>family is getting tired of me
>no friends anymore nothing
>gets fired from my good paying job right before we planned on moving out
>shits getting worse
>everyday i feel the hate for my self
>cant show the pain need 2 be strong
>strength is running out
Will they understand if I do it?

Attached: USER_SCOPED_TEMP_DATA_MSGR_PHOTO_FOR_UPLOAD_1552322920803.jpg_1552322923861.jpg (2560x1280, 690K)

Really afraid I wont get to see my son if she takes him

Tell her to go back to her ex to give her good dick, kill your child and then yourself. Trust me user. She'll thank you later.

>cant show the pain need 2 be strong

That's the first issue, right there. If you fake being strong, and end up offing yourself, no one will understand. Let yourself be vulnerable, and helped by someone in your life. Playing the tough guy act only works until you need to proove you are as tough as you pretend, and clearly, that time is now. And clearly, you are not.

Eh I wish the issue was dick would be a lot easier to understand lol

call suicide hotline

Either you take the child and pay for everything he needs or she takes it and demands everything you got... But don't worry user, if you have no house of your own a court will adjust an alimony based on squat; won't be hard to pay.
With no education, your best bet is to get a profession; find a job with a carpenter or a welder.
Fixing your life is no brainer to be honest, but you have to kiss your fiance and son good-bye, if she doesn't want to take the kid (which I doubt) you won't have to pay anything but the kid.

I never vouch for suicide, not because I think it's sad, but because I'm too proud to let others win.

Yea I was working at Lazyboy making 25/hr but I refused a drug test wouldve failed for pot cant go back for 6 months so.

Yeah they'll understand, I think you should buy a helium tank and end it all in your car, far into the woods somewhere

Just do it faggot

Is it painful? Is their someway I can make sure my son gets money from me passing?

Nope, you will be dead, that wont be your problem anymore, cant fix your life with death, your son will grow up without a father and will hate you and your fiance will feel like a bitch when she reads your suicide note, she will also think of you as the bitch who couldnt step up after getting her pregnant,

Stop smoking weed you retard degenerate.

user I'm 22 had a newborn at your age and a serious heroin problem, I'm married and still live at home in a rocky relationship. I'm jobless cause I got out of rehab a month ago so I know what it's like to feel like a burden on your family and like ending it would just be easier. But every day I remind my self how much fucking harder life will be on my little man FUCK THAT do you want your boy to suffer like you? Cause leave him that way and he will. You have to get to the mindset where you're willing to suffer every day IMMENSELY so your boy has a shot at a life you need to teach yourself to love life so you can show him how to love life and be a Man. But none of that is possible without you bro. We can talk privately if you want man I know how difficult things get

You have kik ? Im scared to talk to the people around me because I'm not even sure they will understand.

Another dumbass that thinks suicide is the answer look you dumb fuck shut the fuck up and put your big boy pants on get another fucking job look for one you just mentioned all those problems that can be fixed your bitch hates you find a new one your family hates you well get the job move out stop smoking or go somehwere they dont drug test like with a contractor high pay no high school diploma needed im sure youre smart enough to use a hammer if not the fuck it end it but shut the fuck and be a man you bitch

I came home from a friend's funeral a couple hours ago. He hung himself last week and nobody fucking expected it.
If you don't talk about your problems, I doubt anyone will expect your death too. And you may not know it now, but there will be so much people at your funeral if you do.
Please seek help, talk to anyone about your problems. Those friends you say are gone will still lend you a hand no matter what. But please don't consider death as your option. Perhaps your last resort, but try everything else first. Your child needs you.

Why do you already have baby? Fucking irresponsible

Tbh a lot of them wont understand in my experience or will give shitty advice lol and yeah I can make one real quick what's yours?

Mines Narxus just shoot me a message bro

OP my dad committed suicide in December, I’m older but I have younger brothers that aren’t. They are gonna grow up without their dad. No dad at baseball games cheering you on, no dad to go to for advice. Hang on for your kid if nothing else. He will always be worth it and will always deserve to have his father.

Money will come and go, jobs will come and go. Your life won’t if you end it

Narxus131 my bad lol

Shit happens man, she said she couldnt get preggo doctors had told her ovarys were hard or some shit. Doesnt change my love for my son

Forsure I just downloaded so I'll hyu soon!

Yea I live with my 2 brothers and 2 sisters my grandma raised us all mom od'd all different dads all of them deadbeats. Ive been the father figure for them forever now its even harder to juggle it all with my wife and son

Attached: 49742814_1635641446538734_6044586648535040_n.jpg (600x792, 59K)

I'm sorry user sincerely. I dont think anyone else could have provided a better example to just hang on

don't be a faggot.....next dude she texts, go kill him. What else ya got to lose? Your son will think your a badass later on also, especially after you get out in 20 years.

Attached: 20181208_144233.jpg (2560x1920, 1.57M)

take out a life insurance policy, a big one, and make sure it's entrusted only to him. Get a lawyer to look over it.

then drive your fucking car into a tree at 100mph

IF OP is still alive/online, I'll talk to you if you need to talk to someone who's going through similar stuff and figured it all out already. Shoot me a discord link or something.

Don't give in.

Its that easy? Theirs no chance of them denying the insurance claim for suicide?

Kik is narxus131 m8 shoot me a msg

Join the military. Benefits, excuse to distance yourself from her, you'll get to see him when youre home cause no court keeps kids from active duty military. Make good money, good benefits, retire in 20 years when he's in college.

I don't use kik, pick something else lol

>caught her talking to guys handful of times

LOL better dead than cuck, OP. Go get that rope on the ceiling, my boy.

It was before we were engaged I haven't found anything since our sons been born

But seriously, if it was me in your shoes I'd try teaching your wife some manners. I'm not telling you to go physical, but try having a serious conversation with her and be dominant (but remember that the bitch has the power to put you in jail fairly easily, so don't sperg out on her).

Just show some authority to her and tell her to think about the kid's future.

Ive tried but shes quite independent shes willing to leave without much reason at least she says shes going to.

Main reason she says shes gonna leave is for him to have a better future