Was 300 lbs

>Was 300 lbs
>Hated running for 10 seconds and panting like a tard
>Worked out, nothing, literally not half a pound
>2 weeks of running, small bowl of oatmeal morning, plate of salad at night.
>Fuck it, just eat nothing, do nothing
>Completely coffee and water
>195 at 6ft
>I still look exactly the same
My pants don't fit, but I still look like me. I have long given up on ever getting a wife, of impressing others. Just wanted to feel good about myself for once. I can count those occasions on one hand, I wanted looking average instead of being a mouth breather to be one of them. But its not to be, why?
Where is the finish line, where do I win?
God, if your here on this site, help.
I'm far too stupid and unmotivated to reach abs and pecs, but to look normal would be enough, please.

Attached: Fat Ginger.jpg (500x375, 26K)

Good news bro.
You're already doing the hard part.
Diet is what everyone fucks up.
1-Keep monitoring your diet, use something like myfitnesspal. Put everything you eat. Dont try to lie and cheat it, it's not fucking homework you asshole. Only person who will see it is you.
2-stop all that cardio. Cardio is for fags and women. Also, if you suck dick you should quit that too for the same reason. Seriously, it's not the most efficient way to get what you want.
3-lift. Fucking bro it up. Hit the gym. If you got no gym and no money and no weights, do bodyweight exercises. Pushups, pullups squats. You will build muscle and this will get your body where you want.

Godspeed.

That's called a start or having a shot on /fit/.
I've struggled with up and down weight for years, most I've been is 15 - 20 kg overweight.

Found out that stabilizers and preservatives in bread, cheap rice/pasta is doing it.
Cut them out of my diet and now I don't fit in any clothes I have lol(i'm the reverse of you).

Attached: 1544847952922.gif (227x161, 907K)

>try all the methods that are known to fail
>refuse to do the methods you know will work
>fail

Seriously, dude, if you can commit to just coffee and water then why not just commit to a healthy low calorie diet that doesn't put you in starvation mode? You can eat a pound of greenbeans and only be at 141 calories. How is eating a pound of greenbeans somehow more difficult for you then literal starvation?

Attached: Screen_Shot_2018-10-25_at_11.02.15_AM.jpg (1354x784, 53K)

could just youtube AthleanX and watch all the videos on the perfect back workout, the perfect chest workout exc and plan it 6 days a week

something like chest, back, legs, triceps/biceps, stomach, shoulders M-Saturday
copying whatever he does to the best of your ability

Could also do one meal a day at the same time, can also youtube that - its much easier for me to workout in a fasted state

i’m sure you look better than you think. when i lost weight i experienced bad dysmorphia. it takes your brain a while to adjust to it.

This, it's okay to be misinformed or accept stupidity. But accept your falability then and take advice even when it tells you to do things that take effort. So off to, /fit/ you go!

Attached: 56968340_2198706220176845_443601427969867776_n.jpg (539x960, 40K)

ew

Not OP but I weighed 189 back in January and dropped down to 160 by mid march. I'm not liek him where I think I look the same because there's some stark changes in how my face and body looks.

What about the gym, what the fuck do I do there. I don't even understand how any of the machines work or which do what. How does one get over this learning curve without looking like a complete and total autist

I’m 205 at 5’10 and can run an 8 minute mile and 25 pound weighted chin ups for sets of 5. There’s no way that you’re that out of shape or bad looking at 6 foot 195.

weight training is key. look into it

Lost 50 lbs, now I'm buff, girls notice me. Girls assume I'm a doucebag. Its great.

Study nutrion not diet. Learn what a calorie is, once you lose enough to exercise, exercise. You will see results the first month.

nobody is going to laugh or make fun of you if you ask for help. I help strangers from time to time, but if you're worried about people being dicks then see if your local gym has trainers. Ask them a thing or two about the machines at your gym. Youtube doesn't hurt either. I know it's hard af to decide on what to work on but I can give a few beginner's pointers

Cardio is important dumb ass. Hes looking for girls, not be a gorilla.

Athletic and fit > gorilla

Bowflex dumb bells, youtube.

Welcome

Not the guy you're replying to but basically you got to go to the gym 5 times a day, and focus on one part of the body(Arms, Legs, Back, Chest) now idk if you lift weights but how i start my routine is for warm ups i strech obv and then go on machines. The exercises depend on you, do a quick google search before you go, same with the machines. After machines which i go to free weights and at the end i do a quick 20'30 min cardio. Adding a protein shake if possible will help alot and pre work outs are great for when you are being lazy. Also 5 prep meals also help.

...you reached 195 from 300 lbs. Stop to think for a second, this is not a small feat on your goals

Now you have a habit of dieting, keep doing what you are doing. Try to reach your ideal weight or cut weight like the wrestlers. Start Brazilian jiu jitsu. Other cardio besides running is swimming.

Just add BJJ. I have abs because my coach made us do this grueling routine every day. You reached no small goal.

You're right he should stop the cardio before he gets a heart attack. Those are the two hardest parts.

Buy a heavy bag and hit it.

Im 6' as well. 185-195 is almost the perfect ratio. Just gotta add muscle and get a skin fold. Honestly its probably all the loose skin throwing you off.

Hate to say it, dude, but if losing 100 lbs didn't change the way you look, you just need to learn to be ok with the way you actually look. Losing fat can only do so much to change your basic features, other than toning them up a bit. If your face is garbage, it will just be slightly more angular garbage after. That said, ugly people find love too. So, like, figure out another way. Accept your hatchet face and roll with it. Can't do any worse than you already are

How can you lose over 100 lbs and not look any different?