Just dropped $52+tax on a 8oz because it's Tuesday. The ONLY way to get it......Well Done

Just dropped $52+tax on a 8oz because it's Tuesday. The ONLY way to get it......Well Done.

Attached: well-done-steak-2.jpg (599x485, 44K)

If you like eating rubbery shit I guess

disgusting

Attached: 49211198_2566739100033552_331821072980639744_n.jpg (369x496, 22K)

kill yourself with fire

Jesus tap dancin' christ.

Attached: stops.jpg (600x800, 94K)

If I wanted to put my face in blood I'd eat out a girl on her rag

You disgust me

Except in correctly prepared steak there is no blood, you mongoloid

A medium-rare tbone steak and eggs is generally 14$, even cheaper if you're not a heathen and can make it yourself
and I can guarantee it tastes better than that "classy upscale restaurant"

get fucked

Attached: 1553967468889.jpg (640x544, 68K)

It ain't blood my guy. It's myoglobin.

Wow the CJD symptoms in this thread are strong.....my bad for enjoying an invention as new as fire.

Good expensive food is to be enjoyed.
If you enjoy it overcooked, well done, medium rare, just seared, or even raw, that's none of anyone's business.
I hope you enjoyed that meal, which you paid with your hard earned money.

Why you delete first one friend. What happen. You okay?

God damn suck his dick a little harder, you missed some cum

How does steak taste like overall?

this nigga tryin so hard to not be trolled you done trolled em!

Fucking retarded barbarian.

Attached: 1-LO8ENinrxsVeJq3h4_l3vA.gif (500x248, 1.29M)

Says fucking who? You? Choke yourself.

i see the bait. but.
thats tree bark, not steak.

Ujellybrah?

no

lol sucker

That looks well burnt.

Attached: steak-temp.jpg (600x360, 43K)

We can agree to disagree but they don't sell burnt food for 10% of someone's net paycheck

I'm surprised to see the majority like rare steak. I thought well done was really good the only way to eat it. That rare was fancy.

My ninja

Medium rare is the only valid choice. Anyone who says different is a faggot with no taste buds.

i like medium so theres that

They do when you're stupid enough to buy it

No I like well done better than rare. It's all about getting the juice in the middle there, perfectly cooked. I like what my father taught me better than enjoying eating the steak like a lion. With blood. But I get it if it's undercooked I get it. Just right between undercooked rare and juicy well done. Tender not never OPs pic of chewy tough burnt meat.

This. This is what I meant. A good restaurant has to get medium rare just right on the side of rare.

Why is this the only one that gets hate out of the 10 other blackened meat posts?

Bunch of u have a little sugar in your tank, nancy

I’ve personally come to enjoy rare, in smaller steaks, but any other time it’s gotta be medium rare

>well done

Attached: 1555969456549.gif (500x349, 906K)

Those who know, know

The correct answer is wait... when it's bitching and still fairly red and juicy. Everything else is undercooked, subpar/ ruined and burnt.

Rare is respected other shit tastes good but it's still red. Ruined never tasted good. You have to get it at a certain point knowing the outside is seated worse.

I will go so far as between medium rare and wait.

Faggot

Dude, the only way is like our cavemen ancestors had their meat: Either raw, or well done with a nice layer of charcoal-ey crust and no seasoning other than *probably* rock salt.

this

Eh, I disagree.
It's all about meat quality (e.g. marbling), seasoning, cooking method (coal, pan frying, grilling, bbq, smoking, sousvide), searing, resting the steak.
Even a good t-bone poorly seasoned can taste like shit compared to a lesser quality one with proper seasoning. But a good t-bone properly done tastes like Heaven.

What are you doing, for me.

Imbecile

> Well done

It looks like a cooked turd

Attached: ugh.jpg (380x288, 16K)

newfag eats raw turds

oldfag eats cooked turds