WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED?

WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED?

Attached: Justin.jpg (640x634, 33K)

JUSTin

Damn he looks like a truck driver with a 17 year old wife which he beats when he is drunk.

What the heck, nobody told me people age?!

his hairline went to utter shit didn't it

feels bad man

Cult sucked his last remaining mojo

I'm thirty, and he seems to look a little older than me, now. However, his aging is in accordance with most men. Pop stars may not be immune from that, for long, if at all. Maybe the facial hair and the unkemptness of the hair make him look a little older, too.

That's his lookalike.

>Baldwind

Attached: If only you knew how bad things were.jpg (827x1024, 112K)

alcohol and drugs

>tfw I'm turning 27 and progressing like this, too
I MISS MY HAIRLINE
FUUUUUUCK

My man Nick Mullen had sex with Selena Gomez

cokebloat, alcohol, bad diet, not sleeping well, more coke, bad mental well being

getting world wide famous at 13 is not that great

haley joel osment syndrome

tfw 27 but look 18. hahahah fucking anglos age like shit.

I'm in my mid 20s and have notices my face getting bloated despite not gaining weight, why is that?

Goodbye sweet and tender BP :(

he's so rich he doesn't even care
he stopped doing music as well
can't say i wouldn't do the same

Attached: GettyImages-1028543012-1538750618-640x427.jpg (640x427, 68K)

the wall

high sodium intake
drugs
alcohol
not sleeping well

From pretty boy to redneck

honestly don't think biebs did blow though i know it's way more prevalent than average people would think
my guess is antidepressants or something like that

it's just an unflattering picture. he still has 10/10 facial structure

Damn, he straight up looks like a fucking redneck truck driver here. It's kind of aesthetic.

Attached: 1494458253161.jpg (414x508, 113K)

He's trying to look shitty to keep the roasties at bay

this, everyone is capable of looking like shit, everyone has bad photos, bad days, bad months, but the bieber chassis is still godlike. he has a looong way to fall yet

>he stopped doing music as well
He can do that so long as he slows down his spending. As it is he paid off all of his father in laws debts just before he got engaged. So I'm going for bankrupt and divorced in 3 years.

Attached: Pay debts Justin.jpg (1080x1440, 249K)

Is it now too late to say sorry?

Attached: 1555934681226.jpg (320x320, 8K)

No meme: cocaine, high dose DHT inhibitors after he was a non-responder to low dose finasteride, probably SSRIs.

he can live off despacito money for decades

>drugs
>depression
>receding hairline

the thots stole his life essence

hes not even 30 and looks like a crackhead u autist

Think about him being a literal child at the beginning of this decade. I didn't even age that much in 10 years, just got slightly fatter.

is it actually known if he's done coke? it wouldn't surprise me at all except that i figured it would be more known for his profile and image. i've casually looked into his life and didn't catch that.

He grew up Christian and even recently he has been public about it. But today Christians are treated like lepers and he is probably having an identity crisis.

The best pop music is made by the blissfully ignorant.

He's probably done everything in his life that most people never will, before 30.

Good on him bailing and getting married.

Does a lookalike supposed to look like him?

>turns into nick mullen

Time to shave and grow a beard of you can

Justin Bieber breakthrough serious indie actor in 5 years
you heard it here first

Attached: justin-bieber-is-seen-on-october-16-2018-in-los-angeles-news-photo-1052301996-1540950938.jpg (480x241, 25K)

remember all the grown women being openly pedophilic about him when he was a child?

yeah..

>reddit coping

>grown women being openly pedophilic about him when he was a child
You mean Usher?

peaked too soon. That's why I'm not drinking or doing drugs until 35 I'm going brad mode baby.

Attached: average 40 year old greek.png (640x962, 1.33M)

if you just saw a guy like this out in the street you'd be like damn he's pretty fucking good looking but because you think of him as this plastic boy it seems ruined

Why are zoomer ''''men''' so obsessed with looking forever young and feminine and having an anime hairline?

Is it the onions?

Attached: 1551487898448.jpg (960x938, 101K)

t. hairlet

this lol. At this point he doesn't even give a fuck. Dude has already made it and he is what? like 22 years old?

I'm sure he has investments

kinda crazy how until a few years ago most people wouldn't bat an eye at some 30yo boomer being overly affectionate with a 14~16 yo

Maybe so but that doesn't answer the question, in fact, it confirms the premise.

Strong balding cope

>LOOK AT THIS PHOTOGRAPH

How much debt was it though? Normie tier 30k debt (big enough to potentially ruin a normal persons life) or retarded debt (like 100k+)?

Looks like a bloated alcohol face, or a "my liver is almost failing" face. Trust me, I know.

Observation is cope? Don't you think your obsession with your baby face and 12 y/o girl hairline is cope for the whole rest of your existence and the fact you still don't get any pussy?

Attached: april20-ii.jpg (880x880, 285K)

Brad does a lot of drugs, good luck on your fake ass journey, incel.

this is one of the worst JUST's in a long time.
time truly ends all things.

>WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED?

Marriage. He picked the right Baldwin girl though.

>receding hairline
>Wife: Hailey Baldwin
>BALD-WIN

>if you just saw a guy
>you'd be like damn he's pretty fucking good looking

Why is this board so full of fucking faggots man. Just stop being so fucking gay. Damn.

Damn straight 9/10 - no homo

What's wrong with that?

DHT actually has a masculinizing/aging effect. Any drug, like cocaine, that is pro dopamine raises the 5AR enzyme. It increases naturally as you age as well.

>On June 20, the NY State Dept of Taxation and Finance filed documents stating Baldwin had successfully paid back $21,434.87 in owed taxes. Even more exciting, recently the IRS also filed documents clearing the $407,000 lien the “Bio-Dome” star and his wife, Kennya, had owed.

>All in all, Baldwin has wiped out $429,185.62 in tax debt. As we reported, the actor told officials he had moved into a small apartment in Queens, NY after defaulting on a $781,000 loan tied to the family home in Nyack, NY. That property was eventually auctioned off for $100.

Attached: Untitled.png (688x843, 844K)

Older guy here Yea Forumsros, bad news for your ... your looks start going downhill at some point with age. If you didn't look like Justin Bieber when you were/are 18 ... then dont expect to look any better than old-Bieber.

maybe now, but there's no way you get to 40 looking that while using drugs.

>then dont expect to look any better than old-Bieber.

Years of sipping on Lean(codeine cough syrup &..sugar, too much sugar) probably didn't help

/myliverhurts just thinking about it

Attached: Selena-Gomez_-Goes-To-Justin-Biebers-Church-APRIL 22, 2019-14.jpg (1360x1651, 222K)

LMAO bruh you look like a metrosexual alien get the fuck out of here