Hello people

Hello people.

Todat I walked in my teenage son's room and found him on his phone as usual, books open in front of him, and the calculator app open in his phone.

He tried to tell me he was doing his maths assignment, but I'm not that naive. I know what kids his age are doing and the other day I stumbled upon this article: valleynewslive.com/content/news/Secret-dark-web-apps-that-are-luring-your-children-online-508914171.html

So now I'm sure my son is doing some pretty illegal things, all thanks to technology.

How can I stop him from going on the dark web and buying drugs, alcohol, and who knows what more, from his calculator?

Attached: gettyimages-540848970-800x533.jpg (800x533, 53K)

Have you tried turning it off and on again?

Press 5318008 on his calculator and turn it upside down, it blocks illegal transactions

Your son isn't on the dark webs, he's on Yea Forums jacking off to random guys dicks while they're dressed as girls so he doesn't feel as gay.

Also what proof do you even have of your son doing anything illegal? Sounds like you're paranoid and a faggot, too. No wonder your kid is such a fag.

Look you either give him a few choices when he turns 18

He either
Joins the military
Get a job and move out
Go to college on his own dime

There you go your son is now scared straight now see if he doesn't improve.

...really??

Proof?? Did you even read the article?? Kids are going on the dark web through their calculators and ordering drugs and hitmen. What's wrong with you?

Trying this, thank you and I hope this works

Do i have to turn off and on again the calculator or the phone?

good troll, user

Good is a cyber security expert according to the article, I doubt she's a troller

>Do i have to turn off and on again the calculator or the phone?
your son

dark web badass hacker here, I've sold some weed to your son, now he is going to become gay.
enjoy having a homosexual son, old man

are you stupid? the government is putting stuff in the water to turn the frogs gay

shove the phone up his ass(make sure its really deep)

we are the government

Attached: 8Fcd0bji.jpg (500x500, 16K)

and don't forget to say: "no homo, son"

I reported this post for violation of the United States law. I would expect the police to be at your door any minute now.

pics or it never happened

OH, SHIT!!
THEY ARE HERE.

You think I'm playing around?
This is dead serious, you are selling drugs to minors via "vault apps" that connect to the dark web. I know what you're doing

Attached: Screenshot_20190424-153638.jpg (1080x2280, 289K)

Attached: 12d.jpg (567x561, 32K)

I GOT AWAY!
WE WILL HOMOSEXUALIZE YOUR SON, YOU OLD BASTARD!
YOU'LL SEE, YOU'LL PAY FOR WHAT YOU'VE DONE!
CUZ WE ARE ANONYMOUS.

Can you not role play it was a mildly amusing thread prior to that faggotry

k, whatever :/
I didn't sell any weed to anyone, especially your son.
I didn't even once smoke it.
Hope your son wouldn't become gay.
Good day to you, sir.

This dude, lmfao.
Idk if you're a fake dude or a real dad not getting it.
I respect dads trying to understand their sons so lemme help you.
Just sayin' most people here are joking around and are trolls but imma be serious so please read:
First, the age of your kid is important. If he's around 13 he's probs just jacking off or some shit.
Second, how are you sure he evens browses Yea Forums? Who knows, maybe he hasn't even ever heard of it.
Third, he probably doesn't do fucked up shit...
If you're only proof is that he's jacking off/looking at his phone instead of studying you have no proof.
Who knows, maybe he's just messaging his gf you don't know about or a friend, or a cute girl.
THE MOST IMPORTANT PART
The thing you read about Yea Forums is stupid, the media has no clue of "internet culture" like we say. They have no clue how it works, so instead of listening and reading about it there. Go search up some facts and talk to people that go often on the internet (like your son).
And another thing, you're a bad father for not being confident about your son not doing illegal things.
If he does illegal shit, it's your fault for not making him educated enough to know it's bad. And having so low confidence in your son that you need other people to tell you what he's doing is just pathetic.

Attached: Culuture.jpg (600x537, 34K)

You really believed what that shitty article says? Just take the advice of the user above me.

OP I hope you shit yourself laughing at least once this new generation of btards are actually fucking thick what the flying fuck

Did you know a fork is technology, a fucking stick used the right way is considered technology as well. Stop blaming technology for your own lack of being a parent.

so is it any wonder people are afraid of technology?

Laugh? It's sad really.
I haven't been browsing Yea Forums for years and now I remember why.
Shit, this board is dead