Any cucks want to lick and eat my load off my girls asshole?

Any cucks want to lick and eat my load off my girls asshole?

Attached: IMG_0535.jpg (3264x2448, 1.19M)

id love too

Attached: IMG_0534.jpg (3264x2448, 1.22M)

ive always had the fantasy of whatching a couple fuck and then cleaning her up after , would be so hot

more op im fapping hard

more

I mean i guess, i aint doing fuck all at the moment anyway. :l

Yes

Attached: Snapchat-756685243.jpg (1288x2476, 306K)

Is this a cuck thread?

Attached: 2B8A254A-E364-4F52-A6E8-54B692DF412E.jpg (1200x1600, 310K)

mmm what an ass

Thanks user

Attached: 1599DEC8-0FCA-4EA5-A14C-480D9EC84DCF.jpg (1200x1600, 273K)

no thank you , jerking off allready more in panties pls , kinda got a fetish

Attached: 1C5D421A-9A36-4E80-9163-8D94CD4A0D1E.jpg (642x960, 72K)

mmm yes more pls user

user my cocks getting soft

Kik cuckboy55 share your girl wwyd

Bump

I'd be down to eat some cum

id love to fap to some more cum pics anyone?

have you ever? story?

Yes sir, anything you want.

depends on how hot you are tbh

fuck yeah

I fucked my wife and then when she sucked me off I kissed her. She called me a faggot, I told her it was my cum, I'll do what I want with it.

That's about the closest I'd get. I would let someone else eat my cum from out of her though. That would be hot. Shed definitely have to demean them while they do it.

>Shed definitely have to demean them while they do it.
id kill for that opportunity

What makes the idea hot though? I can understand seeing your gf/wife fucked and then being forced to clean it up. That makes sense as to how someone would be turned on by being degraded so much. But what would be the draw to eat cum out of someone elses wife?

I ask just because I'm curious. I'd think it would be hard to find someone just willing to take that abuse without a connection to the people doing it.

im into femdom. a woman wanting to call me names or have me doing degrading shit like that turns me on.

That's fair.

My wife subs to me but shes got a mean streak. She loves ball torture, I let her from time to time because I enjoy the rush. But she would probably enjoy being a dom to other men.

We dont swing so the ideas never really come up in conversation. It would be an interesting dynamic to say the least. I'd get diamonds watching her dom a guy and then I make her my fucktoy infront of them...

If you are asking for someone to lick your girls asshole doesn't that make you a cuck too?

It's that age old question, if you fuck a man in the ass and castrate him does that make you gay? Vikings would say no. So theres that.

welp my opinion on traps would work here
if their pp is smaller and they are somewhat passable then its strait

Yeah, dont know. They'd have to be significantly smaller and totally submissive. Still not 100% I could fuck a man tbh.

you should probably consider suicide

Is it weird that I want my hot Asian girlfriend fucked by an older dude/dudes???

I think it’s really hot when Asians get dominated. Does anybody agree?