How do I get rid of bedbugs?

How do I get rid of bedbugs?
Ive had this problem for half a year now. Its a fucking nightmare. They are fucking everywhere I feel them walking on my body on my way to school, I cant sleep because of them.
Pic related is 4 moths ago. Change full bed and mattress, clean closet and quarantine everything i could. Ive tried all kind of traps and insecticide but nothing seems to work. All my blankets and bed sheets have their shit on them. Fucking lack of sleep drives you mad. Also im a third world poorfag so I cant pay pest control or some shit.
Please help.

Attached: IMG_20190104_153512539-min.jpg (3264x1836, 855K)

Other urls found in this thread:

lmgtfy.com/?q=How do I get rid of bed bugs?
lmgtfy.com/?q=what is "Let me google that for you"?
youtube.com/channel/UCWtxOgHkrRcp39hIL66ClnA
jcehrlich.com/bed-bugs/diy-bed-bug-treatment-myths-and-facts/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Take a bucket, pour ammonia and bleach in , close windows and doors, wait 2h

use the tsar bomba

Can't do fumigation? Rip.

lmgtfy.com/?q=How do I get rid of bed bugs?

inb4 the swarms of newfags don't know what lmgtfy is

I can't agree more.

burn the mattress, every pillow, sheet, blanket, and piece of clothing that has ever touched the mattress, then set off a dozen bug bombs in the room just before sealing it
and hope you get lucky

And killing myself? Actually considering it

lmgtfy.com/?q=what is "Let me google that for you"?

Attached: download.jpg (225x225, 9K)

you burn your bed and move

I've beaten them before. But before I can help you, I gotta know the area you are in. My technique changes according to your local weather.

This. Leaving your bedding outside can help if it's freezing temps.

Cold is not helpful. Heat is the answer, and low humidity. If you live in Arizona, 2 days of summer temps over 110°F will do the trick, especially at sub 5% humidity.

Mexico city

Attached: 1485726580410.jpg (212x238, 14K)

youtube.com/channel/UCWtxOgHkrRcp39hIL66ClnA

this guy made a whole youtube channel about how poorfags can wage war on bedbugs

Without you inside of course, feel yourself like the new Hitler of bedbugs and gas them

Ok, you have better options than we have here in the U.S.. You can get creosote. Apply it to every room corner and especially around the edges of your mattresses. Then get a few bags of diatomaceous earth. Spread that powder under your bed. Keep your clothes in sealed plastic bags. Machine dry everything on high heat.

You can get DDT in your country. Mix it with the diatomaceous earth, pure death to bedbugs. If your neighbors have them, put creosote into every corner and where every wall or floor meets. Around light switches as well. The diatomaceous DDT mix is for walls, open floors and under everything.

How much space is your home? Square meters will work. How close are your neighbors?

To all you fuckers telling OP to just google it: Bedbugs are hardcore. They can live in some crevasse for a year without biting anything. Theyre like the viet cong of pests

Attached: gay_wolves.jpg (497x516, 55K)

Google CO2 traps

Stop eating

It depends. The hotter and drier your area, the easier the fight and the less time it takes to starve/dry them out. Poisons and traps are just supplemental actions. The traps more than anything are diagnostic, to give you an idea of the infestations severity and your progress.

Its like 200m2, neighbors are on the other side of the wall

Ok, you got not only a serious fight on your hands, it's a chronic one that will never end until you move someplace more isolated. Your neighbors have them, so even if you win, they'll come back.

You'll need a barrier approach, a barrier you'll need to keep up for as long as you have neighbors. Do you know where to get creosote? Look in old fashioned hardware stores, especially just out of Mexico City. Mexico City is a high elevation, it probably doesn't get very hot even in summer, how dry does it get?

Fuck. Its been raining recently

Not op but the place I work has bed bugs. I take my breaks outside and try not to sit in upholstered chairs.
( we have a few plastic chairs)
Is there anything I can spray on my clothes to repel them? Someone told me to use permethrin.

WTF!
was considering starting a thread since i got stung not even a hour ago by one and now i’m paranoid
>pic related

Forgot pic

Attached: 89080239-AB58-46FC-9EE2-3AE3E820AD5A.jpg (2448x2795, 1.51M)

Bedbugs can swim in permethrin and laugh it off, it does work on scabies..

Permethrin is also super toxic to cats. If you have them at work, you likely have them at home. Take a flashlight, look closely at the seams in your mattresses on area where your head is when you sleep. The little fuckers can smell the difference and will form nests on the head side of where you sleep.

Those are multiple bites in a short time. Bad news Yea Forumsro, you got a bad infestation.

Listen to this guy I recently got some diatomaceous earth and that shit is a godsend get a big fucking back with something to help spread it and just fucking gas your place with it every few days and remember to vacuum that shit up before applying more as well as wear mouth and eye protection

spray everywhere. Spray the floor until it's soaked. Keep raid next to the bed, spray the bed every night before you sleep. Then, you're not done. You have to find the holes they hide in. In cracks in the walls. You'll see the marks in front of the cracks where they go in and out. Spray in there, then get some caulk. Caulk all those hiding places. You can't miss any. Keep spraying the bed every night before you sleep in it. It will make you feel sick from the spray, but you shouldn't die. You laying in the bed will cause them to come on the bed and get killed by the spray. However, YOU WILL NOT GET RID OF THEM IF YOU DO NOT CAULK THE HOLES THEY COME FROM. Super important. Without doing that they will never, ever, go away.

God i even feel like Gulliver sometimes, wake up in the middle of night, turn lights on and being all surrounded by them

Pic related the stuff we bought and how bad I itched my feet because of these fuckers

Attached: IMG_20190424_025902.jpg (1944x2592, 1.44M)

Use a cheap vacuum cleaner you don't mind destroying. D.E. quickly destroys and machinery it comes in contact with.
Agree with the warning, stuff will give you silicosis if you inhale too much.

I've found it is most effective when mixed with certain pesticides. It function like poisoned knives on the bedbugs then.

the foot, the cat, the questions.

Nah, permethrin will kill them, it's just not going to wipe them out unless you're serious with it and spray and caulk their hiding spots. It's good he can get DDT there, though. I wish we had that available up here. It's stupid.

I sometimes scratch my foot with my other foot if ive been up for a really long time (like 30+hrs) but I dont have bedbugs

Bedbugs have returned to plague humanity in areas where effective treatments are no longer legal. From creosote to DDT.

It's only a problem because of government.

yikes

I feel like the picture is self explanatory what questions do you have

I have, first i ignored all cracks from 2017 earthquake until I realized they where hiding there

Attached: IMG_20190420_203301655~2.jpg (548x1597, 110K)

cum stains?

Jesus fuck you filthy nigger. You don’t deserve to live. I’m 38, been poor as fuck. NEVER had any bedbugs or insects. Set everything on fire including yourself.

You have DDT. I have no clue if the DE helps at all, I never used it, and I read conflicting reports. DDT, though, I've read is super effective for bed bugs. Use it. Otherwise, yeah, how I got rid of them was by caulking their hiding spots. spraying the hell out of everything, and spraying the bed every night before I slept. Made me sick, but the bed bugs drove me insane so I didn't care. After a couple weeks they were completely gone.

/thread

yeah bedbugs arent interested in third grade poor human nigger dna sorry

you might not have standards for yourself, but bedbugs do

...please don’t sleep in a bed soaked with Raid

Attached: 1A46A4DC-7A3F-4A36-A5B0-D809FABDACB7.png (466x516, 300K)

get rid of your mattress and sleep on the floor for now. put anything that could have the bugs into large plastic bags and seal them tightly for a few months. sleeping on the floor till you can get another mattress is better than not being able to sleep because of those fuckers constantly biting you. also, in things you cant seal in plastic bags, spray rubbing alcohol with a spray bottle, it'll hopefully kill them. i had bedbugs for about 3 months due to my dumbass sibling bringing them home and it a nightmare. we ended up just throwing out the mattress and just a month ago we started washing the shit in the sealed up bags, 1/2 a year later. hope this was of help and i hope you get rid of them.

very literally burn your mattress and pillows man, once they get in a mattress u'll never get em out without the use of something that'll probably burn the skin of your ass and give you cancer

Attached: habbening.jpg (500x372, 67K)

you've left it too long. they've infested the whole house by now. their eggs are absolutely tiny, sticky and will stick to anything (clothes, carpet, bags etc).
Only way would be to throw away all of your bedding, linen and likely most of your clothes and call a mob in to fumigate your whole house.
invest in bedbug proof mattress covers.
if you're renting, make your landlord pay for it, he's legally required to do so.

These, also replace your wood frame bed with a metal one. Shit's ugly and noisier than a wooden bed frame but it doesn't give the bugs anywhere to hide.

throw away bed
sleep in a hammock

It's better than sleeping in a bed full of bed bugs. If you've beaten the little bastards, then tell your story, otherwise fuck off. I didn't die, the shit is pretty safe. It just makes you feel a little sick is all.

Yeah, well at least you don't have the clap, asshole ;)

"I turned out ok"

Thats why you're on an online safes space for autists and degenerates right?

Sure, and what's your fucking excuse, faggot?

Will that work on bed bugs tho

YOU GO TO SCHOOL WITH BED BUGS ON YOU?? fucking dick head youre going to spread them

The only solution is to get complete rid of your mattress, bedding, carpet, and clothes as well as other clothed furniture items in your house (like the sofas)

....tea tree oil my man, here i googled for ya................For this DIY bed bug treatment, it is recommended that you dilute around 20 drops of tea tree oil in a spray bottle filled with water and apply the solution to the common bed bug hotspots. This home remedy for bed bugs is believed to work as the tea tree oil soaks into a bed bug's exoskeleton, leading to suffocation.
DIY bed bug treatment: myths and facts | Ehrlich Pest Control
jcehrlich.com/bed-bugs/diy-bed-bug-treatment-myths-and-facts/

make sure u dilute it with water....tea tree oil can be harmful to humans

If you are that poor just get some clothes, wash and dry them at a laundry mat.

Change into them outside after you pore gasoline on the house and lite it up.

Then run. Fuck.

fucking hippie oil? neck yourself faggot.

I hope they crawl into your brain, lay eggs, and feed off your brain. You die, then they grow into giant bugs and devour your corpse.

This isn't going to work. Bedbuds have micro and macro evolved because of all the different chemicals used on them. Fuckers are worse than roaches.

Aside from all the good advice about the earth and DDT.

>Plastic bed covers, they encase the bed so they can't infest it
>Vacuum.
Every time you get up, sit down, go to sleep. vacuum the area. Take the container from vacuum and dump it a block away.

Tea tree oil kills lice, iif it were me I'd way up the amount of tea tree and get some bleach in the mixture then nuke those fuckers

Bed bugs and eggs die within 90 minutes at 118°F (48°C) or immediately at 122°F (50°C). You can get your room that hot with a simple electric heater. You may not have one, but they are cheap. You may be able to rent one from a pest control place.

Diomataceous earth my brother, did me wonders.

>this
i agree, heat is the only way. just be careful how you heat your spaces, and start the heat from base floor to top in sequence. bag your clothes before, and wash, then dry your clothes in a dryer, and/if possible. the more you can use a dryer, the better.

>Theyre like the viet cong of pests
best description ever, totally going to use that if I have to explain what bed bugs are

[rick serra intensifies]

Attached: 1554179444559.png (944x792, 320K)

If you keep the room around 40 degrees for three days and it will kill them . They live on the cracks in the walls and floors and shit. You have to gas the fuckers. Alternativly if you love somone where below zero right now just leave the windows open a week and dip.

Attached: 1555208594889s.jpg (250x246, 8K)

Buy an UV lamp on aliexpress and use it to kill them. Be careful: UV lamp can make you blind and cause skin cancer.
>turn on the lamp
>leave your room and lock the room
>wait at least 1 hour
>repeat until bedbugs are begone

Fuck quarantine, burn all soft materials you got. Then spray the floors and wall trim with poison, line the walls and furniture with ditamaceous earth, and crank the heat as high as you can for a couple days.
Take every measure possible because if one female egg survives you're fucked all over again