How many plotholes were there? I counted at least 4

How many plotholes were there? I counted at least 4.

Attached: ph.jpg (1280x720, 408K)

explain?

Vision
Capt messing the timeline
Capt getting old
Thanos and his whole ship going to the present

Anyone got a torrent?

uploading webrip rn

vision died before the finger snap in the first.
capt go old while the timeline capt was frozen.
how did he mess with the time line?
thanos, hmmm not sure have to think about it

That black girl finished extracting vision's data before he died. They were supposed to kill him anyway and transfer his data to a new robot.

By their description when capt stayed in 1970 it would have branched off to a new parallel universe and not connected to the current one. Also he got serum which according to wiki should keep him in peak physical condition all the time which should include getting old.

Wait so they really kept Black Widow and Gamora permanently dead? Isn’t there a Black Widow and GotG film coming?

black widow film was always going to be a prequel. Bangladesh or origin story or whatever. Couldn't imagine a present time black widow movie anyway. They brough gamora from the past so there's still gamora for gotg 3

Kind of kills the fun of the Black Widow movie, no? “Hey, this character people thought was sidelined is finally getting her own movie, but only after we killed her off so the stakes don’t matter!”

doesnt matter for me. wasn't interested anyway. I mean it's probably gonna be normal people vs normal people and punisher or john wick would have been better.

i dont remember them getting his data because he stopped to save the black chick didnt he?

they only spoke about the stones causing the new parallel not the people over all. This is why i was trying to work out when loki took the stone. because he took it from and back in the 70s

anyone got link to spoiler footage?

no, she was done before he stopped to save her. I just watched IW before going to the theaters so im sure of this one.

each time they jump into causes a parallel. That's how their timeline works. Which means there are 2 tesseract timelines created. One is NY loki, the other is 1970 tesseract. Now if steve just leaved in 1970, waited till he is old then uses the device to go back to current timeline. That would have been possible. But what they showed is that he went back to 1970, grew old then waited for this exact moment in that bench. Which means his 1970 timeline is the same as the present timeline which contradicts the parallel timeline universe.

>Which means his 1970 timeline is the same as the present timeline which contradicts the parallel timeline universe.

IKR? meaning there was 2 steve rogers during that whole thanos fiasco in the present.

tonys funeral, goes through all the groups... who is the random kid standing in front of the stairs by himself before it pans up to captain marvel and fury.

yeah dont know who that is too.

harley Keener from iron man 3. just google him

kid from iron man 3 is my guess

AHhhhh good point, i was assuming after iron man 3 he was going to be the new iron man, but didnt see his face long enough to work it out

what about half the kids peter parker went to school with being 5 years older, but not any of his friends. also down dith daddy cap and up with dad bod thor

Tony's and Pepper's kid.

I know they tried at least twice in EG to explain how their timeline/timetravelling was supposed to work but it's just exhausting and a copout

what are we supposed to assume happened to Loki after he teleports with the tesseract? i get that when Capt goes back to return the stones he would've gone back to the army base and Howard Stark, not to NY. so doesn't that leave a timeline open where Loki gets away with the NY invasion AND a stone?

yep a new timeline in a parallel universe somewhere has a loki with a tesseract.

There's also another timeline where thor doesn't have a hammer and probably lost to the dark elves and got asgard fucked.

Harley. The kid from IM3

fuck I forgot about that, but presumably when Capt returned the stones to their respective timelines (specifically the reality stone to asgard/Jane Foster) that timeline closed?

all the other time lines are restored once all the stones are returned, as for mjnlnir missing in that time it would make sense for storm breaker to be forged early, which would be simple, as thanos never should have gone to the land of the galaxies biggest dwarfs. also loki couldn't hold onto 2 infinity stones with thanos's help im sure they'd get it back in that time

If that's how it works then that makes sense. However if that's how it works then capt staying in 1970 doesnt make sense cause it should have closed that timeline when he restored the tesseract and formed a new branch. So he shouldnt have gone old on the "present" timeline.

but even better if all of that time line fuckery is used to roll in fantastic 4 and x-men and be the basis for secret wars

the battle with the elves happens in minutes on that timeline. Don't think they'd have enough time to go to tyrion's planet and forge a new one. DOn't even know if they have enough time to think about doing that.

so they went back to NY 2012 to get the space stone, failed and came up with plan B. They continued to 1970-something to the army base with Howard Stark and got the space stone from there instead. then returned home.

maybe Capt returned the space stone to 2012 (replacing Lokli's and closing that timeline) and then went on to 1970 where he lived the rest of his life having returned all the stones?

only by taking the stones did it branch off the main timeline so cap returning the stone he's in the main time once again, it does mean how ever when they were getting ready to send cap back an old dude should have already been sitting on that bench by the water

that's possible. But then he should have lived a different timebranch and not turn up in the current present.

>That black girl finished extracting Vision's data before he died.
No, she didn't. Thanos' minions stormed her lab and interrupted the procedure; Vision took the fight outside and away from the lab. Then Thanos showed up and forcibly took the Mind Stone.

they manage to doo it pretty fucking quick with no bifrost and a dead star, meanwhile in that time line getting there would take seconds and once made he has his own bifrost, and can do what he did in IW to get to the dark elves world. if he knew in IW that they could make SB he knew back then they could aswell

the explanation was everytime they go to the past, not when they do specific action. The only reason they are returning the stone is to avoid those timelines getting fucked. Because as the ancient one explained, without the stones the timelines would be in chaos. So they only return the stones to avoid that but ultimately each past they go to is a different parallel universe.

true, since a stone wasn't returned is should have turned in to a different timeline

see, this is why timetravel is just fucking exhausting

watch?v=DXMNSvGMeAE

she clearly finished and downloaded it somewhere

so how would that play out?

>filler scenes
>suddenly elves attack
>thor stretches arm
>realizes he has no hammer
>ask the elves for timeout while he goes to tyrion?

>watching superhero movies after age 14

joke's on you im 13. that's why im on 4ch