>liked on literally everyone apart from landwhales
>5 days later, 0 matches
>it hurts bros

Attached: sad boi.png (1020x1072, 155K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/vhKmKkqnVdE?t=85
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

PFFFFT LOCAL HERO

Well if you still treat overweight women like shit then women in general are gonna treat you like the shit you are.
Not even "landwhales" want you

Attached: stop_whining1.jpg (426x500, 40K)

Are you yourself overweight? Or out of shape?

Only dipshit betafags pay for sex

Nah i'm almost underweight but not quite,
6ft 2 and i weigh 75kg
I don't treat them like shit it's just i'm not attracted to them, i don't really know any fat women.

this

Op don't feel bad yet. It takes a while to even pop up on a girl's feed let alone get a match. You see most other guys will do what you did which means every girl is going though a swarm of guys that have already liked them and that slows down their process since every swipe is either a match (which they talk to) or no match and then repeat. Just be patient.

What the fuck is a bumble? I can't keep up with you mortals anymore.

Your profile is probably shit, post it

Most dating sites are bullshit and annoying, if you want my advice start working out, you don’t have to do anything tiring, just watch some videos on lifting and throw some heavy weights around, you’ll look better feel better and get more confidence trust me it’s easier than people make it out to be

Everybody pays for sex, dumbass. Better to know the price in advance.

Ah thanks man, means a lot. Will be patient then.

I will do actually, after my finals i'll be going every 4 or so days, i've already bought my membership. thanks man

I meant 4 times a week, not every 4 days, whoops

Good luck to you. Tinder is cancer.

no

no they don't lol

i know it's a foreign concept for you

dubs of truth

Here's a brilliant fucking idea, go meet one in real life...

There is truth in this. Might not be monetary but there’s always a price

Great idea Einstein how do you arrange to meet a girl if you don’t know any girls

Fucking talk to one

Lol, look at this alpha. He fucks all the women without going out, paying for food and drinks (even if it's just yours) and without ever leaving his mother's basement.

You need to spend money to even get into the "potentially fuckable category" in the eyes of women everywhere.

You don't realize this only if you were born rich or if you are exceptionally stupid. So, which is it?

Not every guy is a supremely confident sex god. I have no interest in faggotry, reasonably in shape and not even bad looking but reclusive for years.
How would YOU approach a random good looking girl in the street with the aim of getting laid, especially if she’s not alone

fuckin faggs

youtu.be/vhKmKkqnVdE?t=85

Well you have a shit attitude.. so there's that.

Just talk to a girl. Don't go up to a group yet. You're not ready.

Just fucking talk. Say hi. Pretend to be lost and ask for directions or some shit. Maybe find something about her that you can relate to. Make a joke.

You can sit and wait for someone to come to you, or you can get up off your ass and do something. It's not rocket science. And you will unlikely be successful in your first attempt. This shit is a grind man.

Yeah tell me about it. I’m getting a fair bit of practice. Living at a tourist backpackers at the moment. Could probably get laid most nights if I had game but after 6 years of living as a fucking hermit my confidence is in the gutter and my humor is twisted as fuck in part thanks to this place

this!

Same boat user.
>and I look like this.

Attached: IMG_20190420_224532_209.jpg (930x930, 390K)

Buying pussy is actually alpha behaviour. You’re literally picking a woman like she’s property

um... yeah, women usually don't swipe right on homosexuals

Retard alert

>6ft 2
Lie on your profile and say you're 6ft 4, no one will actually tell the difference and its tall enough to maybe get some interest

tinder kinda sucks, I have 30+ matches but have not matched with one in months

I think Tinder is hit or miss. I used it for 1 week 5 years ago and matched with 100+ women, met my now long term gf off there.

My buddy tried Tinder a few years later, he was on it for months and only matched with like 3 girls. One talked to him, and they met up twice but nothing happened. She was landwhale.

Although my gf and I met on Tinder and meshed right away, I think that's super fucking rare. I had a lot more luck generally speaking on OKCupid - met tons of women off there, fucked, etc.

OP - if none of these online things work, its not you necessarily. Sometimes its just hit or miss depending on the current market. Try joining some local adult clubs or take up a sport or something you enjoy and you're likely to meet a girl who is doing the same thing.

Tinder is wack, the swipe limit is gay, and it's ranking system sucks. Notice youre seeing all ugly girls? Tinder thinks youre ugly. Once you match with a catfish/fake model account a few times youll start seeing actually attractive girls profiles. Sadly most of those are fake or the girl has her venmo or cash app bullshit linked to it. No quality there

You are apparently overestimating your attractiveness. Nothing wrong with porking a land whale, btw.

Also if you find too many people attractive at once and swipe left too many times it will fuck up your ELO or whatever and will only show you profiles that swipe left on everybody

Nice trips. Did you get 30+ fucks though. Also newer profiles get more matches, since after a while nearly everyone has swiped you left or right and only new profiles will see yours at all since tinder has no real refresh

they say they got rid of the ELO

kids have zero patience these days but i cant blame you all in this day of instant gratification
go to places of interest to you
talk to a female there
date her
either end up having sex or don't
this can take up to three months depending on the girl, you, living situations, et cet..
you can't expect to just find a chick to immediately bang like back in the CL days
unless you're willing to pay these unemployable idiot girls who rely on sugar daddies to supplement their allowance

and if you're a total social recluse who has no idea how to talk to the opposite sex, you need to realize something
you don't even know what you're afraid of
because you haven't even done it yet
all that nervousness and fear goes away once the conversation starts
it either goes well or doesn't
bottom line is you did it
you only regret things you don't do, unless you do some seriously fucking stupid or fucked up spaghetti spilling
stop being pussies, seriously

Thanks bro actually needed that