Well fuck bros...

well fuck bros.... for those of you that remember my friend was coming over to get in a hot tub and I wasn't sure if she wanted to fuck or not. Well she came and went. And I fucked up...

It was a great night. She came over, we went on a hike, grabbed some drinks and snacks, then hopped in the hot tub. THE ONLY REASON I DID WHAT I DID was because it almost seemed like she was lingering...she said she had to go like 5 times but still stayed in the water...

She even asked me what color bikini bottoms she should wear... black or red? I chose black. And god damn... her fucking ass...fucking incredible

So we got down to the last drink, she had to pee and said it was her time to get out of here, but i managed to get her back in the hot tub. She shared the last drink with me. And I asked her... what would you do if I kissed you? She said she would say no, but she's glad I asked instead of just going for it...

Well.................................... then a cascade of bullshit came flowing out. But it was honest. Like truly the most fucking honest I've ever been. I told her I would marry her in a heart beat(I know a lot of you will say you fucking psycho or faggot or whatever but its what she wants at our age) and have how ever many kids she wanted. I went on and on how I felt about her. And I told her it didn't matter how long it took her to give me an answer, just that the door would always be there. She asked me, how long have you been feeling this way? Locking eyes with me this entire time. I told her since the last few time we hung out, even though it was really when I first saw her. It just dawned on me that, THIS. How her and I get along is so fucking rare in this world that it has to mean something. It genuinely is so fucking rare to be yourself, speak yourself and have something question your ideals instead of judging them.

Attached: szdbdzfbdfb.png (598x480, 79K)

Unfortunately, at the end, I asked her how she felt... and she told me....................it was a lot to take in. But, she's happy in her current relationship. And valued our friendship.

All in all it was a VERY, very, very, very casual confession that surprisingly she listened VERY intently to. But, ultimately, said what she said...

so fuck my fucking life.

Hey, i remember you from this morning. You seemed very stressed. You should be happy she took it so nicely, in its own way it was a huge sucess. There were no freak outs or anything. And another positive is that she knows now and im sure it felt good to get off your chest

Lmaooo if this is just a dude having an ongoing larp from yesterday still funny af.

6/10 gave me a chuckle. Either youre a pathetic weeb or a huge idiot both cases have humor

And maybe in the future if her relationship doesnt work out you could still end up with her.

You need to relax a bit man. Have you hung out with any girls lately?

Meanwhile you practically live in your moms basement at age 43

eh kind of, it does feel good to get it off my chest and to know that she now knows. but it's pretty fucking brutal she more or less didn't feel the same way

probably both, definitely not a larp though. just a wild overthinker. but this girl might legit be my soulmate. even though she said no tonight, she locked hardcore eyes with me the entire time i said anything.

yeah man, i have. from my last post. i have a girlfriend. but i want the one.

Ha keep goin with your fantasy its delicious

also, i am super relaxed. maybe i gave off the wrong vibe in my text but i was calm and cool as can be. she even acknowledged my delivery of the truth

You said she was already in a relationship this morning right? So if its true she could think that it is wrong to have those thoughts. If shes in your house in your hot tub im sure there had to be some sort of connection. Also maybe just maybe you are jumping the gun way too soon.

Here's a protip youngfag never dream about a woman only enjoy the moments as they come.

The way you think is not even in the same realm as them.

wow she looked you in the eyes while you were talking to her? now that‘s a sign Yea Forumsro. My grandpa also looks at me when we talk, should I be concerned?

Attached: 92759FB9-973E-42F0-879F-581D7CA4DC07.png (400x400, 104K)

yeah she has a boyfriend. maybe she think its wrong, she legit didn't say much other than-- thanks for being honest and i value our friendship. It wasn't a no or a yes. I mean it was obviously a no to a degree but in the whole arc of it all, it was more or less an indifference. that i imagine took her by one hell of a surprise. up until tonight, i've literally presented myself only as a friend to her

Fucking friendzoning whores. Don't worry, OP, they'll all get what's coming to them one day.

for sure, and to be honest... this moment was remarkable. even if i feel shit right now...but that's why i seized tonight. because she's moving back home in 2 months. so i figured I see her AT BEST one more time before she leaves, or i confess now.

>huge success

Attached: virgingfchuckle.gif (245x207, 2M)

i dunno if this is what that is. friendzoning. maybe it is. might be what it is. but it also could be.. the one. like THEE one. her and I truly do have endless things to talk about it, and that's her words not mine.

maybe man, maybe. i told her tonight that if i did end up with her, life would be nothing less than perfect.

she's moving back home in a few months. and i told her she should stay. she asked me why but in my drunken stupor i can't recall my reply.

She stringing you for validation. Stop wasting your time and spend it with a girl that would like you back.

Considering the many negative outcomes that could have happened, yes. It was. Nobody is perfect and lives in a fairy tale land where they spill out their love for somebody and all the sudden the girl falls for you. There are always complications and i would say it was kept to a minimum given the scenario.

The only thing you should worry about now is her telling the boyfriend what happened, and his reaction if he finds out.

I'm so glad i'm a borderline psychopath who doesn't feel anything for people, no chance of me doing some autistic shit like this for "love"

>where they spill out their love for somebody
>huge success

Attached: 534245424532.jpg (259x194, 5K)

very possible too. we met on a dating website. went on a few actual dates. kissed once. then just became friends for 5 years.

at 18, i would've agreed without doubt with you. at 30, shit gets different. relationships actually fucking matter on a level that no words can even describe. and that's where I think her and I are. She's dating a dude in another state, hoping everything comes together when he graduates. So she can have kids before she's 30 herself. But she hangs out with me, gets drunk with me, gets in a hot tub with me, talks endlessly with me. That might've all changed after tonight, she says it didn't or won't but it might...... i told her I valued our friendship above anything else, because I fucking do, friendship/relationships are sooo fucking rare in your late 20s, early 30s. at least for me. and it sucks. but god damn it, i love her as friend. and having her in my life. And that's what I told her tonight, is that I know she's leaving in a few months but I hope tonight didn't jeopardize our friendship, because that's what matter the absolute most to me. I told her that even if we're lucky enough to hit 80 years of age, I'd still love to her about her life.

And that's probably what hurts the absolutely most. Is that, I can stare into the eyes of someone so close to me. Really stare deep into their existence. Seeing them for who they really are, or whom they can become. And they don't see it back.

I love this girl, I really do. I love having her in my life. It's great to just know someone like her exists alongside me. And that's a love I really don't understand.

This is the newest copy paste bait, right? Has to be. But if not,

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHA you pathetic shit you have solidified your place as a beta doormat for all eternity. She'll never be attracted to you.

Well... that would suck. He'd probably encourage her to cut contact with me. But, that was inevitable anyway once she moved back home. From monthly visits, to yearly? or more?

I'm glad i did it though. FUck. she d=needed to know. It's funny. This feeling I have. This everlasting free-falling expression of... death; I can sway it. From despair. to, satisfaction. Tonight may not have gone down the way I had always intended of it going, but it happened. And I'm glad. Because today is just as good as any.

I also handed it like a god damn champ. Confident. Assured. Calm. Sincere. You fucking name it. Which is why she probably couldn't take her eyes off of me. Maybe she's after gratification. MAYBE. But she fucking listened. And listened hard to every word.

bump fuckkkkkkkk why did i do this tonight? but i'm glad i did, but i hatemy self but i dont' but i do fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

You are a NICE GUY. This is so cringe it's hard to read. You are one of those guys who when they get rejected you start calling the girl an ugly whore and tell her that she should kill herself, etc. Please leave this poor girl alone before you rape her, fucking loser.

not at all lol dude, we're good friends.

i am a nice guy though.. maybe i should've just grabbed her and kissed her...

i don't resent her for anything tonight. i told her how i felt, and i respected her answer

You can't read a girl that's clear. She wanted to leave, you literally said it yourself. She tried leaving a dozen times and you BEGGED her to stay. Then you went full blown sperg and spilled your guts to this poor girl. I am telling you now, you HAVE NO CHANCE WITH HER. If you text/messenger her or whatever form of internet communication you have with her, she will tell you how this is going to be. She's going to shoot you down so hard, prepare for it lmao.

lol dude, not at allllllllll holy fuck I didn't beg for shit. we're friends ffs. she texted me that she made it home safe. so fuck off.

bump wtf do i do about the morning when i sober up? i'm realizing how drunk i am..........

>met on a dating website. went on a few actual dates. kissed once. then just became friends for 5 years.
5 years holy fucking sperg. She probably thought you were fuckin gay.

Sounds like she enjoys your friendship but is devoted to her curret relationship, and there is nothing wrong with that. All you can do now is wait and continue to be friends. If she ever breaks up, be sure to invite her places and have fun together, as it sounds like you do now. Some of the strongest marriages are with people who used to be good friends, so don't give up. That said, you should let it go and enjoy hanging out. If she ever changes her mind about you and her being more than friends, she knows how you feel and will likely tell you.

Yeah man, your relationship with her is over. At least a close one anyway

>OP is heartbroken when girl who is in relationship doesn't want to leave it for him.

Attached: 1555232839086.jpg (474x360, 20K)

bros am i fucked? will her and i hang out again? sobering up me is freaking the fuck out

I think you did fine people who say you didn't never had a healthy relationship. Honesty is always the best thing for lasting real relationships so you are in the right for what you did and a very brave man.

Yeah man do whatever you need to do to convince yourself that everything was fine and normal.

Because it probably wasnt.

Move on ASAP.

Nah man shes probably gone.
You most likely did freak her out.
If that didnt, im sure the resulting insecurity you feel about it will.

Wow dude. Game level 0.5/10
How is it as a beta orbiter trying for at best a pitty kiss?