Out of weed and depression is creeping back in

Out of weed and depression is creeping back in.

Attached: 1550668673487.png (629x767, 651K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Q3BeGfTlYGI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Meet strange men at airports and suck their dicks.

Why specifically at an airport?

Attached: 1555301805190.jpg (225x237, 31K)

that's when you switch back to coke my man. life is about that balance, yin and yang.

Attached: godfuturama.png (500x375, 224K)

if you want to be a man of culture you go to a airport and suck some of that good dick.

I have no vehicle and it's over an hour to the nearest airport.

I've never tried cocaine.

hahahaha

>depression

hahahahaha

>you don't know what you're talking about

Attached: 1554310931304.png (841x797, 98K)

>smokes a lot of weed
>gets depressed when he’s sober as if it’s fuckin clockwork
>thinks he has clinical depression and weed is medicine, when in reality he just isn’t recieving the artificially high hits of dopamine that he’s used to getting as a 420 blaze it faggot
>coupled with the fact that he’s been living a stagnant, sedentary lifestyle since his mid to late teens, it blinds him to any way out of this vicious cycle
>will buy more weed within the next few days, thus missing any chance he had to learn that staying sober for a prolonged period is what it will take to end it
>would rather switch to dabs and resin than to manage his tolerance levels through abstinence
>says he does it because it’s healthier than smoking plants
>his idiot stoner friends agree
>continues to insist that weed isn’t addictive or bad for you like at all, man
>fucking hates himself with every fiber of his being when forced to be sober

A classic

Attached: 9E17DE7D-D49C-49F0-887A-589D488394FF.jpg (542x640, 28K)

yea, pretty much this, op is a fag

Explains me exactly.

>coupled with the fact that he’s been living a stagnant, sedentary lifestyle since his mid to late teens, it blinds him to any way out of this vicious cycle
Especially this! Now here I am in my early 30s, no work experience, no license, no friends and no money.

so before you started smoking weed, you were an over-achieving go-getter on the path to success? or did weed just enable behaviors you already had?

I was an underachiever who was always getting suspended in school and eventually was on probation for truancy.

this.
i used to smoke all day every day and switched to weekends at night only because of this.

getting a job literally fixes 3 of those 5 things.

That's because your dumb ass doesn't have a clear goal in life and you don't surround yourself with enough positive shit in life to release endorphins naturally. Make some friends, drink a gallon of water a day or take up fishing. Just 1 catch and I promise your depression will melt away.

Suck your own dick

The only experience you get from a job is a big headache and an asshole supervisor, or a supervisor who manages employees poorly because they are young, immature, and also an asshole.

>3 of those 5 things
Work experience and money I can understand. But what's the third one?

You may be right, I've been trying desperately to bring in positivity to my life. But it's been hard when I tried reconnecting with family and was rejected. On top of that I don't have anyone in my life willing to take the time to do anything with me or take me out to try to enjoy live a little bit.

I probably would if I could reach it.

What to do in a situation like this?

sounds like you're getting the wrong jobs, my dude.

Friends. You meet people through work and you can use money to spend on hobbies/socializing where you also meet people.
OP getting his license is as easy as the lazy cunt going down to the Department of Transport and taking his test.

Take up some hobbies dude. Sitting around home, drunk/stoned, playing vidya and masturbating 5x a day always leads to boredom, which leads to depression because your life's going nowhere.
Get a job, try some new shit like yoga, rock climbing or an art class and you'll be right as rain.

Attached: download.jpg (259x194, 12K)

Get a comfier, lazier, more chillaxed job where your coworkers/boss aren't massive self-absorbed cuntholes.

I do amfetamine it acualy took my weed wanting away just dont think about it. Amf is like nigger coke (cheap, long lasting, if good amf 0.2g works 4-6 hours ).Dont worry about overdose never happens. Different between meth and normal amf is pretty much that meth is more funky. My friend uses needels when does amf he did meth and said it feels like he got hit into head with rubber hammer xD

Isn't clinical depression defined by a gravitation toward a stagnant sedentary lifestyle since the point is that your brain doesn't naturally elevate your dopamine levels when you are active to motivate you to do anything else even while you drink water, murder animals, or do whatever this faggot was talking about?
Isn't the entire purpose of anti-depression medicine to artificially inflate your dopamine and serotonin levels, so you can enjoy unnecessary bullshit activities and stand the presence of a bunch of extra faggots?

I'm going to need an image that isn't for ants.

I doubt that I'd make friends just by having a job. I can't find anything relatable with the people in my town besides smoking weed.

>Art class
That I would be willing to probably do. I've been wanting to start up painting for a couple of years now.

You remind your supervisor that he is just as low on the totem pole as you are by writing up a very sincere and articulate complaint to upper management on how your supervisor treats you as an employee and a person, and how you feel disrespected and uncomfortable in the work environment. Even an extra shitty pizza job like Little Cesar's, even at my Grandmothers apartments, that was the hardest because office management were buying weed from a lady in the apartment )to avoid being seen at the dispensary), writing up other tenants who complained about the pot smell coming from said tenants apartment, claiming it was harassment against her, and the regional management team were actually parading as fake employees at human resources and on site management were providing the tenants with e-mails made by said local HR staff. I had to talk to these two sweet old nuns who used to run the housing development and founded it, to fix shit, and they weren't even with the company in any form any more.

Wish there was some I could find. But there's nothing like that even here. Only fast food, shitty retail, grocery stores, and gas stations here.

>motivate you
I've never felt real motivation for anything

So basically I should just show my ass until shit gets done?

well you meet people at jobs and unless you're an autistic sperg that goes out of his way not to talk to people, you'll make at least 1 or 2 friends at the job.
>can't find anything relatable with the people in my town besides smoking weed
that's why you need to get out and do shit. the stoners I always notice who are "depressed" literally dont do anything with their lives except smoke weed. it shows when it's all they fucking talk about.

>applies to the local starbucks
>"waah there's no jobs"
look harder. a town/economy cant just operate on a mcdonalds and a gas station.

Attached: download.jpg (960x720, 121K)

Small towns operate by leeching off of big city jobs because most of the people are willing to spend half their earnings driving back and forth 50 miles everyday to the nearest city because they don't know any better and have been raised to hate city folk.

>autistic sperg
Sounds about right for me.

My town isn't operating, it's dying. I could probably find work in the city about 45 miles away from me. But I wouldn't have transportation to even get there.

Literally this! Anyone that does live in my town that has "made it" has to do this.

That would defeat the purpose as the people you would have to even figuratively show your ass to are the same people you are usually trying to report. I could have got the attention of the popular watch dog reporter from my state and he would have drooled over the chance to investigate. I guess those nuns got word to someone who doesn't like their company dragged through the mud because not two weeks later and some very important upper management was at the complex not two weeks later. Office management are scared of losing their jobs and are extra nice to people now, and the pot dealing tenant got evicted.

How about getting antidepressants instead of crying here like a little bitch?

Its called Chemical dependency, or you may also know it as being a drug addict. Your brain can not emotionally function unless you feed it the "perfectly safe" drug you have been doing. Of course though, its not as bad as Alcohol and other drug. So good on you for not touching that other shit

Liar, typical pot head to not fucking go out and actually search for work, just assume no one is hiring and continue being a dumb cunt

kek

I live in a city, I wish we had like 20 serial killers in my area at the same time so we could weed out some of the absolutely awful people that live here, which is about 80% of the population, the other half are the old mentally ill and the violent mentally ill who lost their minds to meth and heroin.

>anti-depression medicine to artificially inflate your dopamine and serotonin levels
No, that's just what big pharma wants you to believe so you'll buy more placebos.

I have a problem controlling myself when I'm upset about something. I'm sure I'd end up flying off the handle and spewing shit that would probably only get me in further trouble as it always has in the past.

Right now I don't have health insurance to even go see someone. I honestly don't even know where to begin on seeking "treatment".

Sounds like he found the antidepressant that works for him, but the state he lives in doesn't let him access it easily because they would rather have an excuse to lock up minorities and raise extra funds than let people find their peace of mind through ancient natural remedies.

Well what about antidepressants? You're dependent on the medication to stabilize your mood? Seems like the same thing yet it's not as often criticized in the normalcy of society.

You want to come pick me up from wherever the hell you are to drive me 45 miles away from my house then come pick me up to take me back home? Just do it again over and over for 20-40 hours of work a week I may get? Nobody else will.

Antidepressants are completely different, they are pushed by giant multinational corporations and cause extreme physical dependency, if you aren't weened off of some of those properly when you suddenly stop, you can get seizures, strokes, or go into sudden cardiac arrest.

Sounds like my future is golden.

Attached: 1519141685816.jpg (298x292, 18K)

I'm on anti-depressants (doxepin) and on anti-psychotics (olanzapin, amilsuprid) on pretty high dosages for paranoid schizophrenia. I'm a little afraid that in long term these meds will harm me more than they help. But for the moment I can't picture myself living without them. Before I got the meds I was hearing voices 24/7, feel watched and followed and was overall very paranoid.

What age did you start hearing voices and feeling the extreme paranoia?

Your shrink is retarded for combining antipsychotics.

youtu.be/Q3BeGfTlYGI

Attached: 1555551152076m.jpg (1024x773, 146K)

I've seen that before. loool

topkek

bus
facebook has rideshare groups (usually they just ask you to chip in towards fuel)
ask a mate or family member to drive you (45 miles is a crow's spit away)
or just get your license.

either way, work's everywhere. if your town's dying then just gtfo before shit gets worse.

Same, but I promised myself to be without it. So that's what the fuck I'm going to do.

My supervisor is chill
All of the supervisors at my work place were, at some point, in the same position as I am and they are fairly young and understanding.
It's great.
You're all faggots who make excuses.
Working is absolute shit and I'd give everything to be born as a woman, sit on my tight sexy ass at work doing absolutely nothing and getting paid for that.
One thing that is true about working, women have it too fucking easy.
I'm actually on my way to become a supervisor myself and I can't wait to be an asshole to the cunts that will be in my team and be an absolute bro to the guys.

Never once come across a facebook rideshare group for my area.
>bus
I live in a rural small town. We don't have buses here except for school buses.
>family member
I'm disowned by them.
>license
Can't get someone to spare enough time to take me practicing.

McDonald's just got a new owner. I might be able to get my old job back...oh joy. Suicidal tendencies here we go.

smoke ciggies or crack

drink 3 gallons of mercury

I recommend going to an airport. It helped me out of poststoner depression.

are you that black guy that posts on Yea Forums 4 times a day claiming the world's against him because he got a DUI?
either way, grow a pair and do something about your life OP.
"waah waah I cant leave town because i dont have a car"
you have a brain.
fucking use it.
i mean fuck, 45 miles isnt that far. you have a bicycle? tie a couple of bags of your stuff onto it, leave early in the morning, you'll be there by mid-afternoon not even gunning it that hard.
book into a hostel, start looking for work the next day.
unless you're actually useless as tits on a bull like you've been coming across in this thread, you'll have work in a day or two.

giving up on this thread now because you're just a bottom-faggot beta who'll just blame other things/people for your problems and go back to your old ways, and this is a thread that should be on /adv/ (for advice) or /r9k/ (depression support group echochamber)

There's a vape sitting next to me. I could hit it for nicotine for a while.

What's up with this airport meme?

I've never had my license.
No, I don't have a bike and I couldn't physically make it and back there's a whole lot of land/highway to cover to get there. I'd be too tired to do anything. I'm chubby and not in shape. I am pretty useless in terms of life skills and work skills. I need to further my education and skills. But no one wants to make the time for me in order for me to advance in life.

Flight security engineer here. When was the last time you have been around passenger planes?

Take some ketamine or molly and it will reset your brain for a month or so

Over 16 years ago.

Fuck I am ready for this shit to get real ugly.

I'd like to try some shrooms.

>I'm chubby and not in shape. I am pretty useless in terms of life skills and work skills. I need to further my education and skills. But no one wants to make the time for me in order for me to advance in life.

wtf?? make time for you?? get out the door NOW and start jogging you lazy fuck....it's no one else's problem to "advance your life"....advance it yourself like any other person.

Ketamine is overhyped. Did shit for me.

I don't think I honestly have the mental capabilities to do it on my own.

This is the only worthwhile reply that's been made in this thread.