because it's my HORRIBLE REALITY.

Do you know what happens to subhumans like me? Intellectually, physically, and socially defeated by regular members of society. Think about how genetically pathetic hapas are. Utter genetic failures unfit for life. Like me.

Have you fuckers seen Life Where I'm From and his kids? They're a subhuman family. I feel bad for them. If it was even possible for me to have feelings.

>Unfortunately for you the real world works like this;

>1. You cry and scream
>2. Nobody gives a fuck.

Ok I actually want to try microdosing all the drugs but I have no friends, I'm a biologically inferior subhuman with no social skills, I'm not some cool white guy like you who can just get the drugs however the fuck you normies do things.... I'll have to research where to get them in my city but even then I won't know that it's pure and not laced or whatever

These seems entirely possible. I've been too nurtured or something. I simply mentally ruined.
You have no idea.

I wish you would all understand something about me, the random ugly subhuman gook and /r/hapas if you've heard of that website. I go there not out of anger at white people. Not out of a superiority of inferiority complex. I like EurasianTiger because he explains something clearly to the world: people like me are biological failures. OK? GET IT? Genetic rejects on every level.
They say Asians are intelligent, well am I? I've failed my schooling years. I have a small dick, I'm dumb, socially inept, short, ugly, seriously. The result of the EurasianTiger narrative, I swear to god it's true. I'm genetically subhuman, you just don't understand.

Then when I try to tell people I'm racist. Why can't you fuckers just SPIT ON ME AND LAUGH and just ADMIT that whites are superior to HAPAS!!!

ALL pure whites, all Asians, all blacks, you are ALLLL AAAAALLL superior to disgusting subhuman WMAF hapas.

There is nothing physically or mentally wrong with you, panic attack is you behaving like a spoilt child and blaming your lack of self control on something else.

Next time you are with people, focus on making the experience pleasurable for THEM, forget about yourself, make the interaction one where you try and please them........for once in your whole pathetic life.

Something you people don't get.
/r/hapas is Asian incels. That is absolutely correct. I can attest to that.

You might not understand this concept on the internet but people like me, if I count as a person, are not trying to one-up you normie fucks.

I am trying to tell you, hapas are subhumans in every single way. I am inferior to you, user. Yes, you. At least I can finally have a space to admit that. If we compared stats of body proportions, mental capacity, social ability, every stat that counts, I lose. I lose. Idk WHY that triggers so many people.

Why is it bad to claim inferiority? Are you trying to argue that whites are more inferior that hapas? That's a battle you will lose!

Throw the SSRIs in the trash, and just keep smoking weed until you're used to the panic attack. Exposure is a great albeit uncomfortable way of getting over anxiety.

I can honestly say I tried this.
And the real world isn't so convenient. I can't just adopt new strategies like that. I learned that one the hard way.

I tried so hard to be pleasant to others. Laughing at their shit jokes, being outwardly nice and not unpleasant. I got absolutely shat on, bullied, and harassed at work.

if you don't do any recreational drugs including alcohol

eat right. sleep right.

and go on an antidepressant i'd say LEXAPRO for 2 months take it at the same time every day

you should get some relief

if you're doing everything right at the very least an SSRI shouldn't be causing the panic attacks

as a last resort you could add on a long acting benzo to take 2-3 times a day, valium or klonopin

>microdosing
I'm not that user and honestly judging by everythibg else you WILL get panic attacks from microdosing shrooms and acid
drugs I recommended are either easily available or moderately easy to get a prescription for, no black market involved (except GHB but GBL can sometime be found as organic solvent)
friends are for losers and cucks that can't deal with their problems alone anyway

really if you're seeing a psychiatrist for a genuine anxiety disorder but still using alcohol or trying to get high any way, and not taking the medication on time every day you're wasting your fucking life

and i have a lifetime of experience with this

my life is still objectively shit, it has been from early childhood, because of anxiety but doing all of the right things brings it from a 10/10 bad all of the time can't even walk in the house can't even look at a screen, to an 8/10 bad

Disagreeing with mental health foke like you is like standing in the water at a surf beach and trying to stop the waves coming in by punching and pushing at the water. It's futile and eventually I just give up out of some fear of hurting fee fees.
The mental health scene is cope and I see right through it. It can't provide me with any cope whatsoever. The drugs they offer are barely understood. Zoloft for example, that just made me do and say crazy things.

Lifelong anxiety zilch here.

If you have crushing constant anxiety, take it from me do not use alcohol or adderall or weed or over the counter kid tier drugs.

They will make your life worse, even if you think it can't get worse it can get so much fucking worse. I thought I used to know what a panic attack was LOL ya right.

You're flushing away your chance of any quality of life if you abuse drugs in your teens/twenties

Yeah CBD oil made me more anxious

God damn it. How bad was it? Can you compare it to other anxious experiences?

Ask yourself: is your status quo of running away still the most comfortable course of action? Because things being easier is why you got there.

You've weathered that town, dude. Change can be hard and uncomfortable but if things are already hard and uncomfortable, you'd be an idiot to keep sitting in the hole you dug for yourself.

Attached: 7.jpg (300x301, 52K)

My first memory is of having a panic attack. I've had crushing generalized anxiety and panic attacks since then. Don't do the retarded thing and start abusing something. You think not being able to get out of a car and into the doctors office is bad because of your heart rate and legs giving out? Try having that 160 bpm weakness disorientation in the house when doing nothing. Don't be a fucking retard. Don't give up and abuse substances keep having someone bring you to a doctor until it gets a little better at least faggot i've tried for over 30 years :)

I can relate, even tea gives me ficking panic attacks

Who in your life is giving you shit for being half gook? I don't understand how your race makes you inferior?

I would respect you more, as would others, if you didn't make your problems, their problems.

Well I took the oil for about a month and by the end of that month I noticed my baseline anxiety was higher than before I started taking the oil so I had to stop

Ok, you and everyone else here saying stuff about alcohol has been a bit eye opening. I guess I should give that up now. It definitely did increase the panic attacks.

Honestly I can't understand what you're saying it sounds very... smart... but I can't make sense of it like I said I'm not a smart gook

user you have to practice self help. You can't expect issues like these to eradicate themselves. If you can't get into therapy talk to a loved one. Journal as often as possible. Excersise, eat right, only drink water, meditate, listen to your favorite music, and create art. I did all of this and it has seemed to help me considerably. I also take hydroxyzine in case it's a crazy panic attack. I have pretty intense panic disorder and doing this has tamed the beast to a much more comfortable state.

Attached: 1517646656978.gif (480x358, 1.16M)

you are a fucking idiot, and the worst kind too

>user you have to practice self help.
> You can't expect issues like these to eradicate themselves
pick one motherfucker

OP,

I used to have anxiety and panic attacks so bad people thought I was having seizures. I literally could not leave my house at one point in my life.

Have you tried any benzos? Lorazepam (Adavant) worked well for me in emergency scenarios; just dont get hooked or use them every day.

CBD Oil can help, but make sure you buy something legit like Charlotte's Web Original Formula... its expensive but if it helps it's worth it. I take it now for stomach issues but it helps some people with anxiety. Don't buy anything with coconut, MCT, fillers, flavors, etc. NuLeaf Naturals might be another good one to try.

More than anything just remember life CAN and WILL change. Nothing lasts forever. I went from a complete neet hermit who was so socially anxious I couldn't leave my bedroom to touring the country playing music and festivals in front of 5,000+ people audiences. After that ended, I got into law enforcement. Basically two of the most anxiety inducing jobs you could imagine.

I still have anxiety, but its mostly about my health due to some health issues - and I don't like riding airplanes. But hey everyone has something.

Keep trying, don't give up.

Maybe it's time to try benzos, my guy. Strange they went to ssris first for you

You think having 160 bpm weakness disorientation in the house when doing nothing is bad. Try having mass hysteria diarrhoea in a whore house without toilet paper.

Do you guys come here to help each other or just to circle-jerk with others over your diagnosis?

i honestly feel bad for you. i have a person with an anxiety disorder in the house and the severity of condition sounds frighting.... life isn't fair user and you got a shit rroll. i'm very sorry

Nani the fuck, I've never had a person be like my Yea Forums body guard. If you knew me you wouldn't be posting that shit. I'm not used to this at all.

I won't let you normies silence me

>I went from a complete neet hermit who was so socially anxious I couldn't leave my bedroom to touring the country playing music and festivals in front of 5,000+ people audiences
i think you are leaving out something very important- how did you get there?

am i silencing you? i'm just informing you- you are a peace of shit user and you know it

Nigger I'm saying he can't just take a pill and expect it to go away on it's own. He has to practice self help to better his mental health. Don't be a fucking idiot.

To be fair, SSRis, weed, and alchohol consumption is pretty degenerate. You don't NEED to engage in those activities. Try going outside, by yourself, in a forest. Take in the sights, you don't need drugs to function. Get some exercise, run, lift weights. Go to bed early, wake up early, fix your body clock. You will see results if you keep at it.

Anxietyfag here.

I'll give you some alternative really fucking bad advice. :)

You don't care and want to run yourself into the ground and the traditional options haven't worked (weed, alcohol etc.):

-A doctor might be willing to prescribe you Parnate or Nardil, which really isn't a bad alternative but since you believe nothing helps you, you can keep pressing to up the dose to say for example 120MGs a day of Nardil and abuse it to zonk you out. Likewise you could try abusing benzos i didn't read the whole thread not sure if you said they worked--some generics are shit so i wouldnt give up on them if say one generic of klonopin doesn't work for you try xanax, librium, valium different generic manufacturers or pay more for the brand name

OK really really shitty unconvential ideas: Tramadol. If you can buy it online illegally it might provide some temporary relief. Incredibly dangerous to mix with a lot of psych drugs by the way.

QUICKEST way to zonk yourself out is to go to CVS/walmart/walgreens and buy the Robitussin long acting cough gels. Dose it i'd say at first maybe 10 of the 20 pills in the bottle, see what it does. Best case scenario it'll zone you out with a very mild buzz. again you'll have to play with the dose it can take 2 hours to fully kick in and too much will incapacitate you. If it works "right" you can abuse it at that dose constantly, every day.

I've got CBD on the way right now.
I just think it might make me panic because apparently it takes away the anxiety right? Then I'll be like "OH SHIT WHERE'D MY ANXIETY GO AAAAARGH" and start panicking. I wish I was joking. That's why weed makes me panic, it forces this overly relaxing state of mind that freaks me out. Like I'm not ready to be that relaxed.

Sorry that is the truth, just listen to yourself, you are a self absorbed twit, it's all about YOU, you don't sound anxious or describe anxiety inducing experiences you just sound like you are pretentious asshole who everyone else avoids.

Yes I fucking know it user I'm trying to teach that to everyone here as well, it seemed you hadn't caught on and no I'm not fucking joking.

Honestly? This isn't what anyone wants to hear but it was 50% medication (benzo as needed, etc) and 50% sheer willpower. I kind of got to a point where I guess I was rock bottom and I said fuck it, instead of killing myself, I'd rather throw myself to the wolves and try to do something I love or die trying because I had nothing to lose. Literally. I lost my life, my girlfriend, etc. Had nothing left.

I forced myself even through panic attacks to post online, meet potential band mates, one thing leads to another and eventually I hooked up with a group who had good music, good image, and was brand new. I forced myself to work little part time jobs and go to school in between shows, and I forced myself to just do it. One thing led to another and we were suddenly playing huge shows and touring around. It ended because our vocalist got a spinal injury on stage one night.

I realize this isn't an easy answer... and I think I got lucky, I wouldn't expect anyone (even myself) to get lucky like that again with a relatively successful band.... but the point is, if you put your mind to it, you can do it. Meds can help, but you need to find the fire inside of you and fighting spirit.

>He has to practice self help to better his mental health. Don't be a fucking idiot.
self help is not help you tool, h prob need extensive therapy... this is not someone that needs to get motivated to loose 20lbs or start exercising

Never mind, this thread is bait. Just find the nearest rope and neck it.

OK LISTEN that was the nicest thing possibly anyone has done for me on the internet alright you fuckwit how the fuck am I supposed to process that, nigger fuck. Suddenly I don't know what to mope about. It's like OK maybe I should stop crying. Please don't hurt me.

I understand OP. I still experience this; last time I was on an airplane, I was calm and relaxed (which is abnormal for me, normally I'm pretty anxious) and the fact that I was calm and relaxed made me panic because I couldn't figure out "what was wrong" since it isn't "normal" for me.

The CBD oil probably won't make you anxious, and it's very gentle - not like weed. In fact, you will probably feel nothing. It doesn't immediately relax you or chill you out. You might even need to take it for weeks before you see results.

Exposure is a powerful therapy. Start in tiny baby steps exposing yourself to things that make you anxious. You need to re-wire your brain to realize that being calm in those situations is OK. Before that, you need to get exposure to fight through the anxiety and start wiring your brain to realize you're not in danger in those situations.

I agree.

OP is weak minded.
Ive had panic attacks and it was all because of scenarios I created in my head.

Get over it.
Cant? Go get help.

>Suddenly I don't know what to mope about

fuck this attention whore and it's fake illness

problem is that you are not the asshole with harsh good advice that you believe you give. you are an ignorant prick that will never learn and truly thinks his advice is the right one. you are a toxic person and ppl should stay away from you

YOU CLEARLY ... I give up, have my thread faggot. Have it, it's yours.

I said get into therapy. And literally any psychologist will recommend the same shit. Read a book nigger.

Attached: PBB9NEQ.jpg (640x1452, 118K)

Ok that's a relief.
Hopefully it can provide me with some sanity.

For the record, you are a dirty little Jew, however.

And you're a pussy at that. You're seriously fucking with me with your directness, so kind then so hostile. Who the hell stands up for a hopeless retard such as I? I can't believe it...

when you call me toxic, it just goes to show how beautifully untouched your soul is. I'm beyond toxic, user. I have this ungodly stench. There's a reason I have no friends. What are you 14? You can't seem to comprehend my miserable life anymore than a golden retriever can.

you idiots need to pay attention who you respond to.. see who i responded to initially.

you said 'if you can't do therapy'... he NEEDS therapy

Both of those posts were from me, OP

Please slowly reread my initial reply to op

done a bunch of psychedelics and helped people with issues.

Shrooms seems to help anxiety better than dmt lsd cactus etc.

people say microdosing works but takes a while.

religious dosing works but is difficult .

i'd definitely say take a big boy dose and sort your shit. it probably wont even be that difficult, have you read other anxiety sufferers experiences

maybe you should accept death as a natural function of life?

then the whole thing was not directed at you but the guy calling you lazy right at the beggining

try paxil and do what i did. I chopped up pieces of the lowest dose and once i got comfortable with that i took a little more, its helped me a shit load.

>user you have to practice self help. You can't expect issues like these to eradicate themselves. If you can't get into therapy talk to a loved one. Journal as often as possible. Excersise, eat right, only drink water, meditate, listen to your favorite music, and create art. I did all of this and it has seemed to help me considerably. I also take hydroxyzine in case it's a crazy panic attack. I have pretty intense panic disorder and doing this has tamed the beast to a much more comfortable state.
>you have to practice self help.
>If you can't get into therapy talk to a loved one.
get your fucking brain checked

I see that context is a foreign concept with you.

/zGqqyVq

Hello my precious little btards~, are you searching for a true ACTIVE discord server to hang out and make friends?
Where the mods aren't power hungry?
Look no more!

We have MEMES, tons of LEWDS, a selfie channel, comfy channel, lots of E-Girls (Traps/Femboys too!).

Type like a bitch, is a bitch
I (did) have crippling anxiety and panic attacks suck arse
What you are failing to do is analysing what your triggers are etc.
I will without fail get a panic attack if I think about my heart rate while heavily blazed - I'll be fine if I don't think about it but as soon as one thought enters my head about it it spreads like fire
The key here is to remain calm and rational; start with breathing exercises - 7-11 works best for me, Google it
And slowly work through the root of the anxiety until you feel calm enough to continue whatever tf you was doing
This is hard as fuck at first but as you become more in touch with the parameters that catalyse that anxiety spiral it'll become easier and eventually second nature until you get little to no panic attacks
However this is a lot of effort and you seem keen to blame your issues on life/the universe rather than try and take responsibility for alleviating your own stress; you are looking for an easy route out

Spoiler: There isn't one

Doesn't really matter, look at the strength in mg
Or just fucking Google it u lazy bitch damn I jumped into this thread thinkin maybe OP is jus coming across bad and nah, ur an entitled lazy stuck up twat
DO SHIT URSELF FIRST BEFORE THROWING URSELF ONTO OTHERS LIKE PLS HELP THEN ACTING AGGRESSIVE
Honestly people like you piss me the fuck off

OK I'm leaving now, gtg. Thanks everyone.