So y'all REALLY hate blacks and spics you fags from /pol/

So y'all REALLY hate blacks and spics you fags from /pol/

>be me
>live in one of the worst cities with crime in the United States
>grow up with black dad and afro-puerto mum
>my dad is from the hood where it's normal to be fighting constantly and have people be killed
>my mum is from the suburbs close to where my dad is from but had the "white" experience while going to a good, but mostly black school
>be born
>my dad doesn't commit suicide to take care of me
>my mom goes to college
>fast forward 7 years
>I get an IQ test before the second grade and have an IQ of 130
>fast forward another year
>depression and months of therapy
>excell in a mostly white and latino school after "learning the ropes"
>become popular and more knowledgable
>fifth grade
>get a chance to work towards scholarship in one of the best schools on the coast
>transfer schools and work towards the scholarship
>learn
>develop my artistic passions and start creating a portfolio
>father takes equity in ever growing company
>mother works high paying job
>still live in the same city
>this "ooga booga nigger middle schooler" is being priductive and is working to get a scholarship at one of the best schools due to his grades and has never been off of honor role
Yes I speak proper english (unless we're just chilling.
Thanks for coming to my TED Talk.

Attached: Capture21.jpg (99x127, 3K)

Other urls found in this thread:

amren.com/features/2014/05/confessions-of-a-public-defender/
cdc.gov/vitalsigns/suicide/index.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Mods, please purge this thread.

Lol no thanks buddy

Thread purged, eta 15 min. Thanks for your contribution, as always.

Purge all of them. It's like a constant raid we can do nothing about!

What is? I literally have no idea what you are referring to.

What product does your fathers company produce? Purple drank?

Good for you, friend.
Most black people can't achieve what your family has but I don't find that a reason to hate them.

Real estate.

Hip-Hop legends have died due to use of lean. I do not condone it whatsoever.

Nah, this is a response to the people who've been spamming "I HATE NIGGERS"

You’re an outlier, not the average nigger. What’s your point?

You know that those are the same people who spam nigger dick threads at other hours of the day, right?

Yeah, but even if you aren't stupid as hell and surround yourself with people who aren't you and your friends are still just niggers. Idk if it's the area I'm in or what, but there are very few people like the "nigger" that is described on here.

So what? I'm more or less like you but I don't brag about it. We shouldn't brag about not being niggerly

>this ooga booga nigger middle schooler
>middle schooler
Underage b&

Attached: Capture+_2019-04-23-19-29-23.png (1080x2034, 158K)

Yeah, but there is people who really operate that way. This is a very uncommon sincere response.

Makes sense.

I lived in the hood my entire adult life until recently(middles age white dude, raised middle class), I thought it was pretty normal. You’re just desensitized to it, I went back recently and was appalled at the idiocy and of hood rats.

That's what my father said.

Seriously, I thought it was totally normal for people to throw trash in my yard and everywhere else, constantly ask for money even knocking on my door at all hours, shouting for no reason...
They really are fucking savages with no morality whatsoever. The only people who claim differently have certainly never spent time around average low income niggers.

My father told me about when he first got robbed at gun point at age 6.

I don't condone the usage of the word nigger. It's a racist term, but I understand the usage in this context. I prefer nigga or hoodrat.

Exactly, who needs a gun to rob a fucking 6 year old kid. I get where you’re coming from OP. I was an outlier in the hood. It’s a strange fucking world that makes no sense and will drive you mad if you try to make sense of it.

/zGqqyVq

Hello my brown friends, are you searching for a true ACTIVE discord server to hang out and make friends?
Where the mods aren't power hungry?
Look no more!

We have MEMES, tons of LEWDS, a selfie channel, comfy channel, lots of E-Girls (Traps/Femboys too!).

That soft A doesn’t mean shit. Don’t be the kind of nigger that thinks it does. I got called all kinds of shit in the hood and I wasn’t a pussy about the semantics.

Attached: nigg.jpg (480x360, 20K)

no one hates "spics" a majority of the world just hate black people

Spics have their moments, but they usually keep to themselves and just beat their wives and fuck their underage relatives behind closed doors.

If you think white people hate niggers, just ask a fucking Latino about that shit.

People hate spics because they come illegally, in hordes and bring crime and squalor. Drive down wages, drive up taxes and drive up the cost of everything. They are the kike's best friends. Same things with the mudslimes in Europe, NZ and Australia. It's insane that people still think this is (((all just a coincidence)))

I don't really care, but the words have evolved in thier separate ways. Nigga, even when used negatively isn't racist.

I don't have anything against any races but I think poorly of Kanye who is a house slave and doesn't know it

Jesus, educate yourself, dumbfuck. White people are selling out their own race just like niggers did. Rich whites want cheap labor and that’s why immigrants come.

Nigga, please.
See how stupid that sounds?
That’s what y’all sound like...

'Rich whites' are just mimicking what the kikes do, it's all motivated by greed and short term profits. This time though, it's going to completely upset the balance of power in the long term and shit will hit the fan one way or another.

Don't sound very stupid to me considering the context.

At least kikes have solidarity, more than I can say for dumbass white people.

We're drifting off-topic.

Attached: 11j2a2.jpg (900x800, 145K)

I can’t believe this thread has made it this long without devolving into a shitshow.

iknoritte.jpeg

I’m a lot of things, but a coward isn’t one of them.

You will forever be a nigger and nothing will change that.

Anyway, OP, if I had to guess, you’re parents were good people and that’s how you ended up where you are. You’re like the 1% of the hood, don’t take that shot for granted.

Black genius - IQ 130
White genius- IQ 260

It’s true, OP. Even women get more respect than niggers and that’s not changing until niggers get their heads out of their asses and behave like humans.

My father was there to give a better life to me, I hope that I can do the same for my children.

I was six years old when I took the IQ test.

You gotta work for that shit. Nobody in the hood gets that, they just live for the day and that’s what their kids learn. They always talk a lot of shit about love bing right, but they don’t.

That's cool, i call BS.

The idea of a nigga to my opinion isn't being black. It's being ignorant to the outside world, and continuing a path of hate and violence.

>honor role

Your GT is gay and long
If your a nigger, then yes I hate you.

Attached: 1ED0681B-6630-4FFF-A98E-E09CD966106C.jpg (848x1024, 142K)

It's Yea Forums after all. I may have been seven. However, I have no reason to lie on a thread that's supposed to educate. I haven't gotten a proper test since then, so I don't know of now. I'm a hormonal 12 year old who'd stick his dick inside of anything he finds hot.

I was pretty idealistic when I first moved to the hood. I felt bad for people and their situation. It didn’t last long, they know exactly what they’re doing, they’re just convinced they’ll get by easy for some reason. You’d think after so many generations they’d realize you have to work to succeed.

Spoken like a true nigger.

People are taught to live for today, or throw their lives away. Eat be eaten, or don't give a shit.

If you're refering to the sex shite, that's how most kids are. They jack off. I'm pretty sure you learned this a long time ago.

discord..gg/yg4NaW5 ((remove the extra dot.))

Shitposting Yea Forums autistic server with no rules. Post whatever you want without risk of ban! Freedom of speech for all.

GORE

LOLI/SHOTA

EGIRLS HERE

VC

!!!!!!!!.

144p quality bait

amren.com/features/2014/05/confessions-of-a-public-defender/
These essays are some of the most insightful in regards to generational nigger stupidity I’ve read. Fascinating shit, OP.

I understand the article. I don't have enough experience in law to have a say in the matter. I find it incredibly sad that the language level would be third grade. Not to brag (I am braggibg), but in third grade I had a 7th grade english level. Whatever that means due to the fact I don't know what it's based off of. My mum used to have students as a teacher who never have written an essay (this was freshmen HS). This can be blamed on lack of funding and engagement in class. There are a bunch of bad teachers out here. Kids grow up thinking they need tk be stupid to survive, not caring, or believing stupidity is the norm.

tf is this thread ?

Attached: GESvWenO_400x400.jpg (400x400, 27K)

Race talk and gibberish with slight humor.

Your 12 year old is showing. Don’t be a know it all. My kid is smart and a know it all and people hate that shit. Be humble, I get that you’re brighter than your peers, but none of that shit counts until you’re grown and you’ve got a while.

Still a fucking nigger

A 45 year old white dude and a 12 year old black kid having a weird ass convo.

That’s a given. What are you? We’re all something or other that ain’t perfect.

I understand. I don't usually bring this up because I don't like being a dick, but it's Yea Forums and I'm trying to prove a bit of a point. Also, the common knowledge is that kids are basically retarded and don't know anything about the world. While that's not entirely true. Gen Z could bring some interesting ideas to the table in certain fields. I don't want a boomer telling me I'm wrong because of an age, tell me I'm wrong and why. Sorry a bit off topic.

why Yea Forums is begining to resemble /pol/ very often ...

Well, I'm not a nigger. So I at least have that going for me.

Better than just loli hentai

Awesome bro, happy for you. Thing is, white people are on the way out, it's the families and drug abuse. My own was like that, fathers side used to have everything, entitlement destroyed it all, now their suicide and drug rate has skyrocketed, it's like they swapped places with people from the hood.

BTW, black girls are awesome.

Besides a black person, what is a nigga? If you're the one still flipping burgers at Mc Donalds (not saying you are), who's the biggest nigga? The answer is you.

That’s not a lot.

I shit I just realized I described the school my mum went to as my fathers. My bad. Also, thanks.

You’re not wrong because you’re 12. You’re wrong because you lack experience.
That isn’t age based either, hell, I know people my age that don’t have a fucking clue.

because blitzkrieg

Attached: 546446.jpg (763x503, 82K)

You’re an outlier. This is not the norm, just your isolated experience.

That's why I don't want this to be too political.

Also, black girls are fucking nightmares to date. Not to mention their families.

Depends on who. I'm too young to date, so what do I know.

For me, it's the McChicken. The best fast food sandwich. I even ask for extra McChicken sauce packets and the staff is so friendly and more than willing to oblige.

One time I asked for McChicken sauce packets and they gave me three. I said, "Wow, three for free!" and the nice friendly McDonald's worker laughed and said, "I'm going to call you 3-for-free!".

Now the staff greets me with "hey it's 3-for-free!" and ALWAYS give me three packets. It's such a fun and cool atmosphere at my local McDonald's restaurant, I go there at least 3 times a week for lunch and a large iced coffee with milk instead of cream, 1-2 times for breakfast on the weekend, and maybe once for dinner when I'm in a rush but want a great meal that is affordable, fast, and can match my daily nutritional needs.

I even dip my fries in McChicken sauce, it's delicious! What a great restaurant.

That's still leagues above them. Giving them rights was a fucking mistake.

Yet you said depends on who.

Bruh momento 2: Electric Boogaloo

For me, it's the McChicken. The best fast food sandwich. I even ask for extra McChicken sauce packets and the staff is so friendly and more than willing to oblige.

One time I asked for McChicken sauce packets and they gave me three. I said, "Wow, three for free!" and the nice friendly McDonald's worker laughed and said, "I'm going to call you 3-for-free!".

Now the staff greets me with "hey it's 3-for-free!" and ALWAYS give me three packets. It's such a fun and cool atmosphere at my local McDonald's restaurant, I go there at least 3 times a week for lunch and a large iced coffee with milk instead of cream, 1-2 times for breakfast on the weekend, and maybe once for dinner when I'm in a rush but want a great meal that is affordable, fast, and can match my daily nutritional needs.

I even dip my fries in McChicken sauce, it's delicious! What a great restaurant.

People are indivisuals. That's why I said that.

Nope, google latest from CDC, besides opiate abuse, suicides among whites have skyrocketed since the 2000's. I'm a medfag BTW, my god the opioid problem is fucking anglo america up the ass without lube. Think what bothers me most is how I see the whole kick your kid out at 18 comes full circle, when the parents need help, the sons are either bitter alcoholics, druggies, homeless or from all three of those dead. The parents end up either homeless themselves or carted off to a shitty medicare funded nursing home. Those places are pure hell, spent enough time in em, that and mental assylums. No friend, I'm no outlier, I'd say I'm the future but I'd be lying, I am the now. People blame boomers for everything, it was millienials who adopted the fuck you i've got mine attitude during the recession as their peers lost everything, now that most millenials have kids it's a non stop bitch fest because since there's way more of us who got screwed than made it, we don't give a shit if illegals and muslims slaughter your daughers. We won't raise a finger for you, meanwhile I do have to say, considering the shit enviroment blacks tend to come from, wow are they making strides.

Oh and before I hear affirmative action? Gotta say I've sure seen it benefit white women more than anyone, makes ya think doesn't it?
Really wish you the best. I had a shit childhood, it makes me laugh my ass off when I see entitled whiteboys give me shit, they can't even see the writing on the wall, their entitlement and shit family values is what's their downfall, and they can't even see it. Sad.

Thanks.

Fuck off nigger

cdc.gov/vitalsigns/suicide/index.html

np

FUCK OFF CRACKER! What I just said is no more original than you.

rights are great. Rights entail that you must live by the same standards as society as a whole. That includes benefits and punishment. Nigger s failure to capitalize on that equal playing field just proves that they're lazy fucks.

be sure to show off that hot white wife when you get one, i'll be cheering you on lol.
Name him Adolf...

Yes we crack whips over you nigger bitches

This, in the grand scheme of things you're not really that special, however, don't take your privilege for granted. Keep working hard, it is easy to get discouraged as the years roll on.

There are a difference between Blacks and Niggers.
Blacks:
>respectable
>smart
>classy
>common sense
Nigger:
>TRASHY
>Unintelligent
>irresponsible
>needs to be exterminated