Listen, I'm going to be honest. From one fucking person to another i'm going to be honest with you...

Listen, I'm going to be honest. From one fucking person to another i'm going to be honest with you. I dont even know where to start, I just need advice because I'm fucking lost.This girl i've been talking to told me she's practically been getting raped by her ex boyfriend because if she told him no the dude would basically stalk her and make her life hell until she agreed to fuck him again. It's sick. What the fuck do I do guys?

Attached: wtr.jpg (470x313, 43K)

Run away. Abused women are damaged goods.

Tell me more about this dude’s personal life. Everything you know about him.

I don't know much, I just know that they were together for a bit and she dumped him. I hear he was possessive and a huge dick to her when they were together.

Not your problem.

You're fucking weak ass nigger. Find who he is, meet him in the place where he wouldn't expect to be trapped, get him into you fucking car (just give him a good punch before so he'll be off for a while), bring him to the nearest forest and tell him what he must do and what he mustn't do anymore. If he will not understand you, then shoot him (but make him to dig his own grave before). That's it! And be happy!

And yeah, you gonna need a gun. An illegal one obviously.

I cant help at all?

I would if I could, this dude lives like an hour from me. What a piece of shit.

Or you know, the bitch could be lying

what would she even gain by lying?

Just don't be surprised if she is.
I've had it happen.

An hour of driving? That's fucking great. Find what he does, where exactly he lives. Try to get acquainted with him somehow or at least tell this woman to represent you as... I dunno, a carpenter. Or a businessman who's got a nice offer. (You shouldn't obviously tell him your real name). Meet him in the place where people don't really appear, you can say that you have to bring him some important info about something he really cares.

Come over to the place of meeting earlier. Take a gun, a shovel, a couple of sacks, gloves, a couple of good ropes. And go fucking ahead. You can even establish a meeting close to the forest so you'll not need to bring the corpse really far.

And yeah, through out his phone and burn the documents.

And you can actually not murder him, if he will understand everything while digging his own grave.

well fuck bros.... for those of you that remember my friend was coming over to get in a hot tub and I wasn't sure if she wanted to fuck or not. Well she came and went. And I fucked up...

It was a great night. She came over, we went on a hike, grabbed some drinks and snacks, then hopped in the hot tub. THE ONLY REASON I DID WHAT I DID was because it almost seemed like she was lingering...she said she had to go like 5 times but still stayed in the water...

She even asked me what color bikini bottoms she should wear... black or red? I chose black. And god damn... her fucking ass...fucking incredible

So we got down to the last drink, she had to pee and said it was her time to get out of here, but i managed to get her back in the hot tub. She shared the last drink with me. And I asked her... what would you do if I kissed you? She said she would say no, but she's glad I asked instead of just going for it...

Well.................................... then a cascade of bullshit came flowing out. But it was honest. Like truly the most fucking honest I've ever been. I told her I would marry her in a heart beat(I know a lot of you will say you fucking psycho or faggot or whatever but its what she wants at our age) and have how ever many kids she wanted. I went on and on how I felt about her. And I told her it didn't matter how long it took her to give me an answer, just that the door would always be there. She asked me, how long have you been feeling this way? Locking eyes with me this entire time. I told her since the last few time we hung out, even though it was really when I first saw her. It just dawned on me that, THIS. How her and I get along is so fucking rare in this world that it has to mean something. It genuinely is so fucking rare to be yourself, speak yourself and have something question your ideals instead of judgingThem

Attached: 1556079998346.png (598x480, 79K)

>A-a-user, my ex bf won’t leave me alone
Tell this dumb bitch that THIS IS WHAT RESTRAINING ORDERS ARE FOR

>Don’t I need to press charges before getting a restraining order?
No, you just have to pay to file it.

>user, I’m scared he’ll hurt me if I get one
Offer to camp out at her house and keep watch until this shit blows over. Maybe she’ll wind up with you, which is what we all know you really want.

She seems like she’s easily influenced. Put your foot down. Figure out how to get it done and guide her through every step. Be the alpha you’re clearly not.

Basically my ex did the same thing. She lied to a lot of her friends and some family, saying I was forcing myself on her, taking money from her and all sorts of other stuff just for attention. Also cheated on me and got with another guy. Just don't believe what people always say, you have no idea how fucked in the head they really are. And btw, she did all of that after being with me for 10 years

Of course you can. You can also cure cancer, go to the moon, fuck a crab, build an AI, the point is why the fuck would you bother? Not like you guys are even dating or best friends or anything. Until you're married with kids your #1 rule should be focus on your own personal growth 100% and everybody else comes second. Stop wasting time being the white knight to the rescue, in any case it all sounds like a bunch of bullshit anyway since a normal person would go to the police themselves and have it all sorted out.

this. this shit fucking helped man. thanks.

Attack her. Then press charges against him.

You can see how this is a bad idea? Grasping the concept of attacking her first before going after the guy.

Just cut those people out of your life.

She could be telling the truth.

This.
Also this.
Best advice.

The problem here is you're trying to tap that shit. When the solution is impossible no fuck you

Don't do this bitches dirty work op go somewhere else to find pussy. Stop being such a simp you faggot.

Restraining order or any legal activity WAS the obvious answer for her. Now your answer is to rid yourself of her.
If she didn't take that route then she is either a simpleton, lying, enjoying this on some level, or exceedingly mentally weak.
Quality women have the ability to completely cut a relationship when they aren't getting what they want out of the deal. They don't play associate with scum and do not tolerate or commit horse shit like this.

P.S.
An hour drive is nothing to knock the shit out of someone so deserving if you really wanted to. Honestly the reasoning is so flimsy and pathetic it feels like bait.

Kek,The fact that you believed it and if true then break up with her shes to fucking weak minded and prone to making stupid decisions.Also report it if it makes your consciousness feel better but break that shit up.

Attached: 1556089139463.gif (153x185, 10K)

Also Propaply a LARPer.

Attached: 1556090192002.jpg (1280x960, 192K)