Yea Forums's thoughts on him?

Yea Forums's thoughts on him?

Attached: 1555495718259.jpg (540x395, 22K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Vd5YgpEqUYY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Perfect

An asshole

Attached: New_Model_16.jpg (720x1220, 124K)

who is that, decepticon? I haven't watched naruto in years.

Thank you goku I will take this bean without hesitation

I like him more than Frieza

Perfecter

Seconded. His murder of 16 was totally pointless, since he couldn't even harm him.

He deserved the humiliation congo he got for that.

16 was a waste of time. Umad?

Attached: Screenshot_20190421-190502_Chrome.jpg (1080x627, 359K)

He gave Imperfect Cell more of a fight than anyone else did.

youtu.be/Vd5YgpEqUYY

Frieza is way more overpowered in the fighting games.

Vegeta completely fucked imperfect cell over
i remember at some point cell was trying to reason he was all like "uhh hold on vegeta" but vegeta fucking slammed him.

Attached: Screenshot_20190414-155656_Chrome.jpg (961x597, 346K)

It doesn't matter to Cell, he was interested in strong opponents who wanted to fight. 16 didn't really like fighting and at that point was outclassed. I still think that if Cell was more developed and they decided to bring him back to deepen whatever character he had then he'd end up seeming even more evil than frieza.

I found the whole arc pretty stupid. 17 and 18 were a good part of it though.

That's because Frieza is the most popular villain in dbz, and they brought him and then gave him god ki. I feel if Cell ever came back then he'd be stronger, but they're never gonna bring Cell back.

17 was boring as hell and contributed nothing. Krillin x 18 was alright

Then Vegeta decided to pride all over and let Cell attain his perfect form, which he then got the shit soundly beat out of him.

Completely predictable unfortunately but vegeta is vegeta

Attached: Screenshot_20190423-192445_Chrome.jpg (1920x1080, 581K)

I mean it seems that Vegeta is meant to be the staller and jobber. He never wins a lot of fights and he mostly serves to stall whatever big villain they're currently up against. That's been a tad different in super but not a whole lot. I havn't watched a ton so I can't say.

Cell is just a little bitch sideliner that was killed by a kid. Majin Buu was the worst... I never bothered to finish that Saga after the fight with hypnotized Vegeta.

I will say that at least technically that Vegeta has surpassed goku as far as saiyan exclusive transformations go.

Except that time when Tien was a total badass.

So do you need a third eye to learn tri-beam? Is that why no one else has ever used it?

Was the best. "I might just be a pothole in the road to you big guy, but it's going to be one heck of a deep pothole!"

Attached: Screenshot_20190413-215257_Chrome.jpg (794x598, 262K)

Asking the real questions here.
It's either they can't learn it due to not having three eyes, or they don't want to learn it because of it's heavy energy usage - like the Evil Containment Wave.

We can't really know, but I think Tien says he uses it as a last resort, because of the energy drain. I feel like the three eyes may have nothing to do with it. It could be that other people know how to use it, but they just find the energy usage to be ridiculous, like the speed decrease of super saiyan stage 3.

Drawbacks aren't worth it, like how often do we get to see Special Beam Cannon.

Would've made more sense for him to be in super than frieza. Frieza passes SS Goku, Trunks, androids, Cell, Ultimate Gohan, and Buu because he trained for 6 months? Gtfo

2nd form nigga lip Cell is the best

Attached: 1556078880407.jpg (1080x1080, 192K)

I think last I heard he was able to get strong enough to fight in the tournament of power because he simply meditated for 3 months.

How easily you forget it took all the Z warriors on Namek, Vegeta, and Goku going Super to take him down, without him ever doing a single day of training -ever-. He's written expressly to be overpowered.

I like how he developed that move for goku and yet he has never used it since on anyone else. He says it was perfected but if it has such huge drawbacks it's clearly not perfect. Maybe Piccolo could somehow cut down the energy charging time.

Hmph

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 108K)

It mainly took Goku going super saiyan. The rest was all just a game to him, I honestly don't think frieza being stronger than everyone else on Namek when goku wasn't around as counting toward his overpowered nature. Not to mention later on he was ended as soon as Trunks went super saiyan. I also want to point out that wasn't Yamcha able to beat Recoome in the frieza arc? Which more means that Vegeta is just heavily underpowered.

He's used it three or four times, after the fight with Raditz. Always as a last-ditch "oh fuck, we're all going to die anyway" maneuver.

He uses it several times later in the series with 0 charging time

Wot? Tien, Chiaotzu (my spelling is fucked, I know), Yamcha, and Piccolo were all dead when Bulma, Gohan, and Krillin made the trip to Namek.

Roshi also went up against Ginyu level threats and won. The series creators don’t give a damn about power levels, they just do whatever looks cool

I wouldn't say no charging time, but always much less.

In other world on King Kai's planet the Ginyu Force members are sent there to test the dead z-fighter's strength and yamcha is able to beat Recoome.

The dead Ginyu force make it to king kais planet and challenge the dead tien, Yamcha and chaotsu

They don't and I'd wish they just say "there are literally no power levels, it's just who we decide gets to win and when and why."

Yeah, I'd forgotten about that three minute interlude during other, actually important, shit going on.

Seems like a decent bit of information that Yamcha can beat Recoome, meanwhile Vegeta got his ass ragdolled by him. Yamcha. Who died to a saibaman previously, was able to beat Recoome.

The takeaway being: initial performance is meaningless, training is everything, limits mean nothing.

So considering that they likely never stopped training, who do you think the earthlings could beat at this point in super. They don't do super intense training but they train pretty diligently.

yes that is exactly, which is why frieza died, and why he should have stayed dead because his character was similar to vegeta in that he relied on what his power level just always was and never trained, the idea being that vegeta learned from it but frieza did not.

He attempted to blow Cell up with an internal bomb, that happened to be removed. 16 got killed for being a faggot.

Krillin does the least amount of intensive training out of the lot, and I say he'd still trounce Majin Buu in his original state.

I mean we've seen what blowing yourself can accomplish (that is to say, absolutely nothing) so was it even a threat if he DID have a bomb inside him?

*blowing yourself up, though blowing yourself in dbz is likely to accomplish nothing as well

That much progress? Though with gods having been introduced I guess they had to raise everyone else up as well, even if in the grand scheme it just meant that they reached heights well beyond what they'd ever dreamed, like goku and vegeta did.

I mean, you're not wrong, but if you're a football player, and I'm a nerd, and I hit you, regardless if it hurt you are not, are you not going to retaliate against me? You going to let me punch you like that? Same concept.

It's like jesus said "get fucked up by other people"

Based on how much fighting experience he has, either real or witnessed, once his confidence was restored he was clearly a decent fighter for a while. I mean, relative to his previous incompetence.

Oh that's not what I was saying, I'm just wondering why 16 even thought it was going to do anything. Cell was surviving cannon fire and tanks and planes. What would another man made explosive accomplish?

Both were made by Dr. Gero. So obviously he had some kind of special bomb that would affect other androids, but it still failed because he was too strong.

That's true, in terms of fighting other earthlings he does pretty well, and they did give Roshi godly reflexes, fast enough to dodge strikes from Jiren (even if Jiren was not trying as hard as he could)

Gero made Cell to last though, all the while getting stronger. Cell was his greatest accomplishment. He's also the only android that is mostly organic.

True which is why the bomb failed. It probably could have taken out any other android, but not cell.

17 and 18 were human before being enhanced by Doctor Gero, they're almost entirely organic.

Oh yeah I forgot that. What about 13 was he mostly machine, hence why his upgrades came form two complete machines as well? I'm not gonna ask about android 21 because she's just ridiculous and also not technically canon anyway.

Wasn't 13 just a machine with Gero's brain in a jar? Or was that 12, and 13 was the fatfuck with energy draining hands?

20 was the android with the brain in the jar, 19 was the fat fuck with the draining hands, which 20 also had. 13 is the redneck android. Turns purple with red hair and becomes Super Android 13.

Attached: images (19).jpg (548x560, 46K)

I don't remember that fag at all. Was it part of GT or one of the video games?

Does anybody else have a problem with super saiyan blue?

It was a movie. back wen it was just Z still.

Yeah, Super Saiyan Rose was way better.

Must have been the one movie I've missed. No matter.
Also, I'm only vaguely aware of Android 21, but only because of Rule 34.

She's some like Majin androind hybrid thing that I don't really bother paying attention to because mixing android with anything is kinda ridiculous. It makes sense that anything can be both organic and have machine parts but a majin android is still silly.

Real shocker that satan likes the bad guy's transformation. I actually hear that super saiyan god super saiyan was originally supposed to have white hair but it apparently clashed with the fused Zamasu super saiyan rose form. Because it also had spiky white hair. For what it's worth I like the super saiyan blue evolution form more, because it's a better blue.

Well, I mean if you think about it, Buu is an inorganic, non-metallic 'life form' of some kind.

If you like blue more than red you're some kind of Alliance faggot. LOK'TAR OGAR

I think Mira from xenoverse is a better example of a demonic android. He's an android who is powered by demonic energy. I also like his final form in xenoverse 2, when he pretty much looks like a super saiyan 4. It's too bad you can't unlock that for normal play.

In this case it's only the super saiyan blue evolution because it's a deeper blue. Rose is also pink not red. I'd rather have the white/silver hair that UI has but instead have it for SSGSS.

I have honestly no fucking clue what you're talking about, so I'll take your word on it.

Then they'd have to do something extra special for UI. But also, if you look close Gohan's ultimate form or whatever the hell he wants to call it, his hair changes to a darker black.

More video game shit. Not canon but I'd rather have Mira than Android 21.

I meant he original ultimate saiyan form had them with black hair and red fur, and the fused version had scarlet hair and dark brown fur. I really liked Super Saiyan 4 it had a cool design.

Yeah, but UI isn't just a Saiyan form.

I know it's not, it's essentially a god only form. Anyone with god ki can attain it, but it's a pain in the ass to get it mastered or to even use a basic version of it. It's cool but I don't really want the saiyan evolution to stop at blue.

Haven't heard anything about a continuation past Super as a show series in general, but there is that DB:Super Broli movie. I'm not sure if that's out yet or not, don't really care at this point. Haven't watched any of the Broli stuff.

Been out for a while, they don't do anything too groundbreaking, they fuse and boom super saiyan blue gogeta.

So more or less what I anticipated would happen.
>this is why I don't care anymore

I honestly stopped really caring when I found out that super saiyan god super saiyan was just super saiyan but blue. or if you're an actual immortal god, it's rose. Either way UI has been more interesting than any recent things that have been saiyan specific accomplishments.

I'm more interested in the Celestial Attendants, myself. They're all bored during the Tournament of Power, like they're watching cock-fights in the back of some seedy bar in Lil' Tijuana.

The angels you mean?

Yeah, all of the 'advisors' to the Gods of Destruction along with Grand Minister.

I've heard a theory that all angels have UI mastered to the point that it is their base state, but I feel Whis would have mentioned that if it were the case. Even if not, angels are so powerful they don't care what threatens the universes. Angels seem to have very little stake in anything.

Having watched both Sub (twice) and Dub (up to current), I'd say he hints at UI being their 'standard' transformation. But that's for those born or created as angelic beings, and that for mortals to achieve it is something relatively unheard of.

Is Goku the first mortal to achieve it then? I don't think I remember hearing about any other mortals doing it. In fact the only person they say that has even gotten somewhere with it that is involved with the z fighters is Beerus and even he has trouble with it.

Whis specifically states that Beerus hasn't mastered UI, but he's also been a God of Destruction for who knows how many millions of years.

Forgot to add earlier: we also know that Gods of Destruction are recruited from mortals with high potential, as Whis has both Vegeta and Goku agree to become Gods of Destruction themselves as a per-requisite for training them.

So they have to become them then? Is vegeta to go to another universe eventually because they can't both be the God of Destruction of Universe 7. It'll most likely be Goku, even with Beerus still alive.

My guess is more universes get created, since we already know that previously there were 17(?) other universes at one time.
So yeah, in the event Beerus gets 'fired', Goku would become GoD in U7, Vegeta goes off somewhere else, or sticks around until he's basically conscripted.

ah, well dude, I am gonna head off. Been a good talk.

I totally lost the series when they did the multiverse thing. Just stick to the story man.

I’m high af but thank you for this great read anons
Underrated

Attached: E017D1E2-9994-4454-9EA8-647F46FA75E1.jpg (750x553, 434K)

Seems like everyone else is abandoning thread, and I'm about at my limit for theory crafting about a potential history we may or may not ever get to witness.

Thanks anons

Attached: 4248F7CB-A68A-4EAA-AFCE-779C4B7D3AF4.jpg (750x1013, 619K)

Dat inner peace

Attached: lulz.jpg (480x360, 17K)

Thought of him as the best villain. Cool looking design, crafty and creeped his way to his power ups. He was able to go toe to toe with the fighters and actual skill and after he got stomped by Gohan he came back like a badass and whooped more ass. Feel like he had more potential as a return villain than anyone else.

Attached: takao-shigeyama-cell-01(1).jpg (1920x2615, 691K)

Yes it's lazy and looks like it was done by 12 year old. Should kept the super Saiyan 4 style to some degree.

I hope they Graham number the angels power levels.

I only care about the grand priest at this point.

what if he absorbed android 16? would he be undefeatable?

Some Chinese gayass shit