My girlfriend has no friends and is terribly bipolar and suicidal...

My girlfriend has no friends and is terribly bipolar and suicidal. I am the only one she talks to and for years I have been her only vent. I can't keep being there for her. It's seriously starting to fuck with my head. She'll rant about how terrible her life is and how much she wants to die, then suddenly be out of that mood and will pretend like nothing happened, she'll even 'forget' that any venting occurred. Well, I fucking remember you cunt. I remember ever damn time you told me you wanted to die. I remember every damn time you said you couldn't take it anymore. Well, now I can't take it anymore. Am I a dick for not wanting these mood swings of yours to ruin my day over and over again and again? What do I do? What do I say? Am I an asshole because I'm getting frustrated with you now after all these fucking years?

Attached: 1556055035642.png (1000x1000, 376K)

You could suicide her

I can't. I wish I could get away from her sometimes, but I can't.

You're not an asshole for thinking like that, anyone would at this stage. All jokes aside, get her professional mental help, and bounce. Not an armchair psychologist, but padded cell on suicide watch.

If she is serious, that is... if she's just baiting you to stay with her, then get out of there.

Or if you want to make the 1000IQ play, talk to her about it, but keep 911 on speeddial to call an ambulance/police if things go awry.

Dont blame yourself for what happens. You have been the best man you can be, and no-one can take that away from you.

This. At some point you have to think about yourself and your wants and needs.

As far as I am concerned, she doesn't want to die. She just says it and acts like she wants to for some fucked up reason. It's like she thinks it's funny in some fucked up way. I pray to god, every day that she never will kill herself. Of course, nothing has happened, but it's breaking me down. I hope I've been the best man I can be.

I do... I've had my knee bent to her for years. Always putting her wants and needs first. Maybe it's time I start thinking about myself.

My best friend had a relationship like this for two years. He thought that she was the best he could do and clung to her out of desperation. He only broke up a few months ago so he's still healing. But he's better now than he has been in a long time. If you don't like her then don't be with her, it's really that simple. You're responsible for yourself first and foremost.

And a word of advice, crazy bitches will eventually try to kill you. Maybe not commonly, but it will happen at least once and she might get you with your guard down. I know everyone on the internet loves to tell you to leave her, but seriously just leave her. You can't put your life on hold to try and trudge her life on for her.

agreed. OP, stay away from people who use their depression as their personality next time. I stay away from people who make too many "I wanna die" jokes or people who constantly rant about how they want to die. Eventually after years, it came to a point where I told the person "Then fucking do it. " People like this leech off of you by wasting time and complaining. Stay by people who genuinely want to better themselves rather then stay in the same hole and just talk shit.

Either she gets therapy or you leave bro, that simple. You got a life to live, better shit to do.

Give her to me, I’ll fuck both her personalities.

>terribly bipolar
self sucking nerd

If it is seriously bothering you so much, then you must break up with her. It's not selfish to want normal things from a relationship or at least not stuff that will constantly harm you. And you know she won't change at all in any way so do the best thing for you.

It's so hard to imagine leaving her, but if that's what is best for me, then that's what's best for me, right?

I agree with this completely. Sometimes its best to let go, even if you fear the breakup. Trust me, i know how hard it is. I would love to be able to practice what i preach.

100% man. How old are you? I'm will to bet you have a fuck ton of life left to live. don't get too hung up on any one person. You have to come first.
At the end of the day it doesn't matter what anyone thinks but you.

Always focus on bettering yourself. Surround yourself with others who do the same. Only good can come out of it. But staying with this person (by the looks of it) you haven't seemed to progressed mentally or emotionally probably by constantly needing to tend to her like a fucking child. It'll be hard to leave, but it will be better then what you'll end up with her.

People are creatures of habit, and breaking any habit causes stress. You're not her therapist, you're not in a relationship with her to make her better.
A truly desirable relationship is one with push and pull, your job isn't to fix her. The golden rule is that you should strive to be the best version of yourself with her help, and vice versa.

Real talk it's not your job to deal with her freakouts, you're a human with wants and needs too. It's not all about you, but it's not all about her either. She sounds seriously unwell and she probably needs therapy. Again, you're not her therapist. If she doesn't want to help herself then it's not your job to force her. Misery loves company and she'll drag you down to the bottom if you let her.

Of course this is all speculative and I don't know you or her. If she resists change then you should seek greener pasture. Sometimes you have to put yourself first.

I'm 19, and so is she. We met in freshman year of high school and were on and off all throughout. Back then I felt so bad for her, but now all I feel is frustration and depression. It's time we took another break indefinitely. I just don't know how to do it. It scares me just thinking about it. I want her to get better, but she doesn't seem willing to change.

>i'm dating a bipolar girl because i care too much

>i'm completely normal, but my gf is so fucked up

>i'm the nice guy

truth is you don't have the balls to end the relationship and she knows it.

Oh dude that changes everything, get the fuck out of there pronto. You owe nothing to your high school sweetheart and if she doesn't want to act like an adult then she doesn't deserve an adult relationship. You're not her therapist or her caretaker. She sounds like she needs some growing up to do.

Personally, i'm going to recommend you leave her. Tell her how you feel first, and scope things out for a day or two.

Ye fucking cunt, yer 19. Dumbass. Not only do you have life to live, but you have to be aware that at some points you need to be selfish. Quit wasting even more of your final teen age years on a girl who's probably gonna cuck you anyway. Think about how much time you've wasted already.talk to her and tell her how you feel genuinely, no bullshit. If she doesn't better herself or bother, shes just gonna waste more time. Rip the bandage off early while you still can.

discord..gg/yg4NaW5 ((remove the extra dot.))

Shitposting Yea Forums autistic server with no rules. Post whatever you want!

GORE

LOLI/SHOTA

EGIRLS HERE

!!!

Welp, this was a shyt thread. It's all wrapped up now bois
in conclusion: Leave her, she's a waste of time.

It's not what you say. It's about what you do. Lead her to a better life.

>egirls
Can you be any more pathetic?

Thank you all for taking the time to respond. It really means a lot. I'm going to break up with her, I just need time to figure out what to say and how to tell her how I feel. I couldn't have done this without all of you. Thank you.

No problem man. Always there to help

You haven't done it yet, and if I see another thread on here of you pussying out, I'm gonna sucide her AND you. GOT IT?!

I'll keep y'all updated with a future thread. Keep an eye out.

Dump her psycho ass, insane people have no good future. She’ll kill herself eventually, dumping her will accelerate the process and end her miserable existence. My sister was a schizo, I berated her and she finally cut her own throat. Problem solved

Plus if you had children with her, then your kids could inherit some chemical imbalance and their lives will be agonizing.

i was in a relationship with a guy just like this for the longest time, shit destroyed me. the best thing you can do for yourself is end it asap. good luck man

Been there- send her to a therapist
1) the therapist is trained to be detached
2) the therapist only sees her one hour a week
3) gf is not talking _about the therapist, but to them
4) therapist is well paid to listen
5) you are none of the above factors
6) mental illness is grounds for divorce and grounds to break up
7) think about it, make a decision, act on the decision- don;t waffle after you have made up your mind...
8) unless you have children with her, consider your toxic romance null and void, over and out.
9) wait at least a year before dating a normal girl

>9
Why? I'm guessing there is an interesting reason.