Would you live in Sweden, Norway, Denmark, Iceland, or Finland...

Would you live in Sweden, Norway, Denmark, Iceland, or Finland, if you could gain citizenship to one of the Nordic countries? Why, or why not? Also, how common is blond hair really? I mean naturally blond hair, not bottled, bleached hair dyes. For you, where does the line get drawn between light brown and dark blond colors?

Attached: Nordic Blond Blue Eyes.png (669x499, 305K)

Other urls found in this thread:

yle.fi/uutiset/osasto/news/finland_to_take_in_750_quota_refugees_ignoring_calls_to_raise_figure/9991544
instagram.com/amalienywichmann/?hl=en
instagram.com/p/BZ1ryKHBKEM/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

No because Scandis are a cruel, cold people.

Did you ever meet one? I'm curious why you think so.

Attached: 184971.jpg (640x640, 115K)

It truly was foolishness to institute overt feminist (And leftist) policies.

>what were the Vikings

The (((Vikings))) were bloodthirsty, greedy "merchants" who killed about as many times as they successively made peaceful encounters.

I went to Norway for a study year in university and fell in love with the place. Stayed for work and have been here for 2 years. Not a citizen and I'm sure I'll go back home eventually but it's great here, although fucking expensive.

And give half of my income to the .gov?
>Nope

Why would you save files of this faggot on your computer is the real fucking question.

Norway has simply figured life and society out.
I have travelled a lot, and it's a simple winner, even over Denmark.
You'll automatically be bad looking though, the standard there is.. high.

All great places. Society runs well and Government is exemplary.
But 2 reason I would not move there.
1.The people are cold and distant except when drunk.
2. The fucking weather. It's too cold and dark for half a year to enjoy life.

I would switch from Sweden too Iceland if I could, dont know the situations in Denmark and Norway but Sweden will be a muslim majority country in 40-60 years, the racereplacement us strong here. Our neighbors should lock us in before we spread too much.

Probably Iceland. They seem coolest.

They live in a freezer, idk what you'd expect.

I worked in Finland for a while and absolutely fell in love with it. Personally, it has the perfect balance of the costs of living, and what it gives you. And unlike other nordic countries that are often first mentioned in this discussion, it is fairly uninhibited by foreigners, I'm guessing because of the language barrier

Denmark or Finland might be alright but I'm convinced Sweden is a rapefest and a shithole masquerading as an enlightened country.

Could be. The natives seem to have a reputation for being reserved, but I dig that. And as a language Suomi is aesthetically pleasing to me.

Finland is pretty restrictive on immigration, so that helps too.

[Citation Needed].

Yepp, its a total shitfest here. We will prolly be the warning too the rest(together with France and Germany)

What do you mean? I met and worked with a couple of refugees there, and basically delt more with people who moved there from other countries than the natives. Everybody says the same thing, that moving there and finding work was a breeze. It's just that people that migrate through those regions, usually just pass through to get to norway and sweden.

They've watched Fox News, or read Breitbart... y'know, "quality sources"....

>när man redan är svensk
>folk vill fortfarande komma hit mitt i den mest korrupta tiden sen 1600-nånting
>man

Attached: 53.jpg (960x720, 96K)

Well, sure, but it's not /just/ that. They don't really try to get refugees either: yle.fi/uutiset/osasto/news/finland_to_take_in_750_quota_refugees_ignoring_calls_to_raise_figure/9991544

I'd flip a coin if any of them had a 2nd Amendment.

Attached: Duty-6920-1500-B3.jpg (1023x682, 73K)

It's funny, that's why!

Attached: Smiling Face.png (500x418, 235K)

No I live in Sweden, but nice try.

The good thing about sweden is that when you have gotten your education you can move some place where you don't have to give up 60% of your salary.

Either Iceland or Denmark.

Gäller nog inte alla här :)

Sen är det alltid svårt. Lätt att överskatta hur representativ ens egen stadsdel är för landet som helhet.

Feel ya bro, Im done, I just want to escape to the countryside and try surviving the slowly crawling disaster.

You can always move up north. The extremely cold weather is a bigger deterrent for immigrants than natives.

No guns, too many taxes, illegal to kill Muslims. Fuck that. I'll take Hungary.

Attached: hungary_girls.jpg (474x315, 42K)

my self esteem is too low to live in a place like Norway, i'd just be a cynical stain and eyesore for the people there.
Americans truly belong in America. our heads are far up our assholes.

All I want is a snowy white Christmas!!

I live in one of those countries and if I could I would leave. The Nordic countries fell around early 2000 and has been shit ever since.

Oh well... if you say so. I hope you're feeling good.

Where would you like to leave to?

Fuck that, too many African and Arab economic migrants!

Who is this faggot?

No but I am a very well off Californian and Scandi LAnd has very little to offer to a guy from LA. Plus LA is filled with their women. I preferred Sweden overall.

instagram.com/amalienywichmann/?hl=en

I remember when beards used to be manly. Now they are worn by all manner of faggot man-children.

Yeah, I've seriously consider it. I just need to find a good way to earn my income up there aswell, but I have some plans that may work. The only discouragement so far is the damn blood sucking bugs that swarm up there.

Attached: swedish_chef.jpg (300x362, 40K)

Ne de klart att alla städer inte suger röv än! Men vad jag ser så verkar inte "moderniseringen" av landet sakta ner. :/

Didn't know about that... oh well, a reason more to love that place

Im confused

I'm in LA, too. I didn't know there was that big of a Scandinavian population, here. What percent of the county/city would they be, combined? By Scandinavian, I mean any of the national ethnic groups that you would consider from there.

Then you get it.

I'd live in Norway. Landscape wise, it's very similar to here in Washington, and the people there are way more easygoing. As far as hair goes, who cares? It's all practically the same color, just different levels of pigment.

i want to move to Finland, because i want to live in a cabin in the woods. Same reason i would also go to New England, Northwestern Canada and Switzerland. Finland however, also has free education for migrants, so i'd take advantage of that, plus theyre pretty anti-commie. And snow is cool, i never get it where i live

They hang out on the Westside of LA. Many come for the summer and then leave. In summer they can be found at the hotel roof top pools. Here is Amalie at the Petit Hermitage in West Hollywood.

instagram.com/p/BZ1ryKHBKEM/

theres this norwegian dude, Varg Vikernes (lives in france now, legally goes by Louis Cachet) and he burnt down 3 churches and killed a guy. totally easygoing

On second thought, wasn't Varg's hair brown when he was a young man? Did he dye it blond for a while, before it turned grey/white? His facial hair had blond in it, though, before it more lately has gotten whiter.

yeah all his hair is white/dark grey nowadays, but i dont know about during the time he got arrested. Im pretty sure the pics of him during prison his hair was brown though

It seems that he's tried hard to perpetuate that he has lighter blond hair than he naturally has or had. Do both Scandinavian men and women often tend to dye their hair lighter, to try to fit in and perpetuate the general meme of their being blond haired? Is it looked down upon to have dark hair as a native Scandinavian, compared to a more recent immigrant?

couldnt tell you, im from australia, i think ive met one scandinavian in my life, he was a tall (i think) either finnish or norwegian dude with basically white, bleach blond hair. most aussies ive met have brown hair, but then most people in general have brown hair

Well, most people on Earth have black hair. Most Europeans have some kind of variation of brown hair, but black is also pretty common in Southern Europe, especially more so the further south one goes, such as to Sicily and Greece.

Im Swedish by birth. I love going 'home' for holidays in the summer but no, could never live there again.
Denmark's pretty cool, I like the vibe there. Could possibly live in Finland- I like isolation, am cool with the autism thing and they have a fantastic music industry.
Norway, too boring. Ísland? You're joking yeah?

well, a lot of asians have very dark brown hair, just slightly not black. My own hair (im of euro descent with a smidge of abbo) is really close to black

I already moved to Sweden. Regreted it after a year.

Blonde hair is less common than you'd think considering they are supposedly known for it.

Im sorry, brother. I will remember to lock you up and pump you full of our sweet scandinavian juices within the next few decades.

Yours sincerely, Denmark

I think many of you guys would be surprised. Yep plenty of us nordics are blonde, blue eyes, but we also have a large number of dark haired ethnically Nordic people. Also so many of us are also really hairy. Almost turkish levels of hairiness.

Australian Aboriginals could be blond, too, but have you ever noticed any red/ginger hair among them?

not really, granted im pretty sure the abbo population is actually lower than the chink population in australia. But yeah, theres a fair few blond aboriginals and pacific islanders. looks cool as shit

yep, i was right, just googled it and chinese people have nearly twice as much of the population

Attached: chinese australians.png (611x146, 13K)

compared to this

Attached: aboriginal population.png (621x200, 28K)

Yes

Attached: 1555353565634.png (424x461, 310K)

I lived in Alice Springs, seen a few ranga coons. Yep, they exist.

my god, that is the most stereotypical way to refer to a redhead abbo ive ever heard. round of applause for this bogan

Suck my sweaty nuts ya bushpig

The Vikings were Danish not scandanavian you fuckin retard.

>were danish
>not scandinavian
retarded on two fronts. firstly, Danes ARE scandinavians you mongoloid, secondly, ever hear of the Swedes? or Ragnarr Lodbrok? Ragnarr was norwegian, and Lindisfarne was done by norwegians too. Erik the Red was Icelandic. absolute fucking retard

Can Estonia join the Nordic club yet? Pleeeeeeeeeease.

doesnt finland want to be a baltic sister though? also estonia has the best flag in the world

Absolutely retarded, they were also southern swedes (Scanians)

Finland needs her territory lost to Russia returned.
Estonia should be giften extra land to make it a third larger and most Russians expelled.
And Skåne should return. Would be an amazing country.
No idea what to do with Åland.

Actually what is now norway and sweden was technically Denmark in the viking age

Skåne Can fuck off, there are too many immigrants in Malmö in my opinion