How old are you and what do your parents pay for?

How old are you and what do your parents pay for?
I'm 21, parents pay for my tuition, car, car insurance, food, gas, alcohol, cocaine (shhh don't tell them), occasional trips to europe, clothes, fantasy sports gambling money, sports tickets, and anything else I want to buy

Attached: francophile.jpg (600x404, 74K)

So you are a spoiled brat

You've got to be better than this

Attached: 4dcfe586c8ccfb165ecab022bc52d82c--bait-embedded-image-permalink.jpg (236x236, 7K)

19, mother pays for general living expenses, bills, rent

It wasn't actually bait, I was honestly just trying to start a conversation.

This is actually a type of incestuous relationship
Congrats

25. they dont pay for anything anymore. (:

Fucking how??

Early 20s. She pays for my phone data still but that’s about it. I can handle the rest

For my suffering

Attached: 1537246475768.jpg (550x633, 34K)

Its actually not bait, I'm not even unique. I'm just trying to get an interesting thread started

Paid off my parents mortgage last year.

Good for you, user.
First man in this thread.

same

My parents bought me a car when I graduated in 2011, they might still be making the payments. I really don't know as it was a gift. Although throughout my life I was always pretty independent and bought my own stuff. They rarely ever gave me money for anything because I never asked. Even though they offered. Good people, my folks. Really love em

Sometimes cigarettes, taco Bell, frozen pizza, hot pockets. Good food like that. Quick easy and tasty. 31
But i have a job now and when I get paid I'll be able to help her out in return. It feels good. Family should stick together. My dad pays for nothing, he's dying.

discord..gg/yg4NaW5 ((remove the extra dot.))

Shitposting Yea Forums autistic server with no rules. Post whatever you want without risk of ban! Freedom of speech for all.

GORE

LOLI/SHOTA

EGIRLS HERE

VC & MEMES

Diverse age groups here

kys pedo

Read a fucking book dumbass.

I am in a simulare situation. I am unable to work any real jobs dew to depression anxiety, and a math disability. So I work the gig apps, Doordash, grubub uber eats. And it pays shit. I pay my mom when I can, but lately that hasnt been hapening. And when the driverless cars take over. I dont know.

We're not in the same situation at all, I am actually in a university you are one step above a neet

Your basically the same as a neet. Learning stupid liberal arts. So you can do what exactly?

I actually went to a IT trade school, and I had to pay my mom loan money. To pay for expensises. This school was pretty much a scam. But luckly I used this college prepraid plan by grandparents payed for. So I am not out that much money.

>Learning stupid liberal arts. So you can do what exactly?
Go to grads school and become a person with actually hireable skills. Worked out for all of my older siblings who all have good jobs.

I pay for everything myself. Dad never gave me a cent (Not his fault he died like 8 months before I was born), Mom hasnt had to pay for any of my shit since I joined the army at 20.
As sweet as it must be to get all that shit free, you'll be happier once you can do it yourself, you're never truly free while you're dependent on someone else to support you.

You know you didn't need to write the first paragraph, right?

We do dinner at their house once a week.

Well done. I hope to be there some day.

???
I only wrote one paragraph

user got banned. What did he post?

everything

no job, sit in front of pc vdya all day

mom makes me food and brings it to me

feelsgoodman

Some discord link, he mentioned loli in it so I just assumed it was some pedo thing

This is the type of faggot to rant about how poor minorities are then jerk off to Japanese traps

Make a comment that makes sense
Son of a fucking whore

22, nothing. However, I know they would hook me up with whatever I needed if I asked for it. I just don't really need help too often, and when i do i resort to street performing and pawnshops

OP here. Jesus you’re pathetic

Incest isnt always sex dumbass

Pathetic or just really smart?

31, phone bill since we are on a family plan (me, my parents, and my grandfather)

You're just mad because you work your ass off to get even less than he does for doing absolutely nothing. Maybe this whole capitalism thing is some dumbass shit for faggots. Maybe placing arbitray values on things and actually accepting that value as real is fucking retarded. Eat shit, nigger.

Says the guy who claims to have any fucking thing served on a silver plate by his parents

Your parents don't pay for shit. You get an allowance for whatever reason, schooling or being helpful or being alive or because they care, but when it's yours then it's yours.

Because the bullshit idea that it still belongs to them goes away when you say they're paying for cocaine.. Does my employer pay for booze and weed? I mean technically I get the money from them so I must thank them directly for the things I choose to spend my money on.

Taco Bell's food comes in giant frozen plastic tubes/bags, the absolute worst grade of beef, chicken, etc. Hot pockets are fucking dogshit. only fat neckbeards and teenagers eat that fucking garbage. Frozen pizza is shit compared to making your own. You're a lazy fuck.

26. I haven't seen my parents in years. Back in the day they said they would pay for college but as soon as I graduated they said it's my job now. I'm currently paying the debt in my name but I'm letting themselves fuck themselves over with the debt in their name.

One time when I was going to lose my apartment my dad sent 100 bucks. For the record, I didn't cut them out of my life because of the lack of money, my dad was just abusive and my mother gaslit us.

That's why I eat Mcdonalds 4 times a week. sometimes twice in one day.

Attached: Mydinner.jpg (1536x1152, 672K)

Forgot to say I'm 29.

Sounds rough user
I hope you still doing good on your own

18. dad pays for food and board. will get me something occasionally or if he buys something that he could return or give to me, sometimes i will get it. i move out in 3 weeks. i paid for my car, i pay the insurance, my phone bill, any/all subscriptions, gas, etc.

Attached: 008.png (700x674, 73K)

I was doing well until my business partner died. He was my best friend too so it was a lot to lose all at once. I have been living off of business assets the last yera while I grieved and tried to figure stuff out. It's not looking great, but I'm not that nervous for some reason. I think the right job is about to present its self to me.

22. My parents pay for my insurance and my phone, sometimes dinner when I visit them.

feel like im on your track, don't ask for money and parents dont give. good relationship and were close. 18 btw

Phone bill

I'm 23 and I'm not dependant on my parents but I do live as an indentured servant to my adopted uncle in return for room and board, some hash and a pack of smokes every couple days and in return I do anything around his house that he asks of me like doing dishes or repairing shit or helping deal with his his spoiled bratty kids and every now and then he throws in a couple extra bucks when I do extra shit and I buy some liquor to get drunk on. Fucking peasant life boyz

Attached: Michael-Palin-Monty-Python-and-the-Holy-Grail-Peasant.jpg (416x352, 71K)

Does he get angry and drunk sometimes and force you to your knees to shove his dirty cock in your mouth or force you to do anythin your chores in the nude

my parents pay for nothing because i'm not a little bitch

I wish man then I'd have a reason to complain but he just loves and supports me and my GF and wants us to do well in life and is giving us a way to get our feet under ourselves he's just an overall solid dude and I owe just about everything I have to him

Parents never paid for anything, not even 40 cents for a soda for baseball.

Make 6 figures now, true I dont pay for them, but their up bringing worked, I want shit. I go out and get it.

>32
>Live at home with widowed mom
>we split the bills for gas water power
>I handle all home repairs and costs, most groceries
>still feel bad incant afford to rent my own place but she wouldnt be able to keep house up on her own

I'm 35, I haven't seen my mother in a year or my father in a decade, and I haven't accepted money from any of my family for about twelve years.

Part of growing up means these milestones that are a big deal before they happen get demoted to just being how it is. Like, it's been a very long time since I've thought of driving as a skill I'm developing, it's just a thing I do. You just stop thinking in those terms of how far along you should be at a certain age and you just kind of exist.

But are you happy, user?