WHAT...are you lads drinking tonight?

WHAT...are you lads drinking tonight?
How are you feeling?

I'm drinking some of pic with a tad bit of tonic.
I'm feeling uncertain but content at the same time.

Attached: POTATO.jpg (1200x1800, 390K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DN-mU6Yvm6w
youtube.com/watch?v=h_j_48G2L_o
youtube.com/watch?v=mfTpjrzas5E&ytbChannel=null
twitter.com/AnonBabble

burnetts vodka. feeling pretty shitty, canceled plans with friends from out of town because i couldnt build up the mental energy to go out and do things. im a shitty friend

You are not alone. I bail on plans with friends a bit too much because of my mental state of just wanting to be alone. Cheers

Attached: covefe.jpg (247x250, 7K)

my favourite cheap Bourbon

Attached: evan-williams.png (300x480, 124K)

cheers to that. its hard to not keep myself locked up every day. my friends are probably sick of it

...aaand my favourite IPA

Attached: Squatters-hop-rising.jpg (266x300, 17K)

i cant even remember the last time i had bourban. i guess jim beam but i just mix it with coke while at work so no one notices

I drink Jack Danials and am currently. I once downed a bottle of Evan Williams at a party plus 14 beers. The next day was probably the worst I've ever felt in my life.

Fuck yeah. I honestly cant taste to much difference between Evan and jack but I am sure there is a whiskey snob out here that will ROAST me for that statement. Hope you are well user.

Attached: 1530897695036.jpg (4896x3264, 1.91M)

I actually like Luksusowa, even more than the "elite" vodkas like Grey Goose and Ketel One. It's not easy to find around here, but I always buy it.

That is my brand of vodka, love potato vodka

>difference between Evan and jack
Evan is not as sweet-tasting as Jack, and has more woody taste.

Sup fellow broke Yea Forumsro. Evans/Vanilla Coke and Miller High Life here. Enjoying a nice opioid buzz too, so I'm extra comfy. What are you faggots jammin' to?
youtube.com/watch?v=DN-mU6Yvm6w

Attached: Relax nigga.gif (500x700, 997K)

I agree. This shit is the best.

Attached: 1536311107702.jpg (1920x1080, 1.75M)

Attached: 45CEBD13-C6CE-4F5E-B7FD-6202B722B56F.jpg (1749x3160, 1.48M)

too rich for my low-class blood, Yea Forumsro

As dangerous as it is, I do enjoy a nice opioid buzz. I am jelly of the comy you must be feeling. I am jammin to some of this wishin I had some white devil to top off the night.

youtube.com/watch?v=h_j_48G2L_o

Solid jam btw user. Thank you.

>As dangerous as it is, I do enjoy a nice opioid buzz.
They're fun as long as you use responsibly, I set aside a few nights a week to melt into my couch while jamming on Pandora.

>Black Sabbath
We're friends
youtube.com/watch?v=mfTpjrzas5E&ytbChannel=null

I feel you, If i can get my hands on em i'll set aside a night to myself and find a album I want to chill with.

Fuck yeah man, Sabbath is my go to!

Attached: warrior.jpg (2412x3048, 583K)

How could you not drop to your knees in praise of the fathers of heavy metal?

Attached: We're not worthy!.gif (245x200, 1.51M)

Also, I meant a few nights a month, not week

Nearly a month after i vomited my fucking house after 8 shots, still a lightweight, it's too bitter, do u fags have a recommendation? Something like jack daniels honey "edition", fireball or jaggermeister?

Attached: download.jpeg.jpg (194x259, 7K)

discord..gg/yg4NaW5 ((remove the extra dot.))

Shitposting Yea Forums autistic server with no rules. Post whatever you want without risk of ban! Freedom of speech for all.

GORE

LOLI/SHOTA

EGIRLS HERE

VC & MEMES

Quite a few alcoholics here, VC gets quite fun when they're on and we're all drinking together having a shitshow.

Some decent Scotch

Attached: B2BA6B2C-44AD-4667-9496-B3FEAE07CACE.jpg (1607x3558, 1.17M)

>i vomited my fucking house
What?

Sry, forget the *in*. in my fucking house, specifically in my bedroom and kitchen, that's alright mr. Yea Forumstard coherence checker?

honestly the best vodka, cheaper and smother than most

I'm drinking Glenlivet 12. I feel shitty, but that's kinda my hobby.

Glenlivet 12 is at least a good Speyside. Clears the conscience well

I honestly wasn't trying to be a grammar Nazi. I just didn't know what the fuck you said