Does anyone here know how to shoot speed???

Does anyone here know how to shoot speed???

Attached: 00000PORTRAIT_00000_BURST20190415212436802.jpg (2016x1512, 428K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amphetamine#Overdose
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

put in but

same way you shoot anything else.

with a gun. /s

srs tho make a solution, use a needle. don't be a dumbass.

Any way you like Drink eat or straight with needle?

That shit looks clean use half of it.
Make hot water, but it in water and wait until its hot nomore.

just snort it like a real man

dissolve in water with a drop of vodka to kill any pathogens, draw up through a filter and plunge that shit. be mindful of the likely much higher bioavailability compared to snorting/smoking/boofing, overdosing on stimulants is a real shitty way to die.

its not blue tho

>use half of it.
Way too much.

You dont die feom overdose of speed, you get very bad headaces. You cant die from speed overdose

Blue is rednecks shit meth 30-60%, its mexico cartel ice meth 60-90% clean

How much is too much?

Attached: 0405191223a~2.jpg (1986x3024, 1.04M)

>shatter into dust
>pull up nose
>???
>¿profit?

Lets say that 0.1-0.2 is ok
1/3 of the smaller one is ok

Has anyone here tried it?

Not enough is too much.

Attached: c2f.png (667x670, 430K)

Maybe this much for 2 people

Attached: Snapchat-1909511532.jpg (702x1440, 439K)

Had chance to try that one over there but didnt cause underage and mum dont allow. But other ones

I would say its like 15 hour for 1

You can have a heart attack you fucking moron.

>An amphetamine overdose can lead to many different symptoms, but is rarely fatal with appropriate care.[2][86][99] The severity of overdose symptoms increases with dosage and decreases with drug tolerance to amphetamine.[40][86] Tolerant individuals have been known to take as much as 5 grams of amphetamine in a day, which is roughly 100 times the maximum daily therapeutic dose.[86] Symptoms of a moderate and extremely large overdose are listed below; fatal amphetamine poisoning usually also involves convulsions and coma.[28][40] In 2013, overdose on amphetamine, methamphetamine, and other compounds implicated in an "amphetamine use disorder" resulted in an estimated 3,788 deaths worldwide (3,425–4,145 deaths, 95% confidence).[note 10][100]
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amphetamine#Overdose the article then goes on to list cerebral hemorrhage, circulatory collapse, stimulant psychosis, kidney failure and hyperpyrexia among symptoms. it's not especially common but don't think IVing large amounts of speed won't land you in the hospital.

I haven't done speed since I used to cruse and booze the Sunset. How we did it back in the day is we used to use glass oil burners man. Keep some downs handy, like some Perks or Oxies because if you don't you'll be wired for days.

Were you in Motley Cru?

and the OP pic looks like methamphetamine rather than amphetamine, which is much stronger than amphetamine

I fuckin wish I was with the crue

Nope but I saw them at the Roxy and the Whiskey a few times.

I got files of my girl smoking nude?

Attached: Snapchat-1186597734.jpg (702x1440, 260K)

I’m jelous

>get syringe
>fill it with hair
>inject air into one of your carotid arteries
>swallow drugs
>???
>profit

>hair
air

Post pic next to cotton swab. You need to filter through cotton swab or you are a cuck.

Can’t judge off of lighter size.

Thats not speed, and dont do it, theres no going back.

Attached: 1458162153822.gif (500x271, 451K)

Do a line's worth for the first time. Shooting it is INSANE. You haven't been high until you've shot it. Seriously, it will hit you HARD then taper off a bit, then the second wave will shoot you into the stratosphere.

a clean needle user

go to hospital ask for harm reduction kit they give u needles meth pipes and all the rest of the gear