So r/PinkOmega on Reddit is trying to find a way to get rid of the Filthy Frank channel for good to help Joji who they...

So r/PinkOmega on Reddit is trying to find a way to get rid of the Filthy Frank channel for good to help Joji who they think is “being hurt by his past” and to spite FF fans Thoughts? I think it’s retarded if you ask me.

Attached: 42B75A3B-5088-4B9A-BBA4-93137C0A562A.jpg (300x300, 21K)

I'd think he'd regret it if he did

R/PinkOmega is a Joji fan subreddit with a large hate boner for Filthy Frank. Not Joji himself

they want to "save" joji from his past but the subreddit is named after a character from filthy frank

fucking retards

Joji wants the normie bieber fanbase?
Fucking fraud selling his asshole to the kikes

That's so stupid. Frank can delete his channel anytime. He doesn't because the truth is the filthy frank sketch made him famous.

He doesn’t have anything to do with this, just his fantards

Nobody gives a fuck about his music career and Filthy Frank is the only reason why he has any popularity at all. Isn't that self evident?

the worst part is all these wannabe franks popping up, its cringe, and it needs to stop.

fuck filthy frank you fucking faggot.

But should the original channel be taken down?

I kinda agree, TBH...

Joji>>>Filthy Frank

say that ten times fast!

filthyfrank2 is actually well done, don't know about any other ones

Filthy Frank gave meaning to my life.

Joji is an empty shell referred to as a "musician". He used his autistic fame to kickstart his awful music career. Fuck him.

This

being hurt by his past?
someone has grown to big for their britches
dude is a youtuber who has a "music career" because hes a novelty at. someone they can point to and say. hey the gay pink suit dude is making music? lets take a listen.

hes already forgotten by most people and the rest will soon follow. he'll be back making desperate youtube videos in under 2 years with barely a 3rd of the views he was getting originally because his original fanbase will have moved on and wont care anymore

Joji would be nothing without ff

I have a feeling if this too

Attached: 55646624_2298286960459903_3896697482607853568_o.jpg (1068x1069, 79K)

Of this

The role of Filthy Frank got passed to another guy, who realy ain't bad. Joji and Frank are two separate people, at least that's how I see it...

I don't fucking care, he abandoned his true fans long ago.
Burn it all.

Get the fuck away from me.