How many generations before the white race is bred out of existence?

How many generations before the white race is bred out of existence?

Attached: blackcocksluts.jpg (1280x1272, 424K)

1. I dont know a single white girl who isn't in an interracial relationship

Well if you keep breeding white they just get lighter and lighter so probably none.

likely won't happen for thousands of years due to propinquity, outliers exist within genomes, however it is the exception, rather than the rule

"White" isn't a race.

All humans dude, chill out.

Lol what

>All humans dude, chill out.
................................... Its the current year...................................................

>How many generations before the white race is bred out of existence?
it should read
How many generations before the white race is bred out of existence in burgerland?

When I see those girls, I feel blessed being white

Wtf ?

who stopped slavery? who stopped one of the best forms of work realtionships america has ever seen? its sure wasnt some slave ass lazy nigger. you coons should thank us for taking you black assholes in and teaching yall a trade. learn your place nigger. all men may be created equal, but you were born a nigger which makes you less of a man. and yall can keep then nigger fucking cunt traders. we dont care if the want to be single mothers because the father is a worthless nigger

This thread's sole purpose is to normalize this phenomenon. If it was really happening then it wouldn't need this kind of propaganda.

In Europe the average of interracial relationships isn't even 8%. In the US it comes close to 15%, but it's nowhere near enough to "bread out of existence with the bbc".

This is just jews trying to get the Hooton, and Kalergi plans going.

Additionally, this thread was made by a bot.

You know that black people will disappear as well right? Mixed races will be the future! And I'm all for that

There’s a word for these brazen mud sharks you know. They used to tattoo and brand themselves so they could be easily spotted in the wild

Attached: 7A18ED99-936F-4A19-8A77-853D7D3FB9B9.jpg (168x299, 6K)

QoS here. This is utter bullshit. There are at least 20 "cuck" white guys to every girl into black guys. In my circle of friends I am the only one into black guys and I have to keep it on the D/L.

Honestly, It kinda pisses me off actually. Most of the girls I have talked online in IR forums are into bc bf or hubby. It just the latest trend. "I'm not racist bc I fuck black guys" kinda thing.

>>in b4 tits or get out
>>in b4 timestamp

Daily reminder that these threads only serve to demoralise. You see multiple everyday. The truth is that white women are the most loyal compared to any other race, and black women are all over the white dick, I lterally have them knocking at my door. But I wouldnt touch a niggress with a 10 foot pole anyways so thats okay.

>>>in b4 tits or get out
>>>in b4 timestamp
thats not how it works....

Whatever. I don't feel like contributing to your spank bank. Or one of you fucko's trying to ruin my life bc your autism powers doxx me...

>. I don't feel like contributing to your spank bank. Or one of you fucko's trying to ruin my life bc your autism powers doxx me...
you have a very high option of yourself i will give you that

>>option

I assume you meant opinion?

What I have is called self-respect and a desire to not have my personal business paraded on SM Like a circus sideshow for all to judge.

>What I have is called self-respect
>I fuck niggers
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.jpg