1st night on my own as a pepsi merchandiser ama

1st night on my own as a pepsi merchandiser ama

Attached: 1555902637659.jpg (750x1000, 143K)

Tell me about your fursona.

Why did you take a pic?

Hahahahah I hope you die alone.

i didnt my trainer took it for the new employees board back at the office

an orangutan, i used your mom for the inspiration

Was it hard to get the job/pay good?
An congrats user

average interview, $22.50/hr 50+ hours a week in Louisiana

How does this make you feel?

Attached: img6988.jpg (400x691, 29K)

also they make you perform a test of actually performing the job in the warehouse you interview at, to see if you are capable physically doing the job

Stop posting these threads beverage fag

i prefer coca-cola over pespi, brought one to my interview haha

How big is your cock

Grocery stores are great I like the hippy isle for the weak stomachs hippies like myself. Whole foods usually but as long as my one specialty brand item can be found there most days I can visit at least twice a month.

avg 7.5 from the base, and around 6 from at the start of the pelvis

How old are you? Previous job?

where is your gluten free isle please?

daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaammmmmmmmmn

23, 1st job

How much have you left after tax

Oh shit whats good fam. Im also a merch. Good luck this shit gets rough

did u go to college?

between NY and Federal taxes with 0 exemptions about 15% a check, so if i made $1,500 they would take close to $300

tried it, dropped out after 2 years

...coke driver hear...............fuck you pepsi!

Attached: Truck-driver-e1511055273975.png (600x376, 98K)

frito-lay merchandiser backing up my pepsi man. you guys got what like half an isle to merchandise in most stores?

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 22K)

get back to fucking work, get on Yea Forums on ur own time cunt

fuck you nigger, coca-cola rules

Okay new guys, we need cock sizes

7.5" starting from the pelvis bone

What hours do you word during the day?
Is this casual work or do you get benefits/leave?

Also, that rate seems high for the USA..

most hours start very early in the morning on a scheduled route in a 50mi radius (you get payed for miles traveled) hours are usually 8-12 a day. benefits are great for a non-degree job,

wage rate is mostly dependent on min wage laws in the state. but pepsi has a policy not to pay under 2X min wage so it varies

Thanks for the responses user. You didn't mention if they give you a company car for your runs? Make/Model/Year would be nice. Does it have a pepsi decal on the side.

Also, do you flirt with the young girls working in these stores? Or are the gilfs that work the day shifts eager to let you slip your dick inside them out in the loading dock / storage area? I've heard that supermarket staff like to get their freak on.

sorry, unfortunately no you must use your own car/truck... they do pay 0.75 cents a mile though (at least here)

most of the dumb whores at walmart think we're lazy but dont realize unlike them we cover 15-20 stores a day.... so most of them dont even respond or look at us

You've got to improve your game, son. Give them a smile, learn their name and say hi 'user' when you walk past them each day. Ask them how they are going or what's up, or what do they do outside of work. etc.

They probably love smoking out the back, so that could be an option if you smoke. More relaxed, etc. Tell them your hung like a monster energy drink sized can.

Dumb whores don't need much, and you can always snatch a pack of condoms off the shelf. I wouldn't fuck one of these dumb whores without a rubber. Don't waste the tonnes of free pussy that is at your doorstep now user.