Bros help me

Bros help me
>I have an autistic relative that at first was a normal human being, she couldn't talk but that was ok because we still had laughs n shit
>Over the years she started to become more aggressive and demand shit (and by demand I mean scream till God hears us)
>Now she is a fat fuck that whenever doesn't get her fucking McDonald's on time screams. And by scream I mean FUCKING LUCIFER IS TRAVELING THROUGH YOUR EARS.
>She just sits on the couch or the bed and fucking moans every goddamn second, while nobody is doing anything to her. And when I say moan I mean she sounds like a fucking shotgun attached to a cow. She masturbates in-front of everyone (and no she is not moaning at that) and throws a fucking airball we got her in the ceiling all day (that shit makes your ears bleed)
>She has broken everything in this fucking house
Her parents won't do fucking shit cause they still "love" her.
>Btw she does this shit every MORNING AT 4:30 TILL 9:00 WHILE EATING LIKE A FUCKING WHALE, GOES TO SLEEP, EATS AGAIN WHEN SHE WAKES UP, DOES THE SAME SHIT AGAIN AND THEN FUCKING WASH-RINSE-REPEAT.
I have to deal with this shit every fucking day

Murder is not an option
Moving is not an option
Kicking them out is not an option

Pretty sure I'm fucked but if anyone has any suggestions feel free to ease my pain

(pic unrelated)

Attached: 11_big.jpg (960x1200, 145K)

suicide is the answer

>and throws a fucking airball we got her in the ceiling all day (that shit makes your ears bleed)

Someone archive that segment. WTF

Call authorities saying she is a danger to herself and the others in the household.

>Moving is not an option
It is, or you're under 18.

You don't have to inherit your parents mistakes

Mom would be sad

Pretty sure everything she's doing translates into "please kill me" in English.

This. Call someone.

fuck her

Her parents would hate me and I don't want that
They're actually very nice people, she just ruins it for them.

why you post blurry shit faggot?

Attached: br 9.png (1279x1600, 1.64M)

absolutely not

First image i found on my gallery

feed her sleeping pills constantly then fuck her face hard. Or just keep feeding her sleeping pills to get some peace and quiet or she finally dies.

She has some sleeping pills that the doctors gave her parents with melatonin, and shit gets pretty quiet but for some reason her parents won't give them to her anymore

They'll adapt. She needs more help than they are capable of giving her.

GIVER HER THE D

Put them in her food and just convince her parents she is falling asleep from too much sugar etc. Or find a way to make it look like a heart attack or suicide or some shit.

She needs professional help. Don't be prideful. It has to happen. Take the hit. Be the hero to take the blame. Seriously. Source: Been a youth mental health counsellor for 8 years. It might be 5 years. It might be 10 years. But eventually people will be grateful and you'll be respected for being the only one to have the balls to make the decision.

The best thing would be if you can get a mental health nurse to come in and witness her daily routine. Tell her about the parents being neglectful, etc.

They had a mental health nurse and she just gave up at one point. She said she couldn't do anything and the situation was too severe

Seems inevitable that she will be institutionalised. So whatever you can do to hurry along that process. Institutions have their downsides, but they're certainly better than what's going on now. And perhaps she will be reintegrated after treatment.

Fuck her? That should keep her quiet

use that, get her put in a home

What he^^ said.

She’s threatening suicide. Cops will be there ASAP. Profit!

Institutions don’t exist anymore. It’s a wing of the hospital then they give them back to family members or their put on the street

So you live with her family or her family lives with yours? How many other people are in the household