My girlfriend never sucks my dick but expects her pussy to be ate every time we have sex...

my girlfriend never sucks my dick but expects her pussy to be ate every time we have sex. This is a pic she took while i was eating her pussy. Why won’t she suck my dick and how do i get her to want to? I have 6 inches cut and keep it clean and trimmed.

Attached: 376CDD72-EE4B-45C7-ADF2-41DE348BAEC2.jpg (2320x3088, 1.4M)

you are just a dildo to her, shes more into chicks. i give her maybe another month before she leaves you.

She’s never been with a chick idk that but i mean it’s a possibility. Our relationship is great sex is wonderful she just won’t ever go down on me it’s more of a one lane street and me pleasing her orally every time. I just wanna lay back and get sucked.

Cause she's selfish

I would dump her.

Some girls are like that. It's unlikely to change, girls who want to suck your dick will do it.

You have a few options:
1. Just kinda accept it as is. This is the most boring solution. It's settling. But if that's what you wanna do you can.
2. Break up with her. This is what I would do.
3. Cheat. I've done that in the past but it's really not worth the hassle when you can just break up.
4. Escalate the situation into sort of crazy femdom situation going on where she denies you all pleasure. To be honest I might try to do this one too just to see what it's like but I'd probably break up with her after anyway.

You need to tell you how you feel about this, and her reaction will tell you how much she cares about your feelings. Be humble, tell her that you think it's a little petty but that you trust your feelings with her. If you're at the level where you can have sex with her but can't share your feelings then it's driven by lust.

From this point on, just automatically assume the 69 position when you go down on her. Depending on her height, she'll likely be staring down the barrel of your hairy asshole. She may change her tune after a couple of rounds with that scenery.

Also, she might be seeing someone else.

id break up with her just for having that stupid fucking tattoo.

Request some reciprocation. Propose a 69 with her on top. At least that way it's give and take. It's unfair for her to always take and never give

Attached: 1537651490263.jpg (500x500, 34K)

She is taller then me lol she’s 6ft y’all I’m 5’11. I wear boots just so I’m the same
Height as her barefoot.

She's broke, return her and get a new one

Not that easy man i was single for 4 years before we met. I went that long without sex and now get it almost every night. I can’t go back to that

She's taller and you have no other girls you can fall back on? Go for option 4 in 's post

The femdom thing is honestly a turn on. I love it when she rides my face on top of me but i still just want my dick sucked sometimes too lol honestly she’s already handcuffed me before and then make me lick her pussy and she rode my dick it was so sexy

I dated a girl for three years and was married for another three before she started blowing me. Patience is key if the relationship is important enough to wait it out. If she seems like she's never gunna come around and it's important enough to you then, then it's time to move on.

at least its not the other way around

Wow that’s crazy what was her reasoning for not doing it?

You should beg her to dominate you more. She might blow you to tease you or she might not, but you can give in and let her control all of your sexuality.

What's it say? We shall never what?

Is it from something?

This.. had an ex that was the same.. thought it was gross to suck cock but was totally cool with sucking my tongue/lips after I made her cum from oral.. she was a used to be whore with closet bi/lez tendencies but felt shame because of judgement so she drowned her sorrows in the sauce.. I kicked her ass to the curb.. no dome is a real deal breaker for me anyways..

this is the best answer

Can’t remember exactly man I’ve seen it 1000 times but don’t really pay it attention, it’s something to do with her younger sister that died in a car wreck

Because you don't force yourself onto her, any man that takes instructions from a woman is a bitch, you're currently her bitch

She was molested as a child so a lot of sexual stuff was problematic for her.

Found the wizard.

Man it’s degrading like she takes snaps while I’m eating her pussy and sends to her friends etc.its degrading but it’s also a turn on at the same time.

Fuckin this.

user try handcuffing her up and make her suck yo Dick, just like she did to you

Well your a bitch now

Fucking hot you should keep her and maybe eat out her friends too

try this. eat her out for a while, than put her on your face. then turn her, then get her to 69.

ultimately shes doing this out a power trip. You dont need to be "alpha" but argue fair is fair. Try not asking. Push her head towards your dick.

Girls will do shit if they think they can. If trying to be equal doesnt work try the head push. then call her ass out if she doesnt. for real though this is a power play. put it out there that youve caught on. Theres a slick way to handle this before getting mad

How are all you Yea Forumstard finding these dominant women? All my gfs immediately want to submit to me.

seconded. especially if you bring it up and nothing changes

Just cause you have a dick it doesnt make you a man. Shes the man in your relationship bro... assume your role or gtfo.

do this bro! best answer! its probly what she wants

Op I wouldnt stand for that man. Be better, get rid of her and let her know how useless she is without her throat working properly. Case in point, or fuck her in the ass.... Hnnng

Attached: 1553078805015.png (306x365, 166K)

Shut the fuck up

Attached: 1549470029826.jpg (625x626, 55K)

She's probably begging for it to happen

she's probably fantasizing about one of her attractive male friends doing that to her, cuz you're not

It's possible that somebody raped her face as a child

Does she tell them that you are good at eating her out?

If so, it will be really easy to get a replacement for her.

yo you gotta just be down to be a sub or get oout now fool!

Ur bitching that u didn't get sex for four years. Now ur bitching cuz ur getting sex but it just isn't good enough. Ur such a fucking loser

For me if you dont suck dick I dont eat pussy its principle to me tbh I dont even really care about blow jobs

Jelly

Just forcefully do it she’ll probably get into it

Good one....jelly of what? What are u even trying to say?

Attached: 1550002095833.jpg (200x179, 14K)

On a srs note TALK to her, ask her why its a big deal for her, let her know that it is important to you IF it really is. Tell her how that makes you feel like the relationship is imbalanced and if she don't care then make a choice if it's worth being with her. That type of shit is what fucks relationships later on when ppl don't feel equal

Attached: 1384136899856.jpg (555x644, 31K)

>Never sucka dick
>Girlfriend

Lol. You act like she has a choice. Be a fucking man.

Because she's sexist.

Yep user. You're the woman in this relationship. My suggestion would be to learn the age old lie of your jaw hurting. Also learn to make a decent sandwich.
The only way to regain your masculinity is to start over and try again next time

Oral sex is not appealing to some people. I don't mind receiving it but giving it is a major turn off for me.

Same with anal sex, I am not into into those things.

You have to grab her by the hair and force her to do it. Or just ger her drunk, she'll probably do it then.

Mountain?

She clearly loves getting her puss ate yet won't throw a bone your way. Sorry but, kek.

Have her cage you and start pegging you

Yes !

Attached: 1546744058460.jpg (715x597, 70K)

Fuck OP no lie if you don't want your gf I will take her.

im not OP i just think OP should be caged by his sexy tall femdom gf

Attached: 1553043740363.jpg (1280x960, 480K)

Haha yeah I get that. We are in agreement! Every girl I date is sub or becomes sub very quickly.

She walks all over you, 'cause you let her. Draw some lines in the sand, if it's a problem for her, then you're better off without.

cuck

Opposite problem here. My wife sucks my dick every time we have sex but won't let me go down on her. 20 other girls saying I was too good at it can't be wrong

I had an ex who didn't want to cum from oral (only from my dick) so even though she'd let me go down on her she'd make me stop before she came.