What's the best branch to join? I'm thinking about joining marines or the army maybe navy...

What's the best branch to join? I'm thinking about joining marines or the army maybe navy. I don't think i'm smart enough for the air force.

Attached: codnazizombies1280-1509616200845-1509965915134_1280w.jpg (1280x720, 172K)

What state are you in OP

Is it different per state?
>cali

I did 11 years in the army. It was pretty good

Well if you're posting on Yea Forums then you're probably just smart enough for the Marines

what's the difference between the army and the marines?

it's the one where you get your legs blown off for the chance to steal oil from arabic countries and murder brown people

Attached: 2019-04-22T024542Z_1_LYNXNPEF3L02S_RTROPTP_3_CERAWEEK-ENERGY-CANADA_original.jpg (800x533, 29K)

Space Forces 90E Squadron

Mostly just the frequency of anal sex

Go Marines, boot camp is in cali, and it will be easier for you. Also 1st Marine Div is in cali so you could be stationed close to home

is it mandatory?

Attached: 1554518650625.gif (220x258, 195K)

The marines do water shit. The army is mostly land based

This faggot feeding you shit. There is also Parris Island and they don't give a DAMN where they send you. San Diego...anybody teach you about Mount Motherfucker yet?

Navy is the best because you never have to worry about being killed in this day and age

Where do i sign up?

Go Navy retard
>all bases by the beach
>best travel
>sail the seven seas with your bros
>pull up in ports and explore foreign countries regularly
>be a fucking sailor

Attached: navylife.jpg (621x414, 62K)

Anal companionship in marines is too strong, I recommend to buy a lube before sailing with your bros

>is it possible to be too retarded for that shit

Attached: nack.jpg (474x436, 17K)

if you fail out of technical training they'll just give you a job any idiot can do

navy has the most hot girls in it, marines is literally the most homo branch

all branches are easy, you just do wht you're told, a monkey could do it

is there an age limit on the air force? i'm almost 25 and I'm not super hacker smart or anything

don't join the army, user. you could be the most stupid guy I've met and you'd still deserve better.

This.
Shit dude. If you can't defrag a hard drive while working a keyboard with someone else to stop a breach of security, you'll never make it in the air force. Hacking enemy aircraft is all they do

I think it's 29, and there's this thing called the ASVAB test which will show you which jobs you're smart enough to qualify for, you really don't need to be smart unless you're like dropped out of hs dumb

>Hacking enemy aircraft is all they do
wat?

When I went they called it "The Reaper"

currently in navy, 4 years in, 2 years left. every single day i wish i would have joined the air force, and everyone i work with says the same. who cares if everyone shits on them, they get all the same benefits, all the same technical training and quality of life is better by tenfold. talking about going to foreign countries is fun, but in reality you’re treated like a child with all these fucking rules and zones, you’re constantly paranoid about getting in trouble and it affecting your career and life, but all you want to do is let loose since you’ve been stuck on a floating prison for 30+ days. just save up and travel on your own dime if you want to so bad. some cute girls, but a 4/10 in the real world is a 9/10 in the navy, and you won’t stand a chance. all the others are lesbians, which is most. army & marines are out of the question, america is not worth dying for.

you dont need to be smart to get into the air force
join whichever one you think youll like best

Terrible attitude. Every one of my friends in the Navy loves it and they have jobs that they enjoy. Sounds like you just picked some shit rate and with an attitude like that you would have been just as miserable in the air force as well.

No, armed forces are strictly voluntary since the Vietnam conflict.