Attached: 15221312.gif (320x320, 1.14M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=F840uydN-Ps
bitchute.com/video/OYbhXQe8YhbH/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You could do it today

do it faggot

you came to the right place user

Because you never know of today will be the worst day of your life, and that it will only ever be better.

You're out of your fucking mind.

just shutup, shut the fuck up k?

If I had a reason I'd tell you man. In all honesty I should have pulled the trigger 8 years ago. People tell you it gets better, and for some that may be true. Just know that for some it never does, for some it's just a downward spiral of fuck

yo mama be sad

youll die some day but why do it yourself? its stupid.

cuz that /pol/ ban will end soon

i didn't notice it was 2 am already, so we're "tomorrow" i suppose.

there's no way it can get better

everybody i know hates me. the only reason i haven't put an end to my life yet is because me living is a big FU to all my family and the people around me. i don't want to give them the satisfaction of seeing me dead yet but i think it's time to kick the bucket

You'll make a mess and it will cost money.

Attached: 1538723990503.png (500x381, 278K)

Then leave. If everything sucks, just move. Find somebody to room with in another city. Do something you have wanted to do but couldn't because you were told no. If everything is this bad, social conditions shouldn't matter.

Sleeping forever sucks and you got an eternity to do it.

You got your freedom in a first world country. You can always start over or travel. Save money to do things to enjoy life.

i was thinking of overdosing on drugs while taking a stroll in the local forest at night. that sounds really nice to me. my worst nightmare is failing to overdose and becoming a vegetable for the rest of my life.

You can always leave your family and friends and just enjoy the road or just eating. You literally have zero problems and if it's one adult problem you have everything has a solution only death you can't come back from

If you do decide to kill yourself user, kill some other people first. You're going to die anyway so what the hell right? If you have guns, you know what to do. If you have a car with an intact bumper, you know what to do. If you have access to something flammable and the basement of a building, you know what to do!

Why shouldn't I do stuff......tomorrowBahahaha.
The suicidal procrastinator.
Here look at this
Gotcha

Attached: IMG_5300.jpg (3264x2448, 1.5M)

your pets wouldn't understand, you'd scar whoever finds you, you won't be remembered any better, you'll never see boobs again, what comes after life could be a thousand times worse, it definitely can get better no matter what you think. if you get thrown in prison in the right area you can live in comfort.

Think about this. You want to die because of something socialy. If you arent terminally ill, you dont need to be held back by social standards and conditions that make you feel this way in the first place. Leave, go somewhere else. Do something you have wanted to do. You can start over as many times as you want, but if you die, you cant do that. If you have nothing, there is no price for starting new.

Get a pet. A dog from the shelter. Save a animal and give it love you never got. And know that animal will love you more than any human could. Yah fag.

do shrooms!

Look don't kill yourself, you fucking git. You are here to suffer like the rest of us. Now you die slow like we all do. Maybe a Mexican dude will shiv you in the neck or a semi will hit you, but you stay and try for once in your miserable fucking life.

Attached: 1552571376610.png (490x644, 269K)

show us that dick

i'm 28, no friends, got a shitty job meant for teenagers, no skills what soever, and also a college dropout with some debt that i've never bothered paying. the 2 only friends i've ever had (since high school) have abandoned me. what hope is there. i've also got a big stuttering problem and my hands shake all the time. only one girl has ever showed interest in me and i pushed her away because i'm a racist piece of shit. the only person i feel sorry towards is her, all the other people i've ever known can be slowly tortured to death for all i care.

i don't have pets and never will. i'm worried that i will vent off some rage by abusing any pet i'd have. i've never seen boobs in real life. it can get better but what are the chances that some miracle happens? that some people magically take interest in you? won't lie, made this thread knowing Yea Forums would tell me to just do it, sort of a motivation to finally be done with it.

tomorrow is anzac day

You’ll die

If life is meaningless, then meaninglessness cannot dictate meaning. Therefore, suicide is illogical. And you wind up hurting those you’ve left behind. I’m sorry if you’re suffering. But there’s nothing better on the other side. Beauty starts here.

there's music you've never heard before

the type of music i like only makes me feel more depressed

i definitely do get that feeling when i see other people having fun in the summer.

you say it like it's easy, how am i supposed to move somewhere else? go move all the pile of garbage in my city somewhere else? it's not like whatever new city i go to will have people that will somehow give a shit about me, it's going to be same old same old. the most money i have now is like 4k$ in crypto, i put like 20k$ (most of my savings) back in 2018 thinking it was my one chance to make it in life and now it's over. i don't have the money to move, but i do have for enough drugs.

thanks Yea Forums it's been a good ride

imagine you your entire life you have been going up to a bookshelf and taking the same book off it. possibly because its familiar or easy, but whatever the reason the same one.

Then one day you decided that book wasn't good enough and you were going to stop reading books forever.

but when you stepped away from the shelf you realized just how many books there were that you hadn't read, and that made you wonder. if we only see such a small fraction of the world that there is around us how can we condemn the whole of it.

so you opened another book. and then another, and another yet again.

i hope you live a long and healthy life

oh and one last thing enjoy this song i think it might help

youtube.com/watch?v=F840uydN-Ps

This

At least you're not a furry.

Are you white?... Because if you are then you can always go to an Asian country and live like a god and it's dirt cheap try it before you kill yourself

i made a new years resolution to kill myself before 30, lets do it together user worthlress bitches abound everywhere, what is left to meaning in life if 40+ year old women depend on our young labor to "comply" with the society that doesnt care about us?

End it all.

Jesus not this guy again. Says he's too stupid to live, yet not stupid enough to use a computer.

Why? Because this is what you'd be doing
bitchute.com/video/OYbhXQe8YhbH/

KEk

Don’t fear the reaper......