Just woke up because I had to pee. My girlfriend wasn't laying in bed with me

Just woke up because I had to pee. My girlfriend wasn't laying in bed with me.

I searched the house and she isn't anywhere in it. The only place I haven't searched is in my roommate's bedroom because the door is shut. I've listened outside of his door for about 5 minutes, but all I can hear is music.

What do?

Attached: 752.jpg (500x569, 66K)

Knock on the door see what’s going on in there

ur gf is sleeping with your roomie embrace your inner beta male and accept it

knock you fucking pussy

Hold on a fuckin second ere pal.
I recognise this face and it was on Motherless

Bust open the door and say: destiny arrives just the same.

Knock and witness the impregnation brother.

Set off the smoke alarm.

Call her phone if she took it in there

Go in the room and fuck her too. Afterwards tell the roomie he can have the bitch.

She seems to be doing this on a normal basis with how often ur making this stupid thread. You wouldn’t happen to be on probation for being black as well would you?

some time ago, u told the same and asked the same question..
GET A LIFE

Ok, I knocked. Then I heard what sounded like people talking and then a loud thud. I tried to doorknob but it's locked. I knocked again, but he didn't say anything. I know he's in there.

Now what?
Shut up, she's a good girl

Break down the door and fuck them both

>she's a good girl
then why is she fucking your roommate right now?

Call the cops

Either kick the door open and fuck her better or just accept that she cucked you.

call her mom and tell her "you didnt call me when your daughter left" if her mom isnt in tears at this point thens he might be in jail for a speeding ticket

Alright, be a good boi and let him fuck you as well then :) Be sure to post pics so I can get my nut. thanks mate!

Your first mistake is saying that you had to go pee....do you sit down to pee faggot? I'm a man, when I urinate I piss. Piss like a fire hose standing up.

> Wait outside the door until she walks out
> Take pic
> Post pic on Yea Forums
> ?????
> Profit

Take pic under door/through keyhole
Also post pic of gf

What a giga faggot this has happened to OP every couple days

SAGE

This is a copypasta you faggot larper. Make OC or fuck off.

This is such a pathetic attempt at cuck fantasization. No person would get up in the middle of the night and think they could get away with fucking the guy down the hall.

End your sad faggot life OP

This particular type of pasta goes especially well with sage.

Attached: sage faggot.jpg (400x343, 37K)

This.

He finally opened the door. But only about 2 feet wide and he stood in the doorway leaning his head out. He was obviously trying to prevent me from walking into his room, which is unusual. We go into each other's room all the time.

I asked him if he knew where my girlfriend is and he said he didn't and he doesn't know where she is. When I told him that she has disappeared, he expressed no sincere concern. He just said that she probably went to the store.

I know he was lying. He was acting real suspicious.

Walk in, catch them mid-fuck and tag team that hoe... then dump her. It'll be a great story later in life.

Best idea in this thread

Yes mortality is an unfinished business.

Call the police, tell them you think your gf is missing, and you’d like to file a missing person’s report.
Tell them your roommate was acting suspicious when you confronted him about it.
They will want to talk to him, and if she’s in there, after the cops leave you kick both their asses to the curb.
Tell them they have 72 hours to get all their stuff out of the house, after 72 hours locks will be changed.
Get a new room mate and new girlfriend - preferably one from her group of close friends.

Attached: 1541561377648.jpg (586x406, 52K)

Close your room's door as if you just went back inside. Then hide in a spot where they wont be able to see you from the inside of their room when they open the door. Just wait if your GF comes out from his room. Then confront them and stop being a pussy about it.

Shitty copypasta. Quit LARPing and come up with some original shit, faggot.

Attached: 1542156540577.gif (450x243, 1.9M)