Firstly, any "nigger" comments will be ignored automatically. Now that that is out the way...

Firstly, any "nigger" comments will be ignored automatically. Now that that is out the way, let me explain my problem with /pol/ and the backwardly ass cave dwelling fundamentalist, left, right, conservative, republican, yellow, etc. Whatever bullshit you believe the rest of the world should follow and you proudly identify yourself with like a fucking race of wardens.

Your seriously thinking Politics is about making a better world, lets just look at the coherently. See the state of /pol/? see how divided it is and how it'll never agree to be agreeing. Thats politics, thats how you people define the F U C K I N G world arround people.

You openly allow politics to be filled with egocentric pointed and bullshit rhetoric to appear smarter, or better the average person's views in an effort to be correct instead of whats best for all people in the land. Look at how many countries, how many groups how divided the entire fucking human population is because of these bullshit nuance conceptuals and politics that people employ.

Politics doesnt make the world a better place for all human beings to live in, it gives you a reason to bullshit yourself and others for hours, days, years, decades, centuries, weeks into arguing over whats right and wrong without any agreevance and you expect humility to thrive off the backs of this backwards ass concept. You people actively state how corrupt politicans are, well what the fuck is ROOT? Politics itself, but no, lets not blame that, because that is good for humans and also beasts of forrests right?

Attached: 1544729528690 (1).jpg (1280x720, 142K)

nigger

Attached: 296D1053-64E0-4E9E-A1FE-9879CA215F04.jpg (899x650, 208K)

just copy paste this to /pol/ chief, not many of them come this way so very little of your target audience will see this thread

nigger

nigger

/thread

nigger

nigger

nigger faggot

Attached: 1504044061329.jpg (605x605, 112K)

nigger

I visit/pol regularly, and I don't get his point. Is there a point to his post? Beyond politics is fighting, I mean. Because I got that.

i just meant that he was posting it here to Yea Forums, where not many /pol/ people would see it

i got the impression that the (you) in his statement was meant for /pol/ since they're the political guys

The fact that you "automatically ignore" anything proves that you will do the same for any contrary evidence, just like a good little brainwashed libtard.

Therefor, I conclude that like most niggers, it is pointless to attempt to enlighten you.

TL;DR

Attached: 1550129235906.gif (250x250, 1.82M)

Do you honestly think your spme special case or something OP? Or maybe simply just another complete retard screaming at the sky with an inferiority complex? Open your eyes, humanity doesn’t need to be united and it never can and never will be. I don’t believe I’m smarter than anyone else. I simply see the obviousness of it.

OP and this guy are faggots

You're a faggot too. Why don't you have a nice buttfuck orgy ITT

If you like that word so much why don’t you just embrace your true nature you fucking queer? Get your dick sucked by a fucking alligator and go straight to the grave where you belong.

ITT: big gae

Attached: 1510334890606.jpg (490x350, 39K)

Tldr faggot nigger

Faggot

It seems like you want to express something but all I read is "I'm a buttmunching faggot and drink cum all the time"

nigger

That’s a disease go to your doctor and ask for assisted suicide.

The internet is the place to go if you want to have civilized discourse with strangers.

Attached: 1552893283291.jpg (889x593, 103K)

Attached: sheeeeeeeeit.jpg (962x642, 142K)

I'll go to the cops and ask for assisted homicide

>doesn’t want to be called nigger
>thinks we won’t recognize him as the self-indulgent, Naruto headband wearing grape ape who posted his face here practically every day doing AMA’s while using “niggerchan” as a handle and trying his absolute hardest to make himself into a Yea Forums meme

This is sad even for you niggerchan

Attached: ABE1E7E1-CE02-4CD7-96F2-083D04FD077B.jpg (1014x828, 134K)

Rude they’re the good guys.

Nigger Nogger Asshole Clogger

Nigger

slidding slidding do Andy's bidding

>any "nigger" comments will be ignored

This is truly irresistible bait. Good job, nigger.

Attached: 837.png (680x447, 41K)

NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER

Attached: 1528245614807.png (638x557, 82K)

nigger

Attached: 1555123576919.jpg (470x595, 76K)

>durrr politiks is bad cuz nobody agrees on everything and they r divided you feel me dog?
And how exactly are you going to get everyone to agree on everything to eliminate political differences among people? All you are doing is bitching about something without giving any viable solution or answer. My suggestion is, if you don’t like society and the way the world works, go live alone in the woods with all the other apes

Not to be that guy but how
In gods name do you just
Go around acting like an asshole
Giving everyone shit and
Expecting them to not just, y’know
Rebuke you at every turn?

Attached: C3158EDC-17D4-46A0-A2A2-22E4DB70859F.jpg (459x340, 28K)