How do you overcome anxiety living in a small town where everyone knows everyone and that everyone hates you including...

How do you overcome anxiety living in a small town where everyone knows everyone and that everyone hates you including your family? Where literally your life could be in risk just by walking down the street, let alone working in a public area.

Attached: 1555968136054.png (657x527, 29K)

By creating your own fantasy world in the internet like i do

Almost 30 and it hasn't helped so far.

Change city. That s What I should do too

move away faggot. and fuck my ass

How when I don't have any money?

That kind of retarded. Behavior is why everyone hates you

be better fren

Attached: 8f4.jpg (1387x702, 80K)

No way this happens for no reason OP is probably a pedo

Well, okay everyone hates me because of my behavior. What can I do about it? I can't just change who I am.

Not a pedo, I'm just very anti-social, weeb, who likes to stay to himself, and isn't a redneck like the rest of my town.

You don't have to "change who you are" just stop being a fucking retard and it'll be fine

LETS FUCKING POUND THAT WEEB

There is no way. You need to leave town. Make this your primary goal. Save every penny towards this goal.

If you are in the US, just start selling crack, everyone will love you and want to be your new best friend

Alprazolam + 6pack

srs

That means I have to shut down mentally and emotionally. Be a literal drone until I could save up and leave. Which I always end up cutting myself when I attempt it.

Do you have any suggestions or advice?

I have no contacts to get drugs or to sell drugs.

are you the nigger on probation that cant leave town because god? kek

No, I'm not a nigger.
I'm also not on probation, but I have been on probation before when I was a teenager.

you could all move together

Attached: NiggerOnProbation.jpg (602x504, 37K)

Looooooooool!!! Thats what I was thinking

How am I going to do that without money and a car. I can't get a job because I ain't got a car, I can't get a car because I ain't got a job. I also need to acquire my license but I can't practice without a car and someone to take time with me. I have no people in my life, so I can't get my license without people. I'm fucked.

Call the DMV and tell them that. They might try to help you get a liscense at least.

I've never mentioned anything to the DMV about that. I'm sure they wonder why I've taken my learner's test over and over for the last 12+ years.

get a job and save up a bit each month for a couple of years untill you find something cheap in another city

>a couple of years
My depression will only come back and fuck things up if there's no initial change. I'll start to feel like I'm working for nothing and end up breaking down mentally until I start inflicting self-harm. I've tried working part-time jobs and working crappy jobs such as fast food and a shitty grocery store job. I crumbled worse each time I tried.

my man there are still several options available you have trains busses taxi's and uber and if you want to get really far away there are plains public transport is ass but if you dont have any other options you are going to have to deal with ass

i dont know what to tell you. there is no magic way for everything to suddenly get all better you are going to have to deal with shit and you are going to have to deal with it for a while. stop being a pussy

move. you obviously dont have friends or family worth a shit. move to a different place. meet new people. fuck that hometown shit

I don't think you realize where I live. There is no trains, buses, taxis, and there aren't any uber driver's in my town. We used to have a "taxi" service that were using these really old run down vans but that operation shut down back in 2008.

you could try contacting a taxi service from out of town and see if that leads to anything

why is your family hated? i bet your annoying scum for all your neighboors

change for the better doesnt just happen out of the blue. you are going to have to suck it up and work for it. you are going to hate it but if you want to get out of there that is your only option

Go on fluoxetine and do CBT

All you need to do is save up enough for 1st month rent and deposit in a new city. You could even go on craigslist and probably find a cheap deal with roommates, which would also allow you to instantly meet new people.

Jesus dude, it's not hard. The only thing holding you back is your excuses.

Join the Military French foreign legion Peace Corp or green peace

Move.