Neanderthals were dumb but athletic and they died off

Neanderthals were dumb but athletic and they died off.

Attached: 6163-1540487568052.jpg (720x430, 35K)

Samuel L. Jackson???

Attached: 6c783155b49eced982969c437b5d2746.jpg (236x190, 8K)

That makes OP Cro fagnon man.

and one day we will die off. what's your point?

One day.

Attached: Smiling Terminator.gif (300x227, 1.94M)

Attached: mX4Gbu6.gif (500x386, 175K)

>t. anthropologylet

I bet they could palm a basketball.

Yeah we kinda genocided them all :/

You'll never be able to kill spirit of neanderthals, so technically neanderthals are still alive and kickin'

Attached: 1555444856968.png (1920x1080, 94K)

So to stay alive we have to be okay at sports and super smart.

but they didnt die off. they live in the dna of white people

but instead they reduced the amount of allowed horsepower in formula one racing, how will our species be able to survive when we don't even strive to be the best anymore?

to say it with anons words:
>Anon1: Tech is not about progress anymore, its about money.
>Anon2: It's always been about money, what happened is that the money is not on progress anymore.

I'm right here you faggot.

Smarter than our dumb species at the time. Lived extremely successfully and developed stone tools, copper fasteners, woodworking, boatbuilding, navigation, textiles, musical instruments, jewelry, and glass, while humans were just running around scavenging off their tablescraps and raping our sisters.

Unfortunately it’s trickier to find 9000-15000 calories a day in an ice age than it is 2000. They got dead, and we got fat storage around our bellies. Then we spent a couple thousand years tracking down the last of their kind that made it all the way down along the Mediterranean and executing them and their families and tossing heir bodies in mass graves.

The best don’t actually win in the end.

Actually that study was made up so the DNA labs wouldnt be blamed for racism. It was the similar percentages in all races

>The best don’t actually win in the end.
All of human history and our primitive power hierarchies, essentially summed up in one sentence.

>that study
>Implying there was just one study
Nigger, try harder.

see

One time my cousin steve didnt win and he's the best wher's ur theory on of history now

Attached: Screenshot_20190424-023505_Chrome.jpg (1440x2960, 1.04M)