Too dumb to kms

>too dumb to kms
I swallowed an entire bottle of pills yesterday. I called out of work for the next couple days thinking i was a goner. Now im just still here facing my family and girlfriend like nothing happened. Whats even happening

Pic related. Its me

Attached: 20190424_030249.jpg (355x765, 145K)

you can always jump.
its easy and effective plus no preparation is needed

No matter how hard things are right now they will get better. You're going through some shit I expect, life is hard but you only get one chance so make the most of it

Cant even do that correct, huh?

>be op
>fail at failing
this is now a ylyl thread
>you lived you loser

Attached: IMG_20170913_125007.jpg (528x960, 58K)

I live in white trash suburbia. What am i jumping off of? My local 7-11?

Why do you want to end it?

Me? You're the one ending it.

give me a nearby towns name, i can come up with some options. there must be a bridge nearby

I pretty much just feel like second place in everyones mind. The few friends i have only hmu when they're depressed or high and need a ride somewhere. My girlfriend sits on her phone the whole time we're hanging out and goes on camping trips with other guys. I basically just feel like a cuck i guess.

Explains how i could fuck up offing myself

>swallowed an entire bottle of pills
You cannot overdose on vitamins, Bobby.

Attached: 1555985485212.jpg (126x122, 5K)

It's not that bad user. At least you have a gf and friends. Some of us dont have shit but sorry you feel that way.

Thanks user. Hope all is well for you

go on an adventure faggot, you were gonna anhero anyway
>i did
>ended up hobo styles for two years, ended up with a horse somehow
that horse still my best friend ten years later and i fucking love my life

Attached: IMG_20170917_213255.jpg (792x832, 105K)

Things are ok, could be better but just playing with the cards I was dealt with.

I think my uncle have me the same advice.
Even the horse part.

Feel free to elaborate. If you're anything like me you don't exactly seek any therapy so take the opportunity.

your uncle is based and lizard king pilled

Why do you live in A Scanner Darkly

Pretty much this. Last time my life exploded and I wanted to kill myself, I ended up in Australia. Then Amsterdam. No clue. I think, in my mind, I just wanted to do it somewhere my friends and family wouldn't find me. I didn't want them to have to deal with it. Somehow, in the process of fucking around and not giving a shit out there, I started wanting to be alive again. I dunno. Pretty happy now. Life is good.

Of all the times I wanted to kill myself in my life (there haven't been many, but I've been there), the only time I actually tried was with pills, and I failed just as miserably. I'm glad I did.

If you're gonna an hero you literally have nothing to lose, go life a mad life. Move to Asia fuck asian women, sleep on beaches, meet people. Just get out of your town

I would love to do all this but im 19 and the most money ive had to my name at once was $300.

I dont have any friends and nothing much really excites me these days. I come home from work to an empty apartment every day and I'm pretty much nvisible to women. It can be really dark at times but no matter how much it sucks I wouldnt off myself.

My mom took this photo on easter. Shes in her mid 50's and doesn't know how cellphones work

Do you have any hobbies? Ive found the only solice i can grasp at would be music. Always helps to be able to pick up a guitar and make a tom-delonge-emo-ballad

I used to be into art but that slowly dissolved into nothing over the years. Yes music helps alot man, I mess around with guitar myself but I suck at it. Love me some old Alice In Chains

That'll change, lol. Ignore the guys doing well in highschool, they burn out young, and end up pretty pathetic by the time they're 30. Focus on the long game. Real men don't peek until later, and when they do, it's fucking awesome. Spend some time figuring out what you like.

Yesterday and took the next couple of days off huh? Just kysn

Im in college for electrical engineering and i fuckin dig it man. Ive done a lot of basic soldering projects but if i have future its definitely there

>Be me
>attempt twice in 24 hours
>got drunk, jumped my car at 100+ mph over a hill on some shitty back road in the rain
>spun around 3 times and ended up stopping dead center in the middle of the road.
>Fuck.jpg
>Next day I wake up and decided to slit my wrists and throat.
>Sliced my wrists pretty deep (I still have very visible scars) but couldn't bring myself to slit my throat.
>GF found me with my wrists slit a little while later
>called the cops and I got to spend some time in the nut farm.
>3months later my friend hangs himself
>Leaves his 3yo daughter without a father
>6 months later my son is born
I'll never leave my son the way my friend left his daughter.

I work at a movie theater so ill probably kms right after the 1700 people coming in thursday to see endgame

Fuck yeah keep it up. With all my friends who say theyre depressed because they do nothing all day i encourage picking up an instrument.

The horse story deserves a >green text.

Everyone feels alone OP.

The only valid reason to an hero or tie a millstone about your neck is if you are constantly feeling the urge to harm others.

Stick around life id about to get interesting.

Attached: 1430704958411.jpg (1024x706, 327K)

Take a heroic dose of lsd first, if you're ready to die then many terrifying things may become thrilling instead. Basically drop somewhere between a ten strip and a 25 square, and take a while off. Losing the fear of death frees you to try many things

>Be me
>Want to die for several years
>Finally find reason to live
>Puke up blood one night
>Ohfuck.jpg
>Go to ER
>"It's just an ulcer user go home"
>Go home puke up more blood and shit out even more for 24hrs
>Pass out on bathroom floor surrounded by my own shit blood vomit etc.
>Wife finds me
>Almost died from blood loss
Turns out I had a tear in my esophagus that could have been fatal caused by a combo of GERD, years of alcohol abuse, prescription medication abuse, cigarettes, caffeine and shitty diet.
Almost died, and just when I need to be here the most. Take care of yourselves.

>has gf
>suicidal
Spoiled retard.

Honestly youre right because shes probably the best girl i could ever get

Attached: 20190424_054243.jpg (720x1224, 286K)

>Thinks pussy is the solution to all the world's problems
I remember when I was a virgin.

I blame the health care system and Web MD.

RIP your arsehole

The only retards that "attempt" suicide with pills are attention seeking faggots.

Buy a rope

I retract my statement.
I don't, but it's at least enough to not ky for sure.

What kind of pills?

I take medicine for migraines called triptan. So it was that, excedrin and high dose tylenol i was prescribed a while back