Do you care about your gf's previous sexual partners?

Do you care about your gf's previous sexual partners?

Attached: 1555826583806.webm (270x480, 1.59M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/d2bUbJXvtLs
youtube.com/watch?v=t2_wqDnDkQ0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

i've asked and she wont tell.
makes me nervous lol

Must suck never being able to go balls deep

Yes, because I'm an insecure nothing.

If you plan on sticking around, you should. Women that have had 0-1 sexual partners before marriage are 80% likely to be happy and stay married for 5 years. For women that have at like 20+ partners, its something like 20%. Even if the exact cause of these statistics are unknown, it's still a risk.

No not really she had sex with one other guy and it sucked she said

This I'll take above average over a horse dick anyday. I have yet to have a complaint. And I like going balls deep.

And as far as OP. When she first told me there were some things that made me uncomfortable but nothing that turned me away because you cant change her past. But if she's been with too many then yea just jet

I know my wife fucked a lot of guys, it turns me on to hear about them

Attached: VideoCapture_20190308-233838.jpg (1080x1920, 179K)

Trust me dont ask. Found out my gf fucked a guy that was "too big for her". From what she told me he was huge. Claims she didnt enjoy it but lets be real here. Just dont ask. Not like u can change anything.

Q: if you found out your gf had a sextape with an ex, would you watch it?

Gf? No. Ex? Fuck yes.

#thingsasmalldickmanwouldsay

Kek

Yup, she had only been with 1 guy before we got together as 16 year olds and apparently her ex was terrible in bed. Wouldn't believe it but she's told me stories about how he was so bad at fingering her he would rip skin on the inside and that his cum tasted rotten. With me she has at least 3 orgasms everytime and tells me my cum is "surprisingly sweet, it's like candy".
He was just over 5 inches and i'm 6.3 so she loves when I go balls deep and finish with my head on her cervix

love to watch a sex tape with my wife in it

Somewhat. My ex told me she could count her number of partners on 2 hands as though that was a good thing. The number was low in her mind. But her friends were fucking whores so she seemed less by comparison. They all lived on campus and partied a lot. It was still disgusting as we were in our early 20's. Although it did account for the things that she would do so I did kinda benefit and never planned on sticking around to marry that psycho

It all comes down to what's reasonable. It's naive to think or expect a woman you're dating has never had any sexual experiences before you. There's nothing wrong if she had. That said, it's unreasonable to expect me to be fine with the fact that she's been with many men. It's a complete turn off as it tells a lot about a girl and her lack of character. No one wants damaged goods.

Not really. Mine was a damn slut and had scores of men

(she's 5'3 and 96lbs, very tight innie vag)

same. none exist that i know of

I did when we were dating because i was insecure and afraid shed leave me for an ex. Now that were married for 5 years i could give a fuck less. Shes told me all the times shes been a slut and fucked dudes. Now it just gets me hard thinking about it knowing i own that slut as my own to do with what i want. its made her a fantastic dick sucker and an even better slut so whatever. I wish i could see her fuck a black dude like in OPs post but she was disappointed with the 2 she fucked previously and will never do it again

I love asking, getting a feel for where I am on the scale for oral, size, performance. All my ex's think I've been with around 50+ women but I was groomed by a friend's mom and asked her to train me.up.

>couldn't give a fuck less

a little, but not really

I just know how hot it would look be to watch it with her

Attached: VideoCapture_20190406-122155.jpg (1080x1920, 211K)

No, because she didn't have any.

>Somewhat. My ex told me she could count her number of partners on 2 hands as though that was a good thing.

The general formula you apply here is:
1) If she says it's under 10.......add another 10.
2) If she says it's over 10.......double it.

Moar

Yes, broke off an engagement over it. We were drinking with friends and my fiancé at the told decided to open her whore mouth. She was spit roasted by two niggers in college.

Nah cuck bitch I found a virgin in college (my PB was 6) I popped that cherry taught her everything then married her.

I have the bloody fucking down comforter to prove it. Married 6 years two kids. I fucking own that pussy.

I don't need to hear about any of it. Makes me uncomfortable when they bring shit up too. Yeah I know they fucked other people before me. I know they take shits too. I'd probably go monk mode if I didn't start to go crazy without sex

>#thingsasmalldickmanwouldsay
>Kek

#thingsasmalldickmanwouldpost

They always understate it, yeah. Doubling it might be a bit much but it depends on the girl

I was the first to fuck her up the ass though. So good news story there

yes, shes a very traditional latina, claims to have only ever been with one guy before... was smoking hot when younger. So i wonder a lot. Not sure if she was a slut or not?

Ju mad ?

>tiny man detected

>Cum is sweet

You might have diabetes you fatty

>checked
I'd have done the same thing. Absolutely disgusting to do that and openly talk about it with you. I burned my current gf with a cigarette once when she wouldn't shut the fuck up about some guy in another country

Yes.

I don't touch a girl that's been with a nigger, they're tainted, and or size queens., I know my size won't do a damn thing.

My gf has had 30+ bodies on her list. She is also a self proclaimed size queen. She doesn't get why I don't want to hear or get upset when she tells me some shit about her past experiences.

>tiny man detected

Go away manlet

Care? No. But it’s hot to hear what nasty things she’s done

The conversation spiral fast I knew she a bit to drink and all but it was inexcusable. The detail and all was uncalled for then she went on the college was for her to learn about life and new experiences bullshit. The started calling me a raciest and all, I told her college for me was about working hard and developing standards for myself as adult.
Been 9 years now and she’s got knocked up by a spic and a nigger. I’m glad I broke it off.

>implying I would have a non-virgin gf

Attached: 1551069235262.jpg (764x713, 309K)

Name begin with K? If so what is first letter of last name?

Name begin with K? and if so what's first letter of last name?

Can't care about nothing. I took her v card and the best her ex ever got was oral.

Nope. I'm the only one she's ever had

The gf is a slut a whore would of at least got money. Drop her man and run.

Oof either shes a cheating whore or just a whore. Or they're just better than you.

Personally I wouldn't care to know or want to ask.

she's a whore user

dont drop her. enjoy the stories and the girl. past doesnt indicate present or future.

>developing standards
Proper grammar wasn't a skill you worked on hey? Trying to understand that was a fucking chore.

The real winners. Don't let her go

YEAH Her first bf constantly dm'd me about how he hit it first. Shit was fucking stupid.

She knows exactly why you don't want to hear it, she's just enjoying emasculating you. Women tend to do this in relationships to make the man insecure and gain an upper hand.

>would of at least got money
Idk what you imply by this
Yea it's really fucking annoying. She knows not to tell me any stories but occasionally one will come out. But for the most part she's only been in like 2 actual relationships. The rest have been one night stands or FWB situations. So she doesn't really get involved with people much and I can easily say that she is completely fucking in love with me.

>making out and I start fingingering her
>"oh fuck come on you know I can't feel one finger"
>mfw when I was already using 2 fingers

I don't plan on it. Especially since she's literally half my age

No to her she just thinks that everybody should be free to fuck whoever they want and that monogamy shouldn't exist. She's pissed I don't let her fuck other people and has said that she wouldn't care if I'd just let her fuck girls but I still say no. For her she thinks why wouldn't you want to hear about these past sexual expierences because they are de hot

Dump her dude. That's something huge to differ in views on. One day she'll cheat on you cause she doesn't think it's cheating

>that webm
How can I get a bbc slut gf who will tease me for being white?

take 's advice

You can believe that explanation if you want, but the fact is that this behaviour is calculated. Even if she isn't explicitly thinking about how this will impact you, subconsciously she knows that it gets to men. You're not exactly the first.

This here. And she'll know its cheating because he's made it clear he isn't cool about her fucking other guys but she'll use her special views on sex as an excuse

No I've made clear what I want from her and what my expectations are. Ultimately I trust her because she loves me more than anything in this planet I can see it so easily. And I love her as well.

I told her we can have threesomes. Don't want to let her think of fucking other girls 1v1 Bc then I'll know she'll just want it more and more.

Yes and we talked about it, a lot, and also I "knew him" just from sight at a party in a motel when we first knew all eachother, he was like a "friend" but also a fuck buddy from work, at that time I didnt know any of them (also my now gf), I saw them together kissing, and we stay all together at the jacuzzi, but I didnt care a lot beacuse I didnt know her, but we talked about that dude and he's like 10 years+ my gf age

we'll be here when you post about eating a nigs cum out of her vag

its been real

Me wife is a former prostitute, so no. She got checked at Bali and was clean,so no problem mate. Best mut I ever had

Attached: scott_boom_boom_carr.jpg (905x840, 83K)

No I don't care lol. My own count is close to 50 I think.

I don’t like idea of thinking about my girl satisfying these ain’t shit ass men out there. I know she had two partners before but she was never had vaginal or anal sex with them. She did mention she had oral and that really frustrates me when I think about it but I mean that’s her last and she was entitled to do whatever she wanted with whoever she wanted. Just as long as she won’t do it with anyone else besides me now we’ll be fine and I surely won’t hold a grudge or condemn her for it

Nah but I care about my exs new partners, I want to kill them all

If she thinks monogamy shouldn't exist she straight up believes she shouldn't be mutually exclusive to fucking only you. Threesome or not.
I know a couple of people like her and it has never once ended well.

>she just thinks that everybody should be free to fuck whoever they want and that monogamy shouldn't exist.

>She's pissed I don't let her fuck other people

>I trust her

I was gonna make a joke but now I feel genuinely bad for you. This is an absolute disaster waiting to happen.

My girlfriend fucked 65 differen't men and I don't think about it at all.

Attached: 1494228813887.jpg (239x211, 12K)

yes only a fucking cuck doesn't care. but truth is she's never going to tell you the truth anyway. good rule of thumb is for any number she tells you triple it and then add 3 more

She really doesn't tell me anything now. If we're on the subject of something she might say well I have a story but I know you don't want to hear it, and I'll say you're but right I don't anyway.... I'll admire there are times when I ask and it almost never is as bad as I would expect, but either way I could do without hearing it.
And she's not retarded, she knows that under any circumstance she is not allowed. She's not allowed to see or talk to ex's. Get into any sort of physical situation with another man. She's allowed nothing pretty much. And I've explained the whole I don't want some weird random reasoning as to why you fucked. She gets it

my gf also fucked a dude 10 years her senior (18,28) a few years before we started dating

I give her immense shit about it and she just blames it on her being a young dumb slut. It honestly bothers me bc she caught feeling for the guy but he moved to another country so they didnt work out.

pathetic fucking cuck kys

look at those saggy naggys

>This I'll take above average over a horse dick anyday. I have yet to have a complaint. And I like going balls deep.
I feel just as bad for guys with dicks that big as I do guys with tiny dicks. That would be a handicap. 6 incher ftw

statistics say otherwise cuck faggot

COPE

I'm her first, so no

she's already cheating you mongoloid

sauce

Good luck, man.

This will not end well. Just remember this thread and people with more experience trying to help you.

Yes I know on paper it adds up to be a train wreck, but actually being in the situation and knowing her intimately gives for a different view. Like she'd actually kill herself if I left.
Nah she's not

If she breathes she's a thot.

Damn, mee too, she was 18 and him like 34, she says that was just a game for her, and he was a nobody, but also she says at that moment she felt something for him, oh and also he's married atm

Cuck.

Well, best of luck

I am 30. Any competent 30+ year old man wouldn't have trouble seducing an 18 year old given she was even a bit interested and he didn't give a shit about how weird it is to bang a teenager.

the secret to finding out the truth
act non chalant about it
act like you're not going to judge her over it
kid with her that you can tell she's a freak
alcohol will help
approach the relationship like you're fuck buddies
if she thinks you're future husband material she's not gonna tell the truth, because she doesn't want to scare you off

my wife lied her ass off to me. claimed she was a good girl. i'll get the truth out one day.

No, because I only date virgins girls

>Do you care about your gf's previous sexual partners?

Yes. Promiscuity is bad trait in women.
And look closely at her relations. I mean her cousins. The ones that may be one or two years older, where she may have developed a crush on them.

you dont fucking assault them you idiot you leave them.

its just a feelsbadman situation all around. I had my share of sleeping around but definitely not to the extent she has.

She says he doesnt mean anything anymore but she also told me that he took pics after he came on her and while fucking her. That shit really bothered me man lmao. Her nudes are probably floating around somewhere but eh, whatcha gonna do.

I've strongly considered leaving her for those reasons but she treats me better than any of my exes so its really a toss up.

hahahahahahaahahahahaah

I’ve banged around 25 or so women so I usually lie and say 8 or so. Women will do the same.

I've had sex with 80 different men but I lie and say I'm a virgin.

Attached: 1448607859980.jpg (845x555, 110K)

I'm sure you did, fella

care no but love to know about it. Got this fetish for sluts so if she was slutty like to know all the kinkiest and riskiest stuff shes done and try to make her do more or on the other side like taking inexperienced girls and slowly ramping their willingness up through manipulation just seeing how far I can push othewise innocent chicks. I had this Chinese chick for instance that before me never did hook ups and is educated, successful, and conservative. After awhile had her masturbating at work and posting adds on reddit for guys to use her. now shes having a guy over double her age use her body.

not a bad thing, id love to hear all the hot stories of it and make you do even more depraved stuff

Where the fuck did you get you “knowledge” from? 0-1 bedpartners before marriage? The 1940’s?This is even to stupid to read.

Same shit happened to me. He even ended up sending me nudes that she had sent him when they were together. I just sent him a single message saying "doesn't matter. Only 4 inches of her aren't fresh." Guy shut up instantly.

Well, it is true that size isn’t always an issue. To big isn’t nice for a girl, or the boy in question. If you can make your girlfriend cum and she likes the sex; why worry? The percentage of girls that crave a really big dick is small.

The bitch should erase that shit

Virginity the post

sounds familiar. where is she from?

My wife used to gang bang 40+ different men in Chicago bathrooms now my kids don't look like me.

Attached: 1496381674846.jpg (320x265, 24K)

No because there is no difference between 27 dicks penetrating a pussy once vs one dick penetrating a pussy 27 times

Woah. Lads, user might be onto something here!

Yeah but if she fucked one half of the town there's no reason she wouldn't fuck the other half.

Tfw she only really ends up taking 6-7 inches in anyway.
Im happy with my 7 inch sweet-spot.

I've had 11. It's a hard number to beat, so no. I have no problem. yes I get tested regularly and I'm clean.

nice poem

11 at once?

7 inches still hurts.
6.5 is the perfect size. not too big, not too small, and the guy usually knows what hes doing.

I was wife's first. She loves my dick and gets it regularly. So no user. No issues.

my wife fucked a lot of guys

I fucked a lot of girls

what's the big deal

HA, you're right. I worded that weird. No, 11 separate exs. I dated one for 4 years, then broke up with her, and met my fiance. That was 8 years ago.

My wife's son called me a stupid cuck.

Attached: 1518043925530.png (601x601, 406K)

Yeah ive definately had complaints. It takes some getting used to, but still not TOO big ive found. Ive gone balls deep and hard on all the girls ive fucked. It just took some.. practice..

Perspective, this is the correct answer.

ug ug ug

Same feeling for me. I know she's fucked 90+ men and women up to about 60 years old. I don't care, I actually love it. She makes me tell her about all my conquests to get her off.

Google that shit you nigger

this

Attached: 1467429890989.jpg (1136x640, 126K)

Yeah, 6.5 here and certain positions I hit cervix.

Shes not into being punched in the cervix. Shes never had anyone else so she is fine with my size. I'd like a bit more girth but really, who wouldnt.

Yes. I don't have time for no rookies.

>I actually love it.
mental cuckold
its one thing to not be bothered but this legitimately disgusts me... where is your pride as a man...?

I love every story she tells me about every one of them

Attached: Screenshot_20190301-085051_Gallery.jpg (1440x904, 740K)

Not one bit

no, I was worse

Pride in knowing that I have an actual slut and can treat her accordingly! She's into women too and both sexes always want in her panties. It feels good to be with someone so attractive.

Sup Yea Forums

Attached: AnOaKuc6dEg.jpg (800x600, 129K)

More

Nope. The way I see it? Pussy is always just rented anyway. We never OWN it. We just use it until it finds another cock to fill it. We're just pages in a woman's book, just one of many. Enjoy it while you have it.

what does having a bisexual slut have to do with being attractive

Let’s see her then

I gotta know....does her name begin with a k or another k or add one more?

Means I get to have hot women come home and suck my cock while they please each other. Very fortunate.

keep thinking along those lines and in a year or two you are gonna be one of those retards that posts "i just let a bull fuck my wife /b, what have I done" threads.

Attached: blacked sportswear.jpg (1200x1194, 146K)

Now that, thats fucking gay

so its got nothing to do with her being attractive like you said, it just lets you fuck other women?

No time to post a pic here. She's in another thread in /s/ though, see if you can find her. A chubby Latina MILF with a fat ass and fat tits.

>i just let a bull fuck my wife /b, what have I done"
do you think that everyone who hates spiders want to fuck spiders?

I just found out that my gfs ex had a bigger dick than me. Mines by no means small but his is bigger... idk how much bigger. I actually genuinely can’t stop thinking about it.

We have been married for 15 years lol. Ain't gonna happen.

i dont want to see your girlfriend if i wanted to watch porn i would go to a porn website not fap to a fat mexican on /s/

I don't see any balls touching though.

If she’s fucked black I won’t date her

It's both.

Why would you even ask about that stuff? It's in the past. And it's private. And honestly, user, your insecurity is really a turn-off.

You weren't even around then, so what difference does it make? I don't ask about YOUR sex life, because I don't want to hear about it.

Do you want to be with me or not? Because if you do, you'll understand and respect my feelings on this and let it go.

you are just a way for your wife to fuck other people while having someone else to call her own
a mental cuckold
a man who shares his woman deserves no respect

My gf sucked a couple dicks before me. But then i took her virginity. But then she became a cheating whore, and says she cheated on every guy she ever dated since me. And she claims she sucked a total of 12 dicks, and fucked 10 guys.... 10 of the 12 she blew , she fucked...she said she sucked every guy she ever fucked. She had a 1 night stand with at least 1 guy as revenge against a different ex. She also claimed she has fucked 10 times the guys vs the girls i fucked...she has no clue what my numbers are...i think she is lying about her numbers. Between pussy mouth and ass I've stuck my cock in 101 different girls tho. We had a fight and she said that she could say things to make me cry... I told her to say them but she wouldn't. She's pregnant now and I question if it's mine. She claims I'm the only one she's been with since her last boyfriend which was 8 months ago and she is 3 months pregnant... She was supposed to be on birth control and claims she was, i always cum in her, she def let everyone cum in her pussy tho... Fucking slut makes me sick. Girl i dated before her fucked at LEAST 150 guys.. probably 200 honestly. And i loved it. Into cuck shit too.. but with this girl now, i wanna slit her throat...be that as it may, it would make me diamonds to see her sucking on a big black cock...id also dump her baby or not. Contradictory feelings

Life's too short to be this angry!

did you just yolo me...?
its not anger its pity

a man who shares his wife is not as insecure as u

tell me why im insecure? all you know about me is that i think men who share their women are pathetic, that means im insecure? can you explain that to me?

>been married for 15 years lol

and she had miles of dick before that...

you shoulda started with that. wrinkly ass roastie, too close to menapause. not interested

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 138K)

Wouldn't bother me if I had a body count before her but I don't. Probably gonna break up anyway

This. I dont need to let other men fuck my wife to prove to a bunch of anons I'm not insecure. My wife fucks me quite regular and she worships my dick. That's all the security I need.

incel

Obviously. You've got me user. I was larping the whole time to feel good about myself.

lifes too angry to be this short!

Attached: 75639834537.webm (854x480, 1.84M)

Unsure i thread is dead.. but my wife was pretty hot when we first started dating, however she told me even though she lost her vcard freshman year, she didnt have sex again until late senior year, and then i came around soon after.. but i wonder all the time, I think it more bothers me if she were lying than if she had more partners.. because she's amazing, nothing could possibly turn me off of this woman, except maybe consistent cheating.

Attached: IMG_3791.jpg (720x960, 104K)

She's cheating. I can tell just by looking at her.

Dubs of truth. Kill her now user. It's the only way.

...she said. lmao!!!

No.
I asked her and she said 4.
She said 1 was Bad, 1 ok and 2 good...and she only had 1 Boyfriend.
She's 33 btw.

..she did ask me too but I am afraid to answer.

I am jealous that our dad took her first

I don't, but I care about her pussy and how many sexual partners were in there, of course.

As a matter of fact it's disgusting. They absorb the liquids. It's what gets them high on my testosterone etc., so it's really disgusting. You can wash a dick, but how do you wash something that became the trash that was being dumped into it? Almost, if not truly, impossible.

lol thanks user, thats when we got together.. she dont look like that no more :(

but still gorgeous IMHO

I don't care about mine, so why would I care about hers?

I just made sure they were all white and there weren’t all that many . I’m also with an older woman so there’s a bit of leniency

Probably got a bigger dick

your relationship with her leaving you for someone else, guaranteed man. I hope you don't love her

people are giving you shit but this has been proven to happen. Something about the more partners the woman has had, the less tolerance she has for the partner's faults. She is more aware there are lots of other partners available

Attached: a.png (735x726, 962K)

Attached: A3.png (275x543, 262K)

She's intentionally emasculating you to keep you feeling incapable of getting another partner and putting her in control. The only way you'll ever keep a good bitch is if she knows you're better than her, dump the whore and find a chick that respects you, since you're a degenerate on Yea Forums that probably means you need to work on yourself.

got more or what

Better not ask. Found out my gf has been with 60yo guy when she was 19.

Don't really care! We are together for 10 years now, married and fuck other people together and enjoy it very much.

Only insecure beta fucks have a problem with the dicks that fuckt her before.

Only in the sense it turns me on

No.
Don’t bother worrying about things you can’t control.
It is what it is man.
Focus your energy on something productive.
Do things for her that the other dudes didn’t do.
Life isn’t all about dicks and fucking, you insecure little degenerates

How many cocks have been inside of her?

Attached: IMG_2292.jpg (750x741, 111K)

It makes me horny when she talks about them

My girlfriend broke up with me and she is fucking other guys now. It would be ok for me if we got back

cringe

>Implying I currently or ever will have a girlfriend.

Attached: shutthehellyourmouth.jpg (633x740, 33K)

Sixx.

Attached: 1shit.jpg (381x410, 119K)

couldn't give a shit, i'm the guy y'all worry about your girlfriends having slept with before

nope, she was a virgin
Only cucks take 2nd hand pussy

Satan has herpes? Fug

I know he went full retard but those rules are written in a bible somewhere it's also considered sacred.
I'd rather just not have sex.

Wife was with 5 guys before me. I worked out with 2 of them and know they are bigger than me. No worries I was the first to fuck her bareback. We’re married now and I popped her ass cherry. I’m only 5.5” and bounce off her cervis so she prefers ass fucking now. She cries every time bc I’m thick just not a bbc.

No you did not.

AIDS

So a stupid rotten bitch who doesn't shower between bodily fluids

You're an American

That shit is ruined before 13. Plenty of cucks here getting called Americans for having cringey retarded bisexual whores.

Absolutely disgusting

Ignore the retards, you are correct.

gross. i do if she's in to scat

LMFAO
only if you say 'L-O-L' though, so no one else will get it, probably.

>Do you care about your gf's previous sexual partners?

Only if there are pics or videos to see
Or at least good nasty stories

Girl I'm currently pursuing has been with 1 guy and I really couldnt care less. She'll be number 20 for me and she doesnt care either.

i dont give a fuck about it because it's none of my business.
also, why do people want a virgin gf.
yeah sure fucking a virgin is empowering, but after some time she will start to wonder what it's like with someone else.
i'd rather have someone that knows what they're doing and has no intention left to fuck other people than take a chance with some kid that's going to fuck other people eventually.

Zero evidence is given, numbers are just made up on the spot.

Attached: 1239473661278.jpg (597x1079, 117K)

>Zero

The evidence is the statistic itself.

I want a virgin. Full retard, out of a Christian cult. I don't give a fuck. Like her dad shot niggers leading up to her 18 birthday.
Everything else is unacceptable.

Gunna need details. How’d she bring it up, how many at the party heard her, how’d she react to the breakup, did the families know why it ended ..

The halfassed statistic based on lies and guesstimates isn't a social network family tree that gives you 3 to 5 sexual partners away from a gay nigger

dude does her name begin with K?

Think about it : what do you think university is for?

Why do you think so many chicks do dumb majors like 'English' or 'Psychology'

Because they can coast and devote their time to the true reason they want a 4 year gap.

18-22. They are constantly horny. Wake up.

They fuck a different guy EVERY night. Why wouldn't they?

The numbers in this post are way off. Most attractive girls hit triple digits during college. FACTS.

No because I used to sell drugs to a few of them before I even knew her. One of them is a snitch with a baby dick, the others aren't note worthy, and she had never had an orgasm until she met me so no I don't care about them, they're nobody compared to me.

If I had a gf I wouldn't care about her previous partners as long as she is honest and loyal to me.

>triple digits
100+ cocks sounds like am awful lot even for a porn actress.
I think you are wrong.

More user

This is due to the sperm of previous partners altering her DNA making her incapable of true love

>sperm of previous partners altering her DNA
This can't happen...

Did you know that 80% of the time people mention 80/20 statistics it's BS?

I don't care and I don't ask.
If she tells me she had a gangbang I don't know how I would feel.
I'd probably dumb her and gangbang her with our buddies.
Then kill myself.

It sounds like a lot to you because you're lucky to get offered sex 100 tmes in your life.

Attractive women get offered cock EVERY DAY ALL DAY LONG. They have guys lining up to fuck them.

Oh, and women love getting cock. It's their favorite thing.

You think they go to college to get smart? lol

They slob around and get fucked.

Triple digits is nothing.

Think about spring break numbers with girls competing. They might fuck 10 guys in 2 weeks.

Now try 4 years.

MOST are up near 100 or past it by graduation day when they're making Daddy proud.

>virgin teenage angst insecurity lack of self esteem the thread: electric boogaloo

Attached: 1265504804846.png (651x483, 526K)

No way man, no way. Why would they degrade themselves this way? I don't believe it, you must be wrong. All this fucking should take a toll and I know many attractive women in their 30s.

So your like 1/2 incel ?

>Do you care
Yes.
It's piss easy to tell if a girl's a virgin or not.
It shows in behaviour 100% of the time, I have yet to meet an outlier.
I only date wholesome women.

Maybe I'm just good at reading people.

What do you know about psychology, user?
All we humans do is coping with stuff.

But really, do actually think the guy in OP's video is having as much fun as someone that can thrust and go balls deep?

has someone cheated on you or why are you so bitter? on a dry spell?

think about it, you're a beautiful girl and theres sweaty, hairy ungroomed fatlords standing on every corner, and you know they'd lick the soles of your feet if you even gave them the chance. no woman that is worth considering for a relationship just says "well, why not?"
what you are describing is shitty sluts that have no self esteem or daddy issues. shitty sluts are good for one thing: fuck and dump.

if you're looking for wife material, you should look for things like self-esteem and a stable, reasonable personality and faithfulness. second comes looks, age, personal preferences.

i can imagine the only reason someone could be as mad as you would be because you're a fucking loser that couldnt get laid if he paid for it. maybe get off of your computer and talk to one of those sluts, maybe they start pitying you and take you round the back to shoot you like a sick horse.

gf has had sex with 42 guys +20 bj's, Should i care?, she deep throats like a champ

Not at all true.. I met my wife at age 20. She was 22.. (she) ha had 3 partners total. Just because All you meet is trash bag hoes doesn’t mean that’s all everyone meets.

62 for my gf

spent few years in the friendzone with my gf, so i know of at least 3 guys she slept with, but she is also 8 years older than me, so she definitely more partners than i do, but i don't care, she is mine now

You made it bro. Congrats, and I have to say I'm jelly

youtu.be/d2bUbJXvtLs

Would rape to death

I jerk off while she tells me stories about being a slut, she describes her exs cocks and how she got fucked, what room what time how good she came. It makes me nut so hard

says a fucking idiot

youtube.com/watch?v=t2_wqDnDkQ0

TONY ENDZ FUCKKKED ALL YOUR CRACKKKA ASS CAUCUSOID BITCHES

if I ever had a gf, I'd share her with other men and women, then I'd show dominance by fucking them too.
get on my level

Attached: tumblr_nmvd9jeXXx1rvkhbdo7_1280.gif (500x282, 991K)

Lol what a dumb ass XDDDD

are you aware girls younger are just as horny, and girls do not need college to find dick.... Someone needs to research and refine.

She's never had anyone else. But I wouldn't care.

yes

We have talked about our mutual experiences on several occasions.

As a result we know exactly what we like and don't like sexually. There is no insecurity whatsoever in our relationship.

there are none, so no i dont care.

Not sure what her number was bit she definitely fucked alot of people. I think it's kinda hot.

Don't be a hypocrite, if you could've fucked more people you probably would have too

That sounds like a major red flag. Sounds like she has guys on the side.

>if you could've fucked more people you probably would have
Not everyone's like that, but a lot are, hence I agree with you on the hipocrisy part.

I care about how many partners she's had, but the biggest dick she took? Not really

A girl with a shitload of partners thinks it's okay to keep looking and to quit at the first sign of anything. She's also more likely to cheat and is usually just looking for attention.

A girl with fewer partners

The real question is would you care about how many of them have fucked dogs probably more then humans.

Id agree, cheaters are total trash that need to be spayed.

This is my personal property. I popped her cherry with my bare cock and proceeded to blow a giant load inside her. I own this body. It has been trained to enjoy sexual pleasures that I give it. No other man will ever have her. I’m going breed her over and over again

Attached: CC0F33B5-35B9-4329-87B0-EC83F052A198.jpg (1851x2565, 1.73M)

no one can tell how everyone or anyone is outside of themselves....

Nice man congrats

Mine was raped by her dad for years. He’s the only guy she’s had before me. It’s a bit weird to think about sometimes, to be honest.

yes, many times i would not have sex with a girl because i knew with what guys shes been with, if i don't respect the guy i will not have sex with her.

Sounds like a purple haired ex of my covered in cut scars and tats

nope

That's actually kinda gay.

I agree, I am the same way, have sex with shit = you are now shit. If any were black guys... yeah you can go live in the ghetto with ur ghetto trash. oh wait he wont be there because he already left you for some other trash that he is leaving soon already XD

How many dogs has she been with....

damn she downgraded to her brother

Lots of expectations in here. Finding a hot girl who is fun to be around and has had sex with nobody is something that is just gonna get Harder to find as you get older. You’re describing a child. The average person is gonna have had sex before you me meet them. The more attractive usually the more sex they have had but that isn’t always true. You really can’t worry about this stuff any way too because you either trust the person or you don’t. You can never know all these variables like if someone is gonna cheat on you. Saying you can extrapolate that data from someone is setting yourself up to get cheated on. Just be a person that isn’t worth cheating on faggots.
>t. Person who has taken like 7 virginities and has a current gf who wasn’t a virgin and had more partners than me.

nope, been with literally whores and giant sluts who I knew were giant sluts that had high as fuck body counts

also have deflowered two virgins

couldn't give a fuck less, I already have herpes and have used tinder for random pussy on the weekends when I'm off work plenty of times

when it comes to dating all I really care about it how much I get along with a girl assuming I find her attractive in the first place, that's it

Thanks bro, I feel lucky and am grateful for what I have. It’s not easy to find a woman who you could consider turning into the mother of your children. Let alone a virgin who you can mold to be what you want, no something taught by another.

Attached: 955CCEB0-053F-4E6B-B82C-1E0DECDE70D1.jpg (1034x1933, 321K)

Probably incredible sex.

A key that fits many locks is a master key. A lock that fits many keys is a shitty lock

Holy shit, who pissed in your cornflakes?

Mine isn’t like that
What?
I mean, not really. It’s not bad but she’s rather anxious about it still.

Yeah man, I ain't disagreeing with you. In fact - I do agree with you.
I just hate generalization with a burning passion, that's the only reason for my post.

I ain't picking a fight or anything. We good.

>herpes
Rip my guy. I should have herpes after fucking 20+ random bitches but god loves me and chose me to live the blessed Chad life. Thanks god my nigger

Attached: 061C3A47-6CC5-4BCA-9BF9-93D2951FE7E3.jpg (731x869, 511K)

I bet she is open to anal though

Didn't until i saw videos of her getting gangbanged by ghetto niggers from 10 yrs ago. Now i cant look at her without images of black dick in all her holes

That seems like torture to wait through a girl fucking another guy let along 3. Lol I would have moved on so quick

Nice spell wizard

She is actually

Can you show more of her?

What did her dad do to her if you don’t mind me asking? I had an ex in Hs who said her step dad raped her and she told me this one day after I inquired why she doesn’t like her step dad as she would always say this whenever he came up in convo. I never really asked her like “what did he do to you?” But I wanted to to. I used to imagine beating him up and shit. It was so weird because it seemed like something should be done but it wasn’t you know?

He started by touching her for a few years, fingering and groping, later graduated to full on rape. He’d hit her if she resisted so she learned pretty early on to just sit back and let it happen by the time he got to full on intercourse.

Guess I can show a little bit of what I play with. I like to do her from behind, I think she had a good size and shape for that position

Attached: CD1690D9-7475-4AA0-9702-82AAAF1FB067.jpg (2048x1536, 700K)

Good god man that’s fucked. What’s state or part of the country though lol I bet CA

Ohio actually

most charming and beautiful lady i know, she is petite, but has really big breasts, also two little kids

sauce?

Every girl talks shit about her ex to her new man. They play it up to make simpletons like yourself feel good. And 6.3”? Kek only a loser with a tiny dick knows precise measurements. Any guy with a man’s dick doesnt measure fastidiously. Tiny dick confirmed

Nothing more dangerous than a girl whose only had one dick. They’re the most likely to cheat for the experience of having another guy inside them. Good thing your bitch is hideous

That's not true, my ex wanted to measure me once after I blew a load in her, and she told me, I was exactly 7 and 3 quarters long.

So, I know my "precise" measurement. And I don't have any hangups about my dick size.

No, not unless it’s a disgustingly high number or there are red flags with their previous partners.

Disgusting

Yes, and I have seen it.

Same here! I make her tell me stories while we fuck.

Found the incel. Only incels need to know where they are on “the scale”. Women hate that insecure shit. Also only incels think anyone believes their milf fantasy larp bullshit. Jesus Christ how pathetic.

No, and it’s best if that can be kept mutual for as long as possible.

I’m kind of upset she fucked a black guy once but she said it was a one time thing and she’d never date one.

Yes yes, I’m sure you know her. I’m sure there’s only one girl that fits that description. And she’s from your shitty small town.

Same here, I got really upset when I found out, and she was like "I don't know it was pretty normal, and he was a bit boring" -

Took awhile to let it go, but I guess it's bound to have happened at some point when you only date black girls.

My ex. Started dating at 18 and she was a virgin. 3 years later we had our first 3 sum, within the year we had 3 more and one gangbang/train ran on her on spring break. Came back from spring break and a couple weeks later I went to her college to surprise her for her bday and Walked into her room to see her reverse cowgirl with a blind fold on riding a half black kid hung like a horse. We stayed fuck buddys for a few months after I broke up with her. Know she’s been with at least 7 people or more since we broke off completely. She’s probably well past 20 within a year or so

Attached: 548A3437-416F-483B-81AD-21BA715E2E15.jpg (639x1032, 71K)

>reality, according to the teenage male brain

>Oh, and women love getting cock. It's their favorite thing.
If only this were true, and it wasn’t just painful and unpleasant most of the time, due to guys not understanding until their 40s that to a woman, sex is not about “getting cock”.

I used to care, but not anymore. We're together nearly 2 years now, which is both of our longest relationships.

She's had sex with 11 guys and I had sex with 9 girls so it's pretty even.

The one thing that always reassures me that she's enjoying sex is that I was the first guy to make her squirt.

When it happened, she was so confused and didn't know whether she owed or not, so she looked up on Google what squirt looks and smells like.

I'm happy.

Peed or not*

If you actually believe she would kill herself then you’re either delusional or she’s a crazy bitch for real. The crazy ones ALWAYS cheat. Well done genius

No, and as proof of why it’s not about her anyway, but about you, you insecure, jealous losers, notice how big of a deal number of sexual partners is to you, and yet number of instances of sexual encounters is not mentioned.

You don’t care how many times that pussy and ass have been cranked open or how many miles of cock have traveled through them, you’re really only concerned that she has a better array of guys to compare you to for an honest evaluation.

Because you’re afraid you won’t measure up. ...because you know you can’t. Because take away the girl and the money, and just evaluate yourself honestly, and there you are, a fucking loser.

Sounds like you're talking about yourself, since everything is so detailed. Who hurt you?

Damn Adele he moved on, why can't you?

My girlfriend cant remember but says it's under 20. She doesn't know how many people she gave BJs or HJs. Also she been raped twice and told me I'm 90% better than the guys she's been with.

She's lying to you

Attached: 20190209_072157.png (500x337, 345K)