God damn im horny and sexually frustrated

god damn im horny and sexually frustrated.
fuck

Attached: 8DE2BE66-25C1-4430-BF37-0FCA5DE09E34.jpg (750x1000, 69K)

You're just looking for a dopamine release cuz your depressed.

But also, same.

Not this time, I live with two girls and another bloke.
I don’t want to fuck either but I want to fuck. Like I’m coiled up and anxious about it

Welcome to the club. Living alone doesn't help either

Just jerk it? What’s the problem if you don’t want to fuck them?

Welcome to Yea Forums

If you wanna solve it, get either dad bod or fit in some aspect, buy a box of condoms, and make a bumble and tinder account. Bumble works best for me.

Let me guess, youre working or middle class, never got any in high school, and you're a pessimist.

Really? I’ve recently dived into tinder, got a couple coffee dates out of it but nothing further, probably because I’ve been a recluse for years and just now getting back to life.
Still, I thought bumble was like, friend-tinder.

Also how do you transition from coffee and casual conversation on a bench seat to actually getting laid when you live in a hostel? (Own room)
Help a bro out I have no desire to be a faggot

If you're just looking for sex, you gotta be superficial. There's a reason why the guy who always takes someone home with him after hitting a club gets laid consistently: he's got money to burn and seems like a big shot.
Cheap sex has to feel cheap to both you and her, and asking anything other than her favorite liquor is proof you're not the kind of guy she thinks you are.
If you want a one night stand, you can't ask any personal questions. She's gotta think you're a story for her to tell her friends over chardonnay.
If you want something serious, get prepared to waste a bit of time. The ones that want something more are normally insecure or looking for a rebound (this also helps with one-offs.)
Try to avoid putting all your chips on one girl, and keep swiping. Bumble doesn't have a swipe limit. Keep swiping right and unmatch the unattractive ones.
All else fails, use the hotel to your advantage.
Lie.
Hotel means either money or business. Make it seem like you don't live there, put on a nice sport coat, and go to a club.
If your hotel is nice, all the better. If it seems on the cheap side or seedy, say your work cheaped out on the room.

Let me guess, you're presumptuous, and an edgy piece of shit.

Am I wrong?

Ok that’s solid, thanks.
Unfortunately it’s hostel not hotel. As in a backpackers. As in Hostel the movie.
>inb4 get people trafficked

>fuck
yeah you could try that

Bro don’t feel attacked it’s a fucking anonymous image board this is where you don’t have to bullshit or defend yourself just be honest no one gives a shit this board is mostly scum of the earth

Also is bumble any different to tinder in terms of DTFness

Then say your house is flooded or whatever and youre crashing on your best friends couch.

The better you lie, the more versatile you become. What was awkward became a legitimate excuse, so long as you can sell it.

Just find a paywhore, saw one in another thread

Eh. It's more for a long term relationship, if I'm being honest. There's more info, and less spam accounts. Kinda nice actually.

You do get some really freaky girls on there though. What might seem like a date, could easily become a one night stand

Lying is a big part of that game isn’t it. I guess my problem so far is being way too nice and way too honest.
What country, if you don’t mind me asking. I’m in New Zealand and I feel like a lot of shagging in the toilets goes on at the club I drink at a day or two a week and I’m going about things the wrong way

USA. And yeah you are. Being the nice guy is a gamble. You end up friend ones or you get into a long term relationship. It's a 60-40 chance.
If you're looking to just get laid, you kinda need to find your own rhythm. Looks are a huge part. Don't lie if you aren't dressed to back it up.
Also, get good at thinking on your feet.

Can you drive? Nah, cars in the shop.
What do you do? You gotta make it seem white collar and you need to be able to sell it. Do not get caught in a lie, and do not chase more than one girl. Word travels fast, and you could get outted.

You can even fake your name if you want so that all she knows is your face.

Also, drink mid shelf, but not a lot. A strong liquor that lasts you the whole time you're there, looks good and sells your appearance.
Remember, you aren't there to make a connection, just to fuck some chicks brains out. Act like it.
She's not looking for anything serious either.
And if you need to bail morning after, get up and go. If she asks, you got called in or there's something major or whatever.

I am ok on looks, could use another 20lbs though. I dress well but it’s a touristy beach town I think I’m overdoing it.
I’m a chef but my life’s a mess at the moment.
Thanks for the pointers ill dedicate my next fuck to you bro

same for me....but finally i've found out that i'm just a lazy motherfucker

That was the implication. Sweeping generalizations won't get anyone anywhere.

Once again you don’t have to be an actual faggot when no one knows who you are

Oh so fucking sick bro. Nice. Nice nice nice.

It’s advice not condescension but interpret it as you want