Is it better to drink often but moderately or sparsely but get absolutely shitfaced?

Is it better to drink often but moderately or sparsely but get absolutely shitfaced?

Attached: 1552762789204.jpg (680x1223, 399K)

I odn't know but I would like to state publicly that I hate niggers

Drink when you feel like it but don't get shitfaced, or drink to get shitfaced regularly. It leads to bad shit, you won't see it coming and then suddenly something bad will happen that will make you realise what you've been doing and how destructive it has been. I'm speaking from experience here.

So to answer... Often and moderate preferably, unless you're using alcohol to escape something, in which case you should probably address that first before drink ruins your life.

I often got shitfaced in college but now I just get shitfaced on the weekend. But I never pass out.

all day everyday

A glass of red wine every day is good for the heart. A bottle every day, not so much. Alcohol has been considered medicinal for most of human history, so the modern definition of binge drinking being "more than 3 drinks in a day, OR more than 7 drinks in a week" seems really backwards and restrictive. Coca Cola is worse for your body than most beer.

Thanks anons. And what do you guys think of drinking alone?

As drinking often, but moderately, you are certain to ruin your tolerance, slowly drinking more and more, a little more each time. That's when you welcome in alcoholism, and start fucking yourself up. I say go for drinking in excess, but do it sparingly. I do that, and my moms an alcoholic, I have tried the drinking frequently thing, fucks you up. Fucked me up anyway, because I'm an addictive fuck.

Its absolutley not good to never drink, and then occasionally get hammered.
You are shocking your liver. It could lead to liver damage. Same with taking alot of tylenol, all at once.

lol its so funny how people pretend the drug alcohol is even safe to begin with XD

Never change Yea Forums

Attached: 1474605715884.jpg (261x262, 10K)

Btw, let me correct myself a bit, when I say drink in excess, I still mean not black-out level here. Though I do think drinking a bit and actually feeling the effects of alcohol isn't such a terrible thing, as long as it's handled reasonably. One glass of wine a day really isn't too bad either, or just one beer. I generally find I don't feel anything I do just one a day though, and I do drink at least a bit for the effects, after all.

Its better to drink moderately but often because your liver can process a certain amount of alcohol per day.

Drinking a bit every day generally does not exceed the livers ability to process your alcohol. But drinking a fuckton once will overwhelm it.

Imagine gently tapping on a glass windowpane every day VS once a year you just run up and smash it with a sledgehammer

Why drink at all?

Roflmao

Ya but Jesus turned water into wine so alcohol=good

There are cool black people. Everyone hates niggers though. Except fat white bitches, they love niggers.

Attached: DF7F69F8-9810-4A87-AE7D-E6FE8DBA5E77.jpg (600x800, 179K)

Drunk as much as you feel like works for you. I could send tallboys a night or three. Or more. Depends.

Adulting 101.

Drink how often you feel. But understand why you feel like drinking, and maybe do something about it sometime.

first poster strikes again!

Fewer calories to just get blasted with friends on weekends, less weight gain

Both bitch

Scarcely and shitfaced.

Why drink at all if you aren't going to feel it? It's not like it tastes that great going down.