Which subclass of Asian is the best fuck and why?

Which subclass of Asian is the best fuck and why?

Attached: E32CC241-2162-4CA9-AA4B-EB6A29B95E8D.jpg (779x506, 59K)

All of them. The best one is the one you haven't recently fucked.

Filipino, because filipino hapas retain the tight vagina and have they don't have ugly slant eyes.

Their all the same girl nice try user.

Your mom is the best fuck, OP.

theres way more than pic related for asians.

There's like 1 billion of them.

No u

Yeah they get more crazy than any others though white trash style, except maybe laos

Can confirm tight vagina. It's incredible

cambodian and mongolian can be my wifeys
filipino and taiwanese age like milk

LOL.

theres more than 2.6 billion just in China and India.

The only asian girl I've fucked was Korean. So I'm gonna have to say Korean.
Although some Japanese girls look fun

Japs because some of them are cute and mostly very tight, filipinos look very western, thai cunts smell, chinese are fucking crazy

I didn't like it, my filipina ex couldn't take me all the way except in a couple positions.

Same with my ex, very tight but couldn’t take the whole thing

This one. John Lennon.

And no, not really.

Attached: 21245789008.jpg (474x715, 31K)

Sex with Cambodian ex was lit.

Whitey spotted

Does you have super long dicks? I can squeeze it all in. That said, she's half white so maybe it's best of both worlds.

Cambodians know how to have a good time. One of my best friends would invite me over to his cookouts and they just celebrated knew years. We all got drunk as fuck and i ended up getting my dick sucked on the side of his house by his older sister. Great night 10/10 would do it again.

None. Asians are gross.

thai because good chance she might have a penis

Kek

Cambodian's are the best

I'm above average length and very thick, so I run into some problems occasionally, but it was a regular issue with my filipina ex. She was fucking tiny, like 4'11" 95 lbs.

Laos /or/ Hmong

They cook really fucking good too!

What about Africans?

Nah, Thai one is a 16yo boy

This. I have a hmong gf and best pussy ive had. her whole family are amazing cooks too and have huge ass festivals like every couple of months

OH wow that makes more sense. Suuper short

Yeah but I also fucked a chinese girl of similar measurements and she was like a bottomless pit it was crazy. She took it easier than my 5'6" 150-160 black ex.

Thais for fucks.

Japanese for wifeys.

Mongolian

Attached: genghis_khan.jpg (393x384, 23K)

I’ve had sex with a Chinese, Vietnamese and Korean Women. Korean girls are the best. The other two are tied for second.

Japs but not the chinese japs, just the Jomon japanese...the rest are trash tier

I guess everyone is different after all.

Filipinas are the best. They are freaks in the bed and give the best head.

BURMESE FOR ANAL!!!